i don't see any props being given to norv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't see any props being given to norv

blowout was well in progress and he took the ball out of rivers hands in the 2nd half

9 attempts all 2nd half (6 for 9)

compared to 26 rushing plays

props to norv for showing restraint, regardless of it being a division rival
    sigpic

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    blowout was well in progress and he took the ball out of rivers hands in the 2nd half

Maybe he was afraid Josh was gonna give him the "pull my finger" after the game???

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
      Maybe he was afraid Josh was gonna give him the "pull my finger" after the game???
      did they even shake? i missed it lol
      sigpic

Comment

did they even shake? i missed it lol
        Yeah they shook...

Still though, norv shoulda let us win

Comment

Who CARES??? He STILL SUX in most the general publics opinion! of COURSE you are a HOMER, with tunnell vision, you are ALL about beating the Broncos and DIVISION titles, so why wouldn't you be IN LOVE with him?
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Props for what? He didn't even eat us as bad at home with Phillip Rivers as Cable did on the road with Campbell at QB.

Cable>Norv

Comment

Classy move by Norv.

The problem is it was overshadowed by every single little play that was made by a San Diego player that followed up simple plays with an excessive celebration as if they somehow made the greatest play in the world.

Funny thing is Charger fans, and players, for years have cried about these same celebrations. I recall LT and his "top down" comment. I recall a lot of crying following the Jets game and Shonn Greene last year.

As I have always maintained, Charger fans cry only when it happens to them

But hey! Props to Norv.

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                Classy move by Norv.

The problem is it was overshadowed by every single little play that was made by a San Diego player that followed up simple plays with an excessive celebration as if they somehow made the greatest play in the world.

Funny thing is Charger fans, and players, for years have cried about these same celebrations. I recall LT and his "top down" comment. I recall a lot of crying following the Jets game and Shonn Greene last year.

As I have always maintained, Charger fans cry only when it happens to them

But hey! Props to Norv.
                PLEASEEEE..What about the way Boy Genious McDaniels was jumping up n down and almost looked like he was gonna do cart wheels up the sideline after their opening score. You would have thought he just hit the lottery or something.

Nothing better then seeing him turn all moapy on the sidelines after 35 unanswered points.

Norv>>>>McDaniels and it isnt even close.

Comment

PLEASEEEE..What about the way Boy Genious McDaniels was jumping up n down and almost looked like he was gonna do cart wheels up the sideline after their opening score. You would have thought he just hit the lottery or something.

Nothing better then seeing him turn all moapy on the sidelines after 35 unanswered points.

Yeah. That's like saying the pimple faced dropout working at McDonalds is smarter than a boarder collie. Who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                    Props for what? He didn't even eat us as bad at home with Phillip Rivers as Cable did on the road with Campbell at QB.

Cable>Norv

Yeah it was pretty much a show of mercy at the end of the game by Norv. I think they may have run the ball 8-10 times in a row at one point.

Your just lucky he has more class then McDaniels or it may have turned out to be something like 56-14 the way your defense was tackling.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                      Yeah. That's like saying the pimple faced dropout working at McDonalds is smarter than a boarder collie. Who cares.
                      If I was a Broncos fan I sure as hell would care. Unless your satisfied with 5 wins in your last 20 games???

Comment

I like a coach that shows emotion especially after a score. I dont mind a celebration after a score. The san diego players celebrated almost every single play.

Don't worry, I have had this debate with Baph several times. Each and every time it has happened where the chargers players celebrate simple plays charger fans act as if it is much ado about nothing then cry like babies come playoff time and they lose. It will happen again.

At the end of the day I dont think it matters. San Diego isn't very good. They could lose to Oakland and the Chiefs still. I am not saying they will but they could. They continue to be given gifts by the refs (see the Houston game) yet again only cry when calls go against them.

Comment

I like a coach that shows emotion especially after a score. I dont mind a celebration after a score. The san diego players celebrated almost every single play.

Don't worry, I have had this debate with Baph several times. Each and every time it has happened where the chargers players celebrate simple plays charger fans act as if it is much ado about nothing then cry like babies come playoff time and they lose. It will happen again.

At the end of the day I dont think it matters. San Diego isn't very good. They could lose to Oakland and the Chiefs still. I am not saying they will but they could. They continue to be given gifts by the refs (see the Houston game) yet again only cry when calls go against them.
                          So what about whenever Brandon Lloyd jumped up n did a lil dance after a simple 12 yard completion. I guess this is acceptable??? or Dawkins celebrating whenever he makes a big hit or tackle??? Opps didnt see much of that last night unless you count the many big hits he had on open air lastnight...

Comment

So what about whenever Brandon Lloyd jumped up n did a lil dance after a simple 12 yard completion. I guess this is acceptable???
                            I rail on Lloyd and Gaffney for their silly hand gesture following catches. It is lame and sophmoric. I always have and I always will.

Just so you know, I railed on Moreno for his stupid TD act when we were getting destroyed by the raiders.

or Dawkins celebrating whenever he makes a big hit or tackle??? Opps didnt see much of that last night unless you count the many big hits he had on open air lastnight...
                            I have been calling for Dawk to be replaced since the conclusion of the Redskins game last year. I was among the first to call for Lynch to be replaced as well.

None of this, NFLFMLB, changes the argument. You guys are not only fairweather but a hypocritical fan base.

Don't worry, I will be bumping threads again when Kaeding boots away another playoff game ROFLMAO

Comment

I rail on Lloyd and Gaffney for their silly hand gesture following catches. It is lame and sophmoric. I always have and I always will.

Just so you know, I railed on Moreno for his stupid TD act when we were getting destroyed by the raiders.

I have been calling for Dawk to be replaced since the conclusion of the Redskins game last year. I was among the first to call for Lynch to be replaced as well.

None of this, NFLFMLB, changes the argument. You guys are not only fairweather but a hypocritical fan base.

Don't worry, I will be bumping threads again when Kaeding boots away another playoff game ROFLMAO
                              Thats fine then why dont you bring it up in the same thread. To just point out the Chargers players doing it comes off as sour grapes.

Comment

Working...
                              X