Friendly note from KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendly note from KC

I would like to say thanks to the Denver Broncos for completely embarrassing the Chiefs a couple weeks ago, as hopefully this will compel KC to return the favor on Sunday.

However, I'd like to ask a favor. Based on the likely outcomes of the next several games, it may be up to you Broncos to knock the smug smiles off the faces of the Chargers by beating them in week 17 and ensuring they do not win the division and, probably, keeping them out of the playoffs. Whaddya say? Denver can't win it this year, Oakland almost certainly can't--and won't it feel good to dash the playoff dreams of the team with supposedly the best offense AND defense in the NFL? Help a fellow non-coastal city out!

No help and we don't want Donkey Friends...

Just hope the Chiefs take care of business and win at home. The team let a couple of games get away (Texans/Raiders) or the AFC West race would be all but over.

I am concerned about this game for the same reasons the Chiefs lost the first game: secondary issues and lack of consistent pass rush. I don't expect the Broncos to make all the plays they did last time however the Chiefs defense has shown that is will give up long plays.

Play hard and no more cheap shots or Haley might take a swing this time!

CK

P.S. I don't think the Chiefs will take the Broncos for granted this time.

Comment

Originally posted by mean View Post
      I would like to say thanks to the Denver Broncos for completely embarrassing the Chiefs a couple weeks ago, as hopefully this will compel KC to return the favor on Sunday.

However, I'd like to ask a favor. Based on the likely outcomes of the next several games, it may be up to you Broncos to knock the smug smiles off the faces of the Chargers by beating them in week 17 and ensuring they do not win the division and, probably, keeping them out of the playoffs. Whaddya say? Denver can't win it this year, Oakland almost certainly can't--and won't it feel good to dash the playoff dreams of the team with supposedly the best offense AND defense in the NFL? Help a fellow non-coastal city out!
      Basically you are begging the Broncos to lay down the game against the Chiefs and fighting for their lives against the Chargers so that you can win the division. Did I get it right? :clap:

How about win all your games and you don't have to worry about anything else. :thumb:

Comment

lol is the OP serious? I say we beat everyone left on our schedule and let the rest sort themselves out.If the Broncos don't win the division I could care less who does.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

No Way. I want the Broncos full effort. The Chiefs need to be tested as much as possible. I'm heading up to KC and hopefully we get some REVENGE.
          sigpic

Comment

both the chargers and chiefs control their own destiny, if the chiefs beat the chargers it will likely be over with at that point.

have some faith in your team, if you don't think they can beat the chargers and need to worry about other teams taking care of them for you, then what do you think will happen when you get to the playoffs?
            sigpic

Comment

Dang I have to cheer on the Donks?? puke

Comment

honestly- the most optimistic fans in the afc west are charger fans

again

(of course there are the delusional bronco fans that are still running the numbers too hahah!)
                Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

KC cant embarrass the Broncos , Denver is already taking care of that on their own.
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wesuckrealbad View Post
                    honestly- the most optimistic fans in the afc west are charger fans

again

(of course there are the delusional bronco fans that are still running the numbers too hahah!)
                    you mean along with KC fans?

chiefs fans should be every bit as optimistic as chargers fans considering they have the lead and they have a very manageable schedule the rest of the way.

but yeah, its pretty much a two team race at this point, especially if the chargers beat the raiders at home this week, which i think they will.
                    sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I think once again the Dolts will win the division. I picked them to win it all and for a while I thought that pick looked awful but now it seems like a good one again. Although, I think the Chargers could kill themselves again with that slow start and mY end up having to play one of the other AFC powerhouses on the road. The Chargers really need to realize that the entire season matters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chiefs Dude View Post
                        No Way. I want the Broncos full effort. The Chiefs need to be tested as much as possible. I'm heading up to KC and hopefully we get some REVENGE.
                        This is the type of fan i am... great to see it.

I would rather play a team at their best and see how we match up, than get the win against a bruised up beat up team...

and to the OP... pathetic post... but your welcome for kicking your asses...

edit: and yeah there is no way the chiefs win this division... chargers win by tie breakers... or better

the chiefs already have the non-conf tie breaker... the head to head would be even if the chargers beat them... the division is even right now at 1-2, so whomever has the best divisional record wins it imho...

broncos still have a shot though
                        Last edited by 12and4; 11-30-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Not showing much faith in your teams ability to go on the road to SD & come out with a win are you???

KC really only needs to win the game in SD & it will pretty much lock up the division baring another epic meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                            Unfortunately I think once again the Dolts will win the division. I picked them to win it all and for a while I thought that pick looked awful but now it seems like a good one again. Although, I think the Chargers could kill themselves again with that slow start and mY end up having to play one of the other AFC powerhouses on the road. The Chargers really need to realize that the entire season matters.
                            Yeah like we don't know it already. Knowing it and doing something about it seems to be two different things

Comment

Originally posted by girlzarefanstoo View Post
                              Yeah like we don't know it already. Knowing it and doing something about it seems to be two different things
                              The AFCW is the NFL's version of the Special Olympics and the Chargers *should* have no issues taking the title again. I'm just waiting to see which Raider team shows up on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X