i don't see any props being given to norv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
    So youre saying your scared to go into KC and see whats in store for you that day???
    When you have been a fan of the Broncos and afc west as long as I have Division games always make me a bit scared. As far as the Chiefs if they feel we ran it up it will certainly give them a little more motivation to put one on us for sure.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
      About the same as it does for you gals to lose in the playoffs to crummy 9-7 teams. Ooops not supposed to mention that lmao.
      Atleast we never lost to Jamarcus Russel...

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
        Atleast we never lost to Jamarcus Russel...
        and we have never been 1-15 or had the number one over all pick in the draft... just saying
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
          Classy move by Norv.

The problem is it was overshadowed by every single little play that was made by a San Diego player that followed up simple plays with an excessive celebration as if they somehow made the greatest play in the world.

Funny thing is Charger fans, and players, for years have cried about these same celebrations. I recall LT and his "top down" comment. I recall a lot of crying following the Jets game and Shonn Greene last year.

As I have always maintained, Charger fans cry only when it happens to them

But hey! Props to Norv.

norv could have ran the score up .......................
          sigpic Crushing internet tuffguys one at a time!!!

Originally Posted by BroncoLefty
          Look Steeler fans....we know. We all know about the rings. We know about the past, ok? All you guys seem to want to do is talk about the past, I dont get it. The Patriots share this problem with you as well. Nobody cares-stop living in the past.<---- typical bronco forum hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
            How does it feel to watch your Broncos lose every season for the past half decade and no playoffs? I forgot how it feels.
            feels like you guys do when you lose in the playoffs every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              and we have never been 1-15 or had the number one over all pick in the draft... just saying
              Give Josh a few more years. I'm sure he has a 1-15 season in him in the near future. (:

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                We spanked the Chiefs who beat you. You wont see me proclaiming my team is better. Your team is not very good. You lost to the Rams. I think you guys expect to win 10-11 in a row every season. That MAY not happen this year. I think the Raiders and Chiefs can beat you in the second go round.

By the way, your team isn't very good. When I say that, I am not saying it compared to my team. Once again your team is listed as full of talent but struggles to get to .500 by week 10 every year under norval. When I say they aren't very good I say it with regard to the expectations for your team. You see Balt, NYJ, NE, Pitt-those teams were expected to be good and are. Your team is no where near their level! :paper:

everyone still wants to bag on the rams but face it they are on the rise
                their not as bad this year

Look Steeler fans....we know. We all know about the rings. We know about the past, ok? All you guys seem to want to do is talk about the past, I dont get it. The Patriots share this problem with you as well. Nobody cares-stop living in the past.<---- typical bronco forum hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by dayvboy View Post
                  everyone still wants to bag on the rams but face it they are on the rise
                  their not as bad this year
                  rams are good at home, but denver's gonna murder them in denver

as for hildy

a crapton of denver fans were acting like denver was all of the sudden back on track after destroying kc, it was HILARIOUS
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    "a crapton of denver fans were acting like denver was all of the sudden back on track after destroying kc, it was HILARIOUS"
                    It was thier last feel good moment before the inevitable.

I hope they get a win over the Rams this weekend....so that there's at least some kind of momentum to crush when they get to Arrowhead.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
                      It was thier last feel good moment before the inevitable.

I hope they get a win over the Rams this weekend....so that there's at least some kind of momentum to crush when they get to Arrowhead.
                      Yeah because you guys sure showed us last time we played..... The Chiefs are pretenders bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        Yeah because you guys sure showed us last time we played..... The Chiefs are pretenders bro.
                        ...and Josh McDaniels is the next Bill Belichic.

The Chiefs have been above .500 all year...have led the West the entire season...are undefeated at home...and have a real chance of winning the division/making the playoffs...

Denver is in the AFC West cellar...they've lost 5 of the last 6 games they've played...one of those losses bieng the beatdown they took from the Raiders in Invesco...and with 6 games left to play in the regular season it is a certainty they will not make the playoffs.

...all too real, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
                          ...and Josh McDaniels is the next Bill Belichic.

The Chiefs have been above .500 all year...have led the West the entire season...are undefeated at home...and have a real chance of winning the division/making the playoffs...

Denver is in the AFC West cellar...they've lost 5 of the last 6 games they've played...one of those losses bieng the beatdown they took from the Raiders in Invesco...and with 6 games left to play in the regular season it is a certainty they will not make the playoffs.

...all too real, bro.
                          lol you mad? whatever helps you sleep at night . Where were you after we played last game? Had to wait for another team to beat us to come out and talk crap? Yeah.. we have a name for that around here it's call fairweather smack talk. The Chiefs have a chance no doubt but lets not call it a "REAL" chance. Pretenders mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                            rams are good at home, but denver's gonna murder them in denver

as for hildy

a crapton of denver fans were acting like denver was all of the sudden back on track after destroying kc, it was HILARIOUS

ahem ........

Comment

Working...
                            X