AJ Smith is a brainless idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Smith is a brainless idiot

Hey Broncos fans. Just to give you an idea of the idiotic GM we have to deal with here in San Diego, here is a recent article about AJ Smith in which he talks about his undying faith in Norv Turner:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...-j-who-needs-/

In the article, our idiot GM talks about what an outstanding coach Norv is. Basically re-affirming what we all believe, that AJ will never get rid of Norv, no matter what.

Honestly, how stupid do you have to be to think that Norv Turner is a good head coach? Lol!

Originally posted by IMissMarty View Post
    Hey Broncos fans. Just to give you an idea of the idiotic GM we have to deal with here in San Diego, here is a recent article about AJ Smith in which he talks about his undying faith in Norv Turner:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...-j-who-needs-/

In the article, our idiot GM talks about what an outstanding coach Norv is. Basically re-affirming what we all believe, that AJ will never get rid of Norv, no matter what.

Honestly, how stupid do you have to be to think that Norv Turner is a good head coach? Lol!
    So your miss smarty???

I agree with him, norv should stay... why would we want him to leave?

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      So your miss smarty???

well for one, because he owns denver and the afc west, thus far

he's literally yet to lose an afc west title as a chargers head coach

and you can say , but he hasn't won a superbowl, but your first point is , why would denver want him to leave, and the fact is, because he's helped keep denver out of the playoffs....

simple fact right there, that cannot even be argued with....yet
      sigpic

Comment

watch the insults...

you don't need to point out his lack of fandom... his username alone shows it...

oh and norv is a great coach.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
          So your miss smarty???

I agree, if I were a Denver fan I would NEVER want the Chargers to get rid of Norv

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            Not this year he doesn't. And, he's rallying his team to make dumb mistakes like missing blocks in key situations, standing around with live balls on the ground... Oh, and don't forget that SD is off to their worst start in quite a while, being in the hole 0-2 in division games. Yep, that's some quality ownership right there.

Comment

he's literally yet to lose an afc west title as a chargers head coach

and you can say , but he hasn't won a superbowl, but your first point is , why would denver want him to leave, and the fact is, because he's helped keep denver out of the playoffs....

simple fact right there, that cannot even be argued with....yet
              I love posts like this from Dolt fans considering the Dolts are 0-2 in the division right now. That's right Dolt fans only want to discuss tue here and now, unless it's this here and now then they'll revert to their own division title form of trophy smack. win a division game before spouting off about ownership of said division, mmmmkay.

Comment

I give the anti-McDaniels Bronco fans such a hard time that I guess I'll do the same to you. Stand behind your team, what's the point in screaming for your GM and Head Coach to go, especially when they've dominated the division recently. At least with the McD haters they have a late season collapse and a 3-6 start to this year behind them, y'all have been great for the past 5 or so years. It's just stupid to spend more time complaining about what you've got than cheering for them to win.
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                  I love posts like this from Dolt fans considering the Dolts are 0-2 in the division right now. That's right Dolt fans only want to discuss tue here and now, unless it's this here and now then they'll revert to their own division title form of trophy smack. win a division game before spouting off about ownership of said division, mmmmkay.
                  what are you babbling about? you're the same person who has posted drivel like this for years now only to show up and say they were wrong in december lol

it's funny how you people forget so quickly , it's actually hilarious

while some of us more knowledgeable fans admit that the chargers are playoff chokers, you kc denver raider moronic faction of said fanbases act like the season ends before december/january

i always find that comical....

i find it even funnier how fans of 3 franchises who haven't even taken an afc west title in YEARS can attempt such idiotic smack
                  sigpic

Comment

what are you babbling about? you're the same person who has posted drivel like this for years now only to show up and say they were wrong in december lol

while some of us more knowledgeable fans admit that the chargers are playoff chokers, you kc denver raider moronic faction of said fanbases act like the season ends before december/january

i find it even funnier how fans of 3 franchises who haven't even taken an afc west title in YEARS can attempt such idiotic smack
                    To be fair, only one team a year can win it, so if someone other than SD wins it this year then SD will have not taken an AFC West title in years.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Huh? What the Hell are you talking about? Even when we were up last year I said I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dolts win the West. You have to admit it's funny that a fan of a team that is yet to win a division game is spouting off about his team's ownership of it. Especially coming from a Dolt fan.

Comment

I think Norv is a pretty awful coach. About a shade better than Wade Phillips. Right now the Chargers are winning because of Philip Rivers, and it's in spite of Norv Turner. I really don't think he's helping all that much.

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                          To be fair, only one team a year can win it, so if someone other than SD wins it this year then SD will have not taken an AFC West title in years.
                          if kc denver or oak wins it this season they deserve props , and will get respect from me

alot of you people can't bring yourself to do that......that's just the sad truth here
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                            Huh? What the Hell are you talking about? Even when we were up last year I said I wouldn't be surprised to see the Dolts win the West. You have to admit it's funny that a fan of a team that is yet to win a division game is spouting off about his team's ownership of it. Especially coming from a Dolt fan.
                            well it's only funny if you mistakenly read that as domination this season, i said thus far

thus far has kc oakland or denver won a afc west title in recent years?

the answer is HELL NO lol

end of debate, now that i've supplied you with the proper reading comprehension, you have a better understanding of what i meant by 'thus far'

it's like how 'thus far' the saints are the champs till they're not haha

even though they look like crap compared to last season

ric flair said it best chaz...so learn it....live it....

to be the man you gotta beat the man WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                            sigpic

Comment

if kc denver or oak wins it this season they deserve props , and will get respect from me

alot of you people can't bring yourself to do that......that's just the sad truth here
                              I for one have given props to the Dolts a ton. Hell, I picked them to win the SB this season. That's looking like a crappy prediction right now though, I'm happy about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X