Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Turner or Tomlinson Win a SB before the Chargers do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chazoe60
    replied
    Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    This is a no brainer. :thumb:
    Then even you could get it. Moron.

Leave a comment:

• BOLTMAN-1
    replied
    Its hard to say.

One thing is for certain though the Denver Broncos will not make the playoffs this year. This is a no brainer. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
    Well, Drew Brees has done it, Eli Manning has done it. What would be the general consensus if Michael Turner (Atlanta Falcons) or Ladanian Tomlinson (New York Jets) having a Super Bowl win under their belts before the San Diego Chargers do?. Although, Merriman's outlook doesn't look to good, It looks to me that Turner or Tomlinson's chances are highly in reach. Just my opinion.
    I think we might just find out this year. They are obviously the class of the NFC along with N.O. and the Giants.

Leave a comment:

• BluenOrnge4Life
    replied
    Ouch, that hurts bro. That's gonna hurt real deep.

Leave a comment:

• Will Turner or Tomlinson Win a SB before the Chargers do???

Well, Drew Brees has done it, Eli Manning has done it. What would be the general consensus if Michael Turner (Atlanta Falcons) or Ladanian Tomlinson (New York Jets) having a Super Bowl win under their belts before the San Diego Chargers do?. Although, Merriman's outlook doesn't look to good, It looks to me that Turner or Tomlinson's chances are highly in reach. Just my opinion.
Working...
X