Broncos Franchise is a Train Wreck - Will Miss Playoffs AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
    This coming from a guy with 10,000+ posts in only 2yrs?

LOL!!!...... Serioulsy dude, I don't know what's more sorry, Broncos football or your (lack of it) social life.
    I bet at least 5,000 of those posts are bad mouthing and personally attacking other posters. This dude has a serious problem when people post something he disagrees with. He goes on a nerd rage most of the time when he can't handle it (which is most of the time).

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
      All this guy does is name call like a silly high schooler and is an embarassement to the Broncos fan base. Why he isn't banned from this board is beyond me...:paper:
      If anyone should be banned, it should be you.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        If anyone should be banned, it should be you.
        Isn't your director of video operations about to get banned for life from the NFL for taping the 49ers in London...McCheater just got fined $50,000 for being an enabler and abetting this behavior.....no doubt from his days as one of the top cheaters in NE.
        15 time AFC West Champions:

1960, 1961, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1992, 1994, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and all but assured of our 16th in 2010 and 17th in 2011.

The AFC West belongs to the Bolts & Rivers until further notice.

Through 62 career starts, Rivers' 93.5 passer rating, 2.2-to-1 touchdown-to-interception ratio, and 44-18 win-loss record are better than the 62-start marks of Manning, Brett Favre and Joe Montana.
        :salute!:

Comment

The wheels have certainly fallen off this year. Worst since 1999, might end up even worse (probably, actually).

Chargers aren't in the playoffs, yet, and I'll take the #1 running game in the playoffs anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Stan_The_Man_12 View Post
            Isn't your director of video operations about to get banned for life from the NFL for taping the 49ers in London...McCheater just got fined $50,000 for being an enabler and abetting this behavior.....no doubt from his days as one of the top cheaters in NE.
            He got fined for not reporting it fast enough. You're having a hard time getting people to bite on this huh?

McDaniels is the one who brought it up in the first place, and Scarnecchia already got fired. He could have ignored it and said nothing and none would be the wiser, but he told the FO about it, they investigated it and then told the League. If anything this just lends credence to McDaniels character. Your attempts to use this as smack are a lost cause.

Go back to your hole, maybe someone there will take you seriously.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
              This coming from a guy with 10,000+ posts in only 2yrs?

LOL!!!...... Serioulsy dude, I don't know what's more sorry, Broncos football or your (lack of it) social life.
              Oh man you really got me there. I feel like crying now.

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
              All this guy does is name call like a silly high schooler and is an embarassement to the Broncos fan base. Why he isn't banned from this board is beyond me...:paper:
              Moron

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                I can't wait to trash the Sparklers in that soon to be parking lot of a worthless stadium.

How did that work out for ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Rauchbier View Post
                  How did that work out for ya?
                  I haven't seen that dude since the Broncos got mauled to death by the Chargers.

Fair weather fans...I tell you.....nothing sickens me more.....

Quote of the year:

Comment

Its True.

Broncos fans are in denial that their team is a complete and total train wreck.
                    We have been saying this from the beginning of the Rivers era.

After Shanny was fired Bronco fans were all hyped up about McDaniels and the delusion he brought them by brainwashing them and getting all hyped up like a bunch of male high school cheerleaders over the direction he was going with the team. Little did many Bronco fans know that McDaniels career path with the Broncos was and has always been on a direct head on collision course with the failure train.

I don't think ANY Bronco fan saw this coming. If someone says they did they are delusional and flat out lying.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                      Quote:
                      Oh man you really got me there. I feel like crying now.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                      All this guy does is name call like a silly high schooler and is an embarassement to the Broncos fan base. Why he isn't banned from this board is beyond me...
                      Moron
                      I believe he just proved your point, LMAO!
                      Last edited by girlzarefanstoo; 12-07-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by girlzarefanstoo View Post
                        I believe he just proved your point, LMAO!
                        Stick with it here, I promise you will get it. He did it tongue in cheek....give yourself some more time and you'll start to catch the jokes.
                        My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Working...
                        X