Friendly note from KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
    The AFCW is the NFL's version of the Special Olympics and the Chargers *should* have no issues taking the title again. I'm just waiting to see which Raider team shows up on Sunday.
    Special Olympics, LOL! Pretty apt description. It won't matter which Raiders' team shows up as long as our December team keeps showing up :-) Can we just remove September from the calendar???

Comment

Originally posted by SLVR and Black View Post
      The AFCW is the NFL's version of the Special Olympics and the Chargers *should* have no issues taking the title again. I'm just waiting to see which Raider team shows up on Sunday.
      the afcw really isn't that bad this year if you think about it. the chiefs are pretty good and so are the chargers.

the raiders are not a bad team either, even though they still don't have a QB. but if they win on Sunday they will be right back in the race.

the nfcw is a lot worse to be honest.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
        Unfortunately I think once again the Dolts will win the division. I picked them to win it all and for a while I thought that pick looked awful but now it seems like a good one again. Although, I think the Chargers could kill themselves again with that slow start and mY end up having to play one of the other AFC powerhouses on the road. The Chargers really need to realize that the entire season matters.
        tell me about it.

one of these times (maybe this season) its gonna bite them in the ass and they will miss the playoffs.

that said, i don't care if we go on the road and play anybody just as long as we fly under the radar and don't have a bye, seriously.

we have seen what happens when this team gets a first round bye and gets full of themselves.
        sigpic

Comment

Come on... Name one DECENT team the Chiefs have beat? The horribly slow starting Chargers the first game of the year. After that, who? Whats your signature win? Jacksonville, with a back-up QB?

Chiefs are an average team with a an easy schedule. Luckily your last 5 games, you play 4 bad teams (yes, Broncos included). I don't see them having a shot in SD this year, that's a 2 score win for SD.

The Chiefs are getting better, but true playoff contender this year? no way. In the coming years? Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncs04 View Post
            Come on... Name one DECENT team the Chiefs have beat? The horribly slow starting Chargers the first game of the year. After that, who? Whats your signature win? Jacksonville, with a back-up QB?

Chiefs are an average team with a an easy schedule. Luckily your last 5 games, you play 4 bad teams (yes, Broncos included). I don't see them having a shot in SD this year, that's a 2 score win for SD.

The Chiefs are getting better, but true playoff contender this year? no way. In the coming years? Sure.
            the chiefs are a playoff caliber team regardless of who they beat. they are a solid well rounded football team on offense, defense, and special teams.

they may not make the playoffs this year if the chargers take the division but next year i think they could be a force.

they are basically like the jets were last year except they don't have as good of a defense but a better passing game to go along with their #1 rushing attack.

if they do make the playoffs don't be surprised if they make some noise, especially in the WC game that they would certainly have at home.

i don't think any team beats KC at home in the playoffs in January.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              the chiefs are a playoff caliber team regardless of who they beat. they are a solid well rounded football team on offense, defense, and special teams.

they may not make the playoffs this year if the chargers take the division but next year i think they could be a force.

they are basically like the jets were last year except they don't have as good of a defense but a better passing game to go along with their #1 rushing attack.

if they do make the playoffs don't be surprised if they make some noise, especially in the WC game that they would certainly have at home.

i don't think any team beats KC at home in the playoffs in January.
              I don't agree with the statement "they are playoff caliber regardless of who they beat." The don't have 1 win against a solid opponent. Sorry, SD, 1st game. I think after next weeks game at SD we will know a lot more about the Chiefs. They win that game, they are for real. They don't, they are who I thought they were. A good football team, but...

They are not playoff caliber yet.. Next year, once that young defense matures a bit? I can see it. Offensively they are like the Jets, I can see that. Defensively? No way.

Comment

Originally posted by DBroncs04 View Post
                I don't agree with the statement "they are playoff caliber regardless of who they beat." The don't have 1 win against a solid opponent. Sorry, SD, 1st game. I think after next weeks game at SD we will know a lot more about the Chiefs. They win that game, they are for real. They don't, they are who I thought they were. A good football team, but...

They are not playoff caliber yet.. Next year, once that young defense matures a bit? I can see it. Offensively they are like the Jets, I can see that. Defensively? No way.
                fair enough, i just don't put as much stock into teams they beat at this point of the season as you do.

at the begining of the season? sure it was relevant to mention that but now? i don't think so. especially considering how well rounded they are, they don't have a lot of glaring holes on their team except for possibly QB which has improved a lot.

believe me, i want to agree with you but what i see is a playoff caliber team right now and they will probably get better.

the only question is....will they make the playoffs? their only chance is likely winning the division so we will see.
                sigpic

Comment

both the chargers and chiefs control their own destiny, if the chiefs beat the chargers it will likely be over with at that point.

have some faith in your team, if you don't think they can beat the chargers and need to worry about other teams taking care of them for you, then what do you think will happen when you get to the playoffs?
                  Most likely lose, just like any team from the AFC West will, or NFC West for that matter.

Wonder when either West Divisions will become relavent again?
                  sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

the afcw really isn't that bad this year if you think about it. the chiefs are pretty good and so are the chargers.

the raiders are not a bad team either, even though they still don't have a QB. but if they win on Sunday they will be right back in the race.

the nfcw is a lot worse to be honest.
                    Yes, the NFCW is pretty pathetic, but I'm still not a believer in the Chiefs. The Raiders? No QB, OL, WR's, a DC who can't get a D to play with any sort of consistency.... They suck.

That being said, if the Raider D line can get to Rivers, which I believe they will, it could be a pretty interesting game.

Comment

Working...
                    X