Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointment in some Bronco fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disappointment in some Bronco fans

    I was disappointed in the Bronco fans at the game yesterday. They were booing the Broncos and Orton. Come on guys they are our team, no matter how bad we are supposed to support them not boo them . A true fan standsd by them through it all. I can see booing the coach, he has done nothing but come in and cost us some valuable players and made horrible calls. Orton got boo's that were uncalled for! He can't help it if his team isn't able to catch the ball or hold on to. Elway wasn't perfect, especially in the beginning. Before you throw Orton to the wolves, give him a chance to improve and by the way, he is doing what McDaniels tells him to do. If anyone thinks they can suit up and do a better job, I'd like to see them do so. Lets not be so quick to judge, give him some support as well as the rest of the team. They have had a trialing past 2 years, lets let them know they still have their fans! Their true fans!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!

  • #2
    Yeah that's kind of a Philly thing to do, but fan dissatisfaction -esp. ticketholders in Denver- is what Bowlen needs to see/hear and might add that exta 10% of pressure needed to can McD's azz ASAP!

    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

    Comment


    • #3




      sounds nice, but not realistic. You have a stadium full of arrogant fans that don't fully understand how difficult it really is to win in this league, with the back to back SB wins and all. Then they like to associate themselves with a winner, it makes themselves feel like a winner. It's why a lot of current bronco fans are also Yankee or Red Sox fans. And then when that "winner by association" is taken away from them, they don't know how to behave and they feel like they must distance themselves from the perceived "losers".



      You should be happy that the fans are at least still going to the stadium. Another season or two of this mess, and you will start to see empty seats.
      Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

      Comment


      • #4
        you guys need to do whatever is possible to keep him as your hc

        i love him being there
        sigpic Crushing internet tuffguys one at a time!!!

        Originally Posted by BroncoLefty
        Look Steeler fans....we know. We all know about the rings. We know about the past, ok? All you guys seem to want to do is talk about the past, I dont get it. The Patriots share this problem with you as well. Nobody cares-stop living in the past.<---- typical bronco forum hypocrite.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dayvboy View Post
          you guys need to do whatever is possible to keep him as your hc

          i love him being there
          haha!

          exactly what I was saying when bronco fans began to realize plumber wasn't the answer.
          Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by wesuckrealbad View Post




            sounds nice, but not realistic. You have a stadium full of arrogant fans that don't fully understand how difficult it really is to win in this league, with the back to back SB wins and all. Then they like to associate themselves with a winner, it makes themselves feel like a winner. It's why a lot of current bronco fans are also Yankee or Red Sox fans. And then when that "winner by association" is taken away from them, they don't know how to behave and they feel like they must distance themselves from the perceived "losers".



            You should be happy that the fans are at least still going to the stadium. Another season or two of this mess, and you will start to see empty seats.
            So by extention, I guess you associate yourself with the Chiefs and that loser Todd Haley...makes perfect sense...

            Comment


            • #7
              I've never spent a single dime on a single piece NFL merchandise.

              I've never booed a team I root for either, and believe me, it's rarely easy being a chiefs or royals fan! I have wanted to wear the bag head though.

              Nor do I talk about 'us' or 'we' when I talk about the chiefs or royals.

              so tell me mindfield... what color did you paint your basement?
              Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by wesuckrealbad View Post
                It's why a lot of current bronco fans are also Yankee or Red Sox fans. And then when that "winner by association" is taken away from them, they don't know how to behave and they feel like they must distance themselves from the perceived "losers".



                You should be happy that the fans are at least still going to the stadium. Another season or two of this mess, and you will start to see empty seats.


                It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. Every fanbase freaks when they're used to being at least average. I guess being a Chiefs fan and all you wouldn't know much about that.

                Denver not selling out LOL when's the last time that happend? 35 years ago?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wesuckrealbad View Post
                  haha!

                  exactly what I was saying when bronco fans began to realize plumber wasn't the answer.
                  Nice to see you back, haven't seen you for a few weeks.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                    Denver not selling out LOL when's the last time that happend? 35 years ago?
                    i suspect the wait list is down to a year or two now?
                    Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by wesuckrealbad View Post
                      i suspect the wait list is down to a year or two now?
                      if it was shortened by a year or two it might be down to five
                      I really like Cheese.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by smtd30 View Post
                        I was disappointed in the Bronco fans at the game yesterday. They were booing the Broncos and Orton. Come on guys they are our team, no matter how bad we are supposed to support them not boo them . A true fan standsd by them through it all. I can see booing the coach, he has done nothing but come in and cost us some valuable players and made horrible calls. Orton got boo's that were uncalled for! He can't help it if his team isn't able to catch the ball or hold on to. Elway wasn't perfect, especially in the beginning. Before you throw Orton to the wolves, give him a chance to improve and by the way, he is doing what McDaniels tells him to do. If anyone thinks they can suit up and do a better job, I'd like to see them do so. Lets not be so quick to judge, give him some support as well as the rest of the team. They have had a trialing past 2 years, lets let them know they still have their fans! Their true fans!!!! GO BRONCOS!!!!
                        I think the boos was directly toward Mcd more than Kyle Orton or Broncos.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post


                          It's obvious you have no idea what you're talking about. Every fanbase freaks when they're used to being at least average. I guess being a Chiefs fan and all you wouldn't know much about that.

                          Denver not selling out LOL when's the last time that happend? 35 years ago?
                          You're judging a teams popularity on a sold out stadium??....pffffft...scalpers/opposing team fans buy tickets...

                          You REALLY want to know what kind of fans a team has?...what you NEED to do is compare the tailgating atmosphere at the stadiums...

                          ...ever been to Arrowhead?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                            if it was shortened by a year or two it might be down to five
                            In the 18 years I've lived in Denver, I've been to every Chiefs away game in Invesco....EVERY ONE...and to this date, I have never had a problem getting a Bronco/Chiefs ticket in Mile High/Invesco...ever.
                            Last edited by DenverChiefsFan; 11-30-2010, 11:42 AM. Reason: spelling...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by wesuckrealbad View Post
                              I've never spent a single dime on a single piece NFL merchandise.

                              I've never booed a team I root for either, and believe me, it's rarely easy being a chiefs or royals fan! I have wanted to wear the bag head though.

                              Nor do I talk about 'us' or 'we' when I talk about the chiefs or royals.
                              You've got bandwagon written all over you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X