AFC West Predictions: Week 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC West Predictions: Week 12

My apologies to Baph, Charger$, Eddie Mac, and Lisgrad09. Apparently I need to hand out some CPs to others before I can give you one again.

Broncos 17
    Rams 27
    I don't want to beat a dead horse....but, Denver's season is done. Keeping Tebow on the bench is not going to help his development. Hopefully, McD will put him in during the second half so we can all see how horrible he is compared to a real rookie QB on the other side of the field.

Chiefs 20
    Seahawks 24
    I know that Dwayne Bowe has guaranteed they will win the SB this year, but they won't even win the division. KC is 1-4 on the road this year. Seattle will make it 1-5.

Dolphins 13
    Raiders 27
    Oakland stays in the hunt for the AFCW with any easy win over the Fish. The Raiders have been pretty dominant at home and Miami will be w/o BMarsh and their 1st and 2nd string QBs.

Colts 24
    Chargers 31
    With Vincent Jackson back in the mix, Rivers shows everyone what he can do with a true #1 wideout.

Rams

Chiefs

Raiders

Chargers

Hey BH do I get CP for being wrong with every one of predictions last week. That's as hard if not harder than getting them all right.

Comment

Broncos
      Chiefs
      Raiders
      Colts

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
        Rams

Chiefs

Raiders

Chargers

Hey BH do I get CP for being wrong with every one of predictions last week. That's as hard if not harder than getting them all right.
        True...but you make it look so easy

Comment

Broncos
          Chiefs
          Raiders
          Colts

Same as ERoyal248.

Comment

Ams > Cos -- Unless Donks start Tebow-- Then Donks win every game from here on out by 50 points.

Awks > Iefs -- Going to Quest is a lot like going to Arrow, and KC stinks on the road.

Ders > Hins -- The Raiders are unstoppable ... against teams in disarray.

Gers > Olts -- Beacause I said so!
            SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

Broncos
              Seahawks
              Dolphins
              Colts
              2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Week 12 AFCW predictions

Broncos 23
                Rams 20

I think we get this one more win as a last gasp of air for the season. Tebow sees some playing time if Orton struggles at all.

Chiefs 17
                Seahawks 24

Chiefs not so good on the road. Seattle great home field advantage.

Dolphins 13
                Raiders 24

On the road with injuries for Miami.

Colts27
                Chargers 31

And here comes the Chargers.

And Boltheads, no problem. I know you are good for it. Really only Juiceman has paid up to me for week 11 so you are not alone. I have finished my payout, finally, too.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                  My apologies to Baph, Charger$, Eddie Mac, and Lisgrad09. Apparently I need to hand out some CPs to others before I can give you one again.

Broncos 17
                  Rams 27
                  I don't want to beat a dead horse....but, Denver's season is done. Keeping Tebow on the bench is not going to help his development. Hopefully, McD will put him in during the second half so we can all see how horrible he is compared to a real rookie QB on the other side of the field.

Chiefs 20
                  Seahawks 24
                  I know that Dwayne Bowe has guaranteed they will win the SB this year, but they won't even win the division. KC is 1-4 on the road this year. Seattle will make it 1-5.

Dolphins 13
                  Raiders 27
                  Oakland stays in the hunt for the AFCW with any easy win over the Fish. The Raiders have been pretty dominant at home and Miami will be w/o BMarsh and their 1st and 2nd string QBs.

Colts 24
                  Chargers 31
                  With Vincent Jackson back in the mix, Rivers shows everyone what he can do with a true #1 wideout.
                  i agree with your picks this week.

not necessarily the scores but the outcome.
                  sigpic

Comment

Broncos - Rams suck on the road
                    Seahawks - they play really well at home, giving them the slight edge here
                    Chargers - continue the win streak against the Colts
                    Raiders - Raiders whoop up on an injured O-line, pressure the hell out of an immobile Henne

Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                    Broncos
                    Seahawks
                    Dolphins
                    Colts
                    seems more like wishful thinking than a pred

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                      Broncos - Rams suck on the road
                      Seahawks - they play really well at home, giving them the slight edge here
                      Chargers - continue the win streak against the Colts
                      Raiders - Raiders whoop up on an injured O-line, pressure the hell out of an immobile Henne

seems more like wishful thinking than a pred
                      Broncos fans THINK they are winning every week. VERY few donk fans pick the other team, thats how delusional they are.

Quote of the year:

Comment

broncos
                        seahawks
                        raiders
                        chargers

broncos and raiders will win because they're at home take that to the bank

seahawks are an iffy pick, but they are so much better at home than on the road so i pick them to continue that long trend

chargers at colts is really a toss up , chargers have owned them quite a bit, but every game is close...damn close, so this one's really a coin flip game, although sd has dealt with injuries alot better than indy has
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post

I know that Dwayne Bowe has guaranteed they will win the SB
                          This is the first time I have read this...where did you read/hear that? Sorry but that doesn't sound like anything he'd say.Unless it was said in jest..I don't believe any Chiefs players would predict/say that.
                          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
                            This is the first time I have read this...where did you read/hear that? Sorry but that doesn't sound like anything he'd say.Unless it was said in jest..I don't believe any Chiefs players would predict/say that.
                            ....and then he rolled out of bed and woke up from his dream (edit)

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
                              i don't think bowe guaranteed it, he just said he thinks kc will win the sb, and alot of my fellow fans got all bent out of shape by it lol

i like it, the guy has confidence in his team, that's always respected
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X