mcdaniels fired --what now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
    I don't know what it is with you guys in this thread and not reading what it is I'm saying. I don't know how else I can say it.

I only think a hybrid version of the option is the best fit if were going to try to salvage the Tebow pick. If the plan is to go West Coast with Tebow at the helm, then IMO that is a failed endeavor. If we truly want to cultivate Tebow as a QB then we need to utilize him as he is and not try to force a round peg in a square hole.

I would be just as happy running a traditional West Coast or something, but we don't currently have the personnel in place for it and it will take time rebuilding through the draft, and the Tebow pick will have to go in the bin.
    I've read every word you said I was just making my opinion that Tebow would be lucky to make it through a full season uninjured. Your making it sound like the guy is gonna dish out more punishment then the LB's in the league today.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
      I've read every word you said I was just making my opinion that Tebow would be lucky to make it through a full season uninjured. Your making it sound like the guy is gonna dish out more punishment then the LB's in the league today.
      No, what I'm trying to make it sound like is if some of these track star type backs can make it through a season getting smacked around all year every down and are fine, then I don't see why Tebow, who is a big boy, can't make it through a season uninjured when asked to run maybe a quarter as much. I don't find that too outrageous of a statement personally.
      sigpic

Comment

Bahaha! Sorry, the title of this thread reminds me of this scene from south park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hLxd...eature=related
        A book I wrote

Comment

Working...
        X