Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Turner or Tomlinson Win a SB before the Chargers do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncoboy6
    replied
    ahhh...... % just went up...
    Last edited by Broncoboy6; 12-28-2010, 01:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Montanafan
    replied
    Let's put it this way...Turner/Tomlinson both have a better chance now than they used to...playing for the Chargers.

Yeah, I know, Chargers have been beating us like a rented mule the last few years, with a few exceptions. Big deal, it's not like you're the only team that has beaten us...get in line.

San Diego starts out like crap, finishes like the hottest team in football, then does the 'el-foldo' in the playoffs. Sure, Broncos are playing like crap, but we know what the Chargers are gonna do too.

Leave a comment:

• Boltheads
    replied
    Originally posted by dsmith275 View Post
    That's true we had Plummer at the time. To be fair though Only the Dolphins and Saints took a look at him so in no way are the Broncos the only team that passed him up. In hindsight it would be sick to have Brees as out QB, alot of other teams feel the same way.
    You nailed it - this is the point right here.

Drew Brees was damaged goods. Nobody knew if he would ever play again. In fact, the Dolphins backed away and signed Daunte Culpepper.

So in the end, the Chargers took their chance with Rivers. Was it the BEST choice? Who knows, but it seems to be working out okay so far. On the other hand, Denver passed on him and stuck with Plummer.

I just think it's idiotic when Bronco fans try and throw the Brees, Turner, and LT moves in our face - when they have no idea about the reasoning behind player moves.

Leave a comment:

• dsmith275
    replied
    Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
    Fixed it for ya....I mean who the hell would want Drew Brees when you had Jake Plummer for chrine out loud!!!...
    That's true we had Plummer at the time. To be fair though Only the Dolphins and Saints took a look at him so in no way are the Broncos the only team that passed him up. In hindsight it would be sick to have Brees as out QB, alot of other teams feel the same way.

Leave a comment:

• NFLfan..MLBzzzz
    replied
    Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
    Brees = we had Plummer
    Turner = they could pay a pop warner player 50 bucks a year to put up a 1000 yd season in shanny's offense.

LT = no clue
    Fixed it for ya....I mean who the hell would want Drew Brees when you had Jake Plummer for chrine out loud!!!...

Leave a comment:

• Brakshow
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
    Probably Turner. ATL seems to have an easier path to the SB than NYJ.

I know why San Diego let go of 3 of them - Brees, Turner, and LT. And, I'm okay with the reasons.

Do Broncos fans know why they organization passed on all 3 of them when they were Free Agents?
    Brees = we had Cutler
    Turner = they could pay a pop warner player 50 bucks a year to put up a 1000 yd season in shanny's offense.

LT = no clue

Leave a comment:

• Brakshow
    replied
    I personally hate the Jets, but I think LT deserves it for what he did for SD. On the other hand though, I wouldnt be surprised to see Turner get it this year...if Vick would chill out

Leave a comment:

• Boltheads
    replied
    Probably Turner. ATL seems to have an easier path to the SB than NYJ.

I know why San Diego let go of 3 of them - Brees, Turner, and LT. And, I'm okay with the reasons.

Do Broncos fans know why they organization passed on all 3 of them when they were Free Agents?

Leave a comment:

• SLVR and Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Chargerbomb View Post
    Norv Turner has won 2 Super Bowls already.
    As an OC, never as a HC. Those two jobs require different skill sets.

Leave a comment:

• Chargerbomb
    replied
    Norv Turner has won 2 Super Bowls already.

Leave a comment:

• BOLTMAN-1
    replied
    Lets get the right Turner here. We are talking "Norv" aren't we? Yes, Norv Turner will win a Super Bowl before any of these other clowns.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    I think Turner will win one first. he's younger, and the falcons are a great team

Leave a comment:

• Chargerbomb
    replied
    I would love to see Michael Turner get a ring.

Tomlinson, Cromartie and the rest of those punks? Eh, not so much.

Tomlinson is dead to me after dogging it his last 2 years in SD and then taking all those parting shots on his way out. Way to stay classy, LT.
    Last edited by Chargerbomb; 11-18-2010, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Imagine if Tomlinson shows up for a playoff game. That would be weird. Or if they faced each other and they play the whole "Turner was Tomlinson's backup in San Diego" story over and over. I can see that.

Leave a comment:

• Nordstrom
    replied
    Most Chargers fans still love LT. They also have a huge appreciation for Michael Turner, he sacrificed 2007. As much as I want the Chargers to win a Championship, I wouldnt feel resentment if our former players got rings on other teams.

It's not like we shipped them out out of stupidity a la Brandon Marshall and Peyton Hillis. lol.

We also still love Jamal Williams, to bad he's never gonna get a ring on his crappy team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X