Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Josh McDaniels recycles “Do Your Job Speech” in scolding pizza delivery boy on Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh McDaniels recycles “Do Your Job Speech” in scolding pizza delivery boy on Thanks

After suffering another embarrassing defeat at the hands of a division rival (35-14 in San Diego on MNF), Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels returned home to the downtown Denver Residence Inn suite he has shared with Mike Klis since October.

While Americans from coast to coast celebrated Thanksgiving by gorging on turkey and stuffing with family and friends, the lonely McDaniels ordered a pizza.

Late that night, several stunned Residence Inn guests and employees overheard McDaniels blasting pizza delivery boy, Joey Miller, with a slightly modified, though every bit as profane, version of his infamous “Do Your Job Speech” which was inadvertently aired by the NFL Network during last Thanksgiving’s Giants at Broncos game.

Said one Marriott employee who wishes to remain anonymous, “I thought some unhappy fans were taunting McDaniels again by throwing eggs at his door or urging him to go back to selling plastics in Ohio. But then I witnessed McDaniels screaming – ‘all I’m trying to do is order a motherfu*%ing pizza because Klis burnt the god-damned bird. You are 14 minutes late!… do your job!’ – and shaking his fist at a pizza delivery boy. The poor kid just burst into tears.”

The 17 year old Miller refused to comment fearing he would be fired from his part-time job at Papa Joe E.’s, but friends of the delivery boy revealed that McDaniels regularly orders the Cesar Fantuazzi, a highly complex pizza that takes even the most skilled pizziolos up to 2 years to perfect.

Papa Joe E.’s regular and life long Broncos fan, Sarah Martyns, 33, of Boulder, said “I don’t know why McDaniels insists on ordering the Cesar Fantuazzi, it’s really not that good. Unless you’re in Naples or certain parts of New England it’s tough to find someone that can make that pizza well. Papa Joe E.’s has at least a half dozen great pizzas on the menu, like the margarita or prosciutto e funghi… McDaniels is so arrogant and stubborn, I can’t stand him.”

Nice story any proof of it happening
    Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
    After suffering another embarrassing defeat at the hands of a division rival (35-14 in San Diego on MNF), Broncos head coach Josh McDaniels returned home to the downtown Denver Residence Inn suite he has shared with Mike Klis since October.

While Americans from coast to coast celebrated Thanksgiving by gorging on turkey and stuffing with family and friends, the lonely McDaniels ordered a pizza.

Late that night, several stunned Residence Inn guests and employees overheard McDaniels blasting pizza delivery boy, Joey Miller, with a slightly modified, though every bit as profane, version of his infamous “Do Your Job Speech” which was inadvertently aired by the NFL Network during last Thanksgiving’s Giants at Broncos game.

Said one Marriott employee who wishes to remain anonymous, “I thought some unhappy fans were taunting McDaniels again by throwing eggs at his door or urging him to go back to selling plastics in Ohio. But then I witnessed McDaniels screaming – ‘all I’m trying to do is order a motherfu*%ing pizza because Klis burnt the god-damned bird. You are 14 minutes late!… do your job!’ – and shaking his fist at a pizza delivery boy. The poor kid just burst into tears.”

The 17 year old Miller refused to comment fearing he would be fired from his part-time job at Papa Joe E.’s, but friends of the delivery boy revealed that McDaniels regularly orders the Cesar Fantuazzi, a highly complex pizza that takes even the most skilled pizziolos up to 2 years to perfect.

Papa Joe E.’s regular and life long Broncos fan, Sarah Martyns, 33, of Boulder, said “I don’t know why McDaniels insists on ordering the Cesar Fantuazzi, it’s really not that good. Unless you’re in Naples or certain parts of New England it’s tough to find someone that can make that pizza well. Papa Joe E.’s has at least a half dozen great pizzas on the menu, like the margarita or prosciutto e funghi… McDaniels is so arrogant and stubborn, I can’t stand him.”
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Josh, its just humor. He's not suggesting it really happened.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        Josh, its just humor. He's not suggesting it really happened.
        It was posted as if it were real to and honestly rumors just breed more resentment.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
          It was posted as if it were real to and honestly rumors just breed more resentment.
          Read between the lines bro. Josh lives with his family. I doubt anyone would believe he and Kizla live together and spent Thanksgiving together.

I think you need to get your sarcasm meter checked. .

Come on now, "Kizla burnt the turkey."?
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I don't even know much about Josh's life and got the sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
              C'mon lighten up Josh, i posted this in Smack Talk not in GD.

When i read this article about McD it actually made me smile, and lately thats been a hard thing to do.... so i thought i would share it.

Comment

Wasn't that funny tbh. Might want to link a source next time so as not to confuse the simple minded. Is this from the Onion?
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Wasn't that funny tbh. Might want to link a source next time so as not to confuse the simple minded. Is this from the Onion?
                  According to the sig pic of the OP I take it he was possessed by one or more McDemons.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    Actually it's from here:
                    http://www.joshmcdanielssucks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Denver_Bolts View Post
                      Actually it's from here:
                      http://www.joshmcdanielssucks.com/
                      Thats all I wanted was a link. I doubted it was real but still I wanted to know where this came from its always a good idea to state your sources

Comment

Working...
                      X