Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job guys

Rare when you see Peyton play this bad.

The Weddle INT should of been called back, but it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Looks like SD will probably run the table unless they screw up against someone.

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Rare when you see Peyton play this bad.

The Weddle INT should of been called back, but it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Looks like SD will probably run the table unless they screw up against someone.
    yeah, there is a good chance that int might have been called back had their coach thrown the red flag, not sure why he didn't.

that was a team win for sure, no mistakes on ST's....no fumbles. i have said all along that if the chargers can fix those problems, they will be hard to beat down the stretch.

still think its gonna go down to the wire and you donks may have a chance to play spoiler.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      yeah, there is a good chance that int might have been called back had their coach thrown the red flag, not sure why he didn't.

that was a team win for sure, no mistakes on ST's....no fumbles. i have said all along that if the chargers can fix those problems, they will be hard to beat down the stretch.

still think its gonna go down to the wire and you donks may have a chance to play spoiler.
      You cant challenge missed call by officials so he couldnt challenge it.

Comment

What the Boltz have done on defense is amazing...you lose Olshansky and replace him with Jacques Cesaire....Stephen Cooper and Kevin Burnett wouldn't impress you as great players, but they make plays...Merriman flames out, and English hasn't done anything as the targeted replacement, yet Shaun Phillips has raised his level of play to the Pro Bowl level, and Applewhite has played well.

I think Ron Rivera has done a fantastic job...I hope someone hires him away from the Chargers

The Chargers play with confidence and a swagger and are a dangerous team.
        Last edited by MindField; 11-28-2010, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
          You cant challenge missed call by officials so he couldnt challenge it.
          ahh good point.
          sigpic

Comment

SD looked great on all phases..

I still say it will be one of NE, NYJ, Balt, or Pitt in the SB from the AFC. Maybe Indy if they can get healthy, they're decimated.

I don't know what will happen when SD comes to Den. Will Tebow start, will we play the younger players but after this season i hope we play spoiler to ruin SD's playoff chances lol. I think Cincy could play spoiler too lol.
            Last edited by ERoyal248; 11-28-2010, 09:06 PM.

Comment

you're quite a character you know that? us play spoiler? dude we're the Detroit Lions of the AFC.
              Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Working...
              X