Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to Tebow after McDaniels’ firing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens to Tebow after McDaniels’ firing?

Things don't look good for the rookie quarterback, who still has legions of skeptics in the league.

Alright donk fans, everyone wants to know what you guys think should be done with Tim Tebow now that McDaniels is gone? Keep him? Trade him? Decisions, descisions. Was McDaniels the ONLY one who thought this guy could be the next franchise QB for the Broncos? Apparently so, so it seems.

People are saying that Tebow's NFL career may be already over before he even gets a real chance.

"This is a league where at least 75 percent of the coaches and personnel people are not Tebow-ites. Whomever Bowlen turns to next as coach is likely to look at Tebow and say, “Thanks, but no thanks.”

Lets face it donk fans. Tebow needs a butt load of work on his throwing motion and other mechanics he just does not possess to succeed as a great QB in the NFL. There are also other major concerns about his accuracy and keeping up with the speed of the NFL, etc. while also playing smart and not trying to be another Vick.

"Outside of University of Florida coach Urban Meyer, who looks lost these days without Tebow (and Percy Harvin for that matter), few coaches are invested in Tebow. Of course, some of Tebow’s devout followers will take this as a personal and spiritual affront. Save it, please. This is not about religion, this is about football."

Thats right donk fans. Just save all the BS about Tebow's religion and work ethic/attitude. This is about Football and mechanics plain and simple.

So, do you keep Tebow, Trade Tebow, or Does he belong in the Arena League? Your choice. Inquiring opposing fans want to know. Or, maybe Bowlen wants to get rid of him as Tebow was solely McDaniels choice and keeping him would sicken him to the point of throwing up since he would be a constant reminder of the loser HC he chose to hire.

The Great Debate series wouldn’t be complete this year without a discussion about Broncos rookie quarterback Tim Tebow.Tebow is one of the most talked-about players in the NFL and he hasn’t even played in a regular-season game.
    Keep Tebow. He will eventually become our Franchise QB.
    87.32%
    Get Rid of Him. He will not Lead this team to the SB.
    4.23%
    Tebow has no business in the NFL. Belongs in Arena League.
    8.45%
    Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 12-07-2010, 12:51 PM.

Quote of the year:

His mechanics are better than Philip Rivers' were coming out of college. Like Rivers, he's spreading out his stance and using his strength to deliver the ball quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
      His mechanics are better than Philip Rivers' were coming out of college. Like Rivers, he's spreading out his stance and using his strength to deliver the ball quickly.
      LOL, spreading? What exactly has Tebow done in the NFL to make you think he's even remotely comparable to Rivers?

Quote of the year:

Comment

His ascension to the elite level will result in worldwide deification.

Just watch...

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post

Just watch...
          ???

Quote of the year:

Comment

Just watch...
            Are you saying Gods going to rapture him right out of his cleats and jock strap?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
              Are you saying Gods going to rapture him right out of his cleats and jock strap?
              Pull out a dictionary.

Comment

Pull out a dictionary.
                I get it. Bronco fans are notorious for getting off early on players before they even do anything at all for their team:

The six signs of donkism are:

Adulation
                Worship
                Hero Worship
                Idolatry
                Idolization
                Worshiping

Quote of the year:

Comment

I get it. Bronco fans are notorious for getting off early on players before they even do anything at all for their team:

The six signs of donkism are:

Adulation
                  Worship
                  Hero Worship
                  Idolatry
                  Idolization
                  Worshiping

The man has 4 TD's in what, probably 10-12 total touches? Can't knock that...

He circumcises small Filipino children. He gives inspirational prison lectures. The man is literally gilded...

I have little doubt he'll blow the panties off your little Phillys (oh wait, he doesn't do that...maybe he'll just strike him with a bolt of lightning outta his arse or something).

Yes, it's true: I've started drinking early.

Comment

need another poll option...

keep tebow because we already wasted a 1st round pick on the guy and now i want to see what he's got

Comment

I am not sold yet on Tebow but we cant sell him short before hes had a chance to develop like Brees and Young eventually did. Give the guy a shot at least before you run him out of town. Personally I want him to be develop like Rivers on the bench till he is ready

It was stupid losing Smith after one season I dont want another 1st to go to waist to soon. He has good legs, and hes a good leader. The team respects him already. Which are 3 things they were not saying about Rivers when they were considering dumping him and keeping Brees. Yes he needs work on his mechanics but I think given time he can do well. Hopefully McCoy and McDs bro can coach him up for the remainder of the season.
                      Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-07-2010, 01:16 PM.
                      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

LOL, spreading? What exactly has Tebow done in the NFL to make you think he's even remotely comparable to Rivers?
                        what has he done not to compare him? they both have screwed up mechanics..it hasn't hurt rivers...we don;t yet know if it'll hurt tebow

and with some of the qbs that have jobs in this league, it doesn;t matter if 75% of the coaches don;t think he has what it takes...he'll get a shot regardless

Comment

You have to give Tebow at least the opportunity to fail or to succeed as a Bronco before he's simply jettisoned into the open market. You would think that Pat and Joe would like to at least have some sort of idea as to Tebow's ability to compete in the league before they throw in the proverbial towel.
                          "Egotism is the anesthesia that dulls the pain of stupidity" - Frank Leahy

Comment

LOL, you don't read well do you? That question doesn't even remotely follow from what I've posted.

But I'll answer as if you based on my post -- I've seen him in person, throwing, with my own eyes, and heard him describe what he's working on, in his own words, and heard coaches like Gruden describe the tweaks.

Rivers had a similar wind up (dipping it low), and Rivers also has tree-trunk strong legs and a strong "core." The key for guys like that is not to come up with an elaborate "perfect" throwing motion. The key is to focus on the footwork, spread out the feet to get the hip strength into the throw, and just SIMPLIFY the motion -- get it out of there.

That's what Philip Rivers does. I can tell you're not very familiar with your own quarterback's throwing motion, but he's basically got an unconventional but compact motion. One which draws upon his great physical strength, which Tebow also has.

Comment

Rag all you want, about our team. We stink.

But you haven't seen much of Tebow yet.
                              I have a feeling your going to learn to hate him soon...

Comment

Working...
                              X