Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Turner or Tomlinson Win a SB before the Chargers do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BluenOrnge4Life
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
    Actually, Culter looks like he might beat them all to the Super Bowl punch.
    Nah. My guess is the packers will force Cutler to beat them wit his arm and he turn the ball over 2-3 times, which will be the difference in the game. Packers will represent the NFC.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Thanks to ex-Charger Wes Welker LT has a shot

Leave a comment:

• Boltheads
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
    * LT = Getting Closer

* Turner = Will have to wait till next week.

And the new add on:
    ---------------------

*Charlie Whitehurst = Getting Closer
    Actually, Culter looks like he might beat them all to the Super Bowl punch.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoboy6
    replied
    X-nay on Urner-Tay & Hitehusrt-Way.

But Tomilinson & Cromartie are still riding high.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Ron Rivera, or San Diego?

Leave a comment:

• Banme
    replied
    you're a prefect example of why many call Charger fans fairweather. Im sure you loved LT, but of course you hate him now. Now next time you hang out with Norv and AJ, ask them to at least let you have a reach around

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    LT has to go to NE in winter again

not a good place for him

tomlinson and cromartie beating the colts though....that shoulda been expected when ya think about it haha, chargers always beat peyton

Leave a comment:

• Banme
    replied
    I really hope LT gets a ring and sticks it to AJ Smith and the Chargers front office. Hell, I hope the chargers fail miserably from here on out. Im not stupid, I know these a-holes are going to LA so that organization can go screw themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post

not a good place for him lol
    Well at least it will cool down those bruised knees of his. Should be interesting seeing Sanchez do nothing as his team tries to win a game again, but I doubt this one will be as successful. I had the Jets in this round but i am sticking with my pre season picks NE and GB
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 01-08-2011, 11:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied

not a good place for him

tomlinson and cromartie beating the colts though....that shoulda been expected when ya think about it haha, chargers always beat peyton

Leave a comment:

• Broncoboy6
    replied
    * LT = Getting Closer

* Turner = Will have to wait till next week.

And the new add on:
    ---------------------

*Charlie Whitehurst = Getting Closer

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    Its hard to say.

One thing is for certain though the Denver Broncos will not make the playoffs this year. This is a no brainer. :thumb:
    neither will the Chargers. weird.

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
    Nobody knew if he would ever play again. In fact, the Dolphins backed away and signed Daunte Culpepper.
    woops! although he went to Oakland afterward but still. doesn't he play for uh....Sacramento now or whatever UFL team he's on.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by powderblues View Post
    Turner? Possibly, he's younger and has fresher legs.

Tomlinson? Probably not. If the Jets don't win a SB this year, I doubt LT will be around much longer, he has played good at times, but he's just a plug in guy to them just like Thomas Jones. They'll replace him with another veteran or possibly draft another RB.

LT has about a 2 year window at best to get a ring.
    That gives me a good reason to cheer for the Jets but if the Falcons or even if by some luck the Saints win again I will still be happy lol. Still if that Pats dont win it all ild be shocked but what do I know I picked the Packers and they may not even be in it (making them the only bigger dissapointment then the Chargers)
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-28-2010, 01:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• powderblues
    replied
    Turner? Possibly, he's younger and has fresher legs.

Tomlinson? Probably not. If the Jets don't win a SB this year, I doubt LT will be around much longer, he has played good at times, but he's just a plug in guy to them just like Thomas Jones. They'll replace him with another veteran or possibly draft another RB.

LT has about a 2 year window at best to get a ring.

Leave a comment:

• dbfan2007
    replied
    The Chargers are like the Cubs. Haha.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
    Fixed it for ya....I mean who the hell would want Drew Brees when you had Jake Plummer for chrine out loud!!!...
    Yeah why would any team want a QB who took them 33-15 and gave them a chance to play in the AFC champion ship game. Truth is Plummer at the time looked a lot more stable then Brees which is why we didnt want him. If he hadnt choked in the championship and Shanny didnt get obessesed with his new toy he may have been with us longer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X