No announcement yet.

Disappointment in some Bronco fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never and will never boo a team I support for playing poorly. Sorry. I don't get it that somehow you're a true fan if you do.

No one goes out there trying to play bad, perhaps some don't give it their all after a while, but that's between them, their conscience and the ownership and most will be gone for it.

Comment

The level of Bronco fans changed when Bowlen raised the prices to the point where the old south standers cant afford to go. Yes he raised them because he could (we sell out every game since the merger) but the die-hard fans cant go anymore and I think that effects the atmosphere at the new Mile High (i still hate calling it invesco). I feel that our fans arent as roudy as they used to be and because of that home field advantage has vanished. Now when you cheer iin denver the surrounding fans stare at yo like your a pariah and even some fans have been threatened by security to have there tickets revoked for disturbing the people around them. Even in bad teams the homefield is a big thing because the fans stay behind the team. Now the fans are forced to watch teams crumble at home and they are irrate because of it. Unfortunately its a get what you deserve situation, if these fans want the team to win they need to bring back the atmosphere to what it once was.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
        You've got bandwagon written all over you.
        yup

ten characters ya'll
        Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
          You're judging a teams popularity on a sold out stadium??....pffffft...scalpers/opposing team fans buy tickets...

You REALLY want to know what kind of fans a team has?...what you NEED to do is compare the tailgating atmosphere at the stadiums...

...ever been to Arrowhead?
          YES!! If there EVER was a Hall Of Fame, or a Super Bowl of TAILGATING, KC would win EVERY:SINGLE:YEAR:!!!
          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
            YES!! If there EVER was a Hall Of Fame, or a Super Bowl of TAILGATING, KC would win EVERY:SINGLE:YEAR:!!!
            It's true!

But not entirely fair. Arrowhead has the parking lot space, BBQ heritage, and reasonable weather- things that most teams don't have.
            Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Working...
            X