Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens to Tebow after McDaniels’ firing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bikerbob69 View Post
    kyle orton give the game to them like he has been how is he a great QB when all we are, are lossers !!! he has done that from day one hell cutter has them winning send that bad boy home or shot him a think tebow can do better but no to much of orton !!!!! hell we are going nowhere why not give him some time maybe orton may see how it's done to win not give it to them his bad throws show you that people!!!!! the coachs should sit on the bench too!!!!!!! they can't win at this game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Raiderjoe2.0?
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bikerbob69 View Post
      kyle orton give the game to them like he has been how is he a great QB when all we are, are lossers !!! he has done that from day one hell cutter has them winning send that bad boy home or shot him a think tebow can do better but no to much of orton !!!!! hell we are going nowhere why not give him some time maybe orton may see how it's done to win not give it to them his bad throws show you that people!!!!! the coachs should sit on the bench too!!!!!!! they can't win at this game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      This post reminds me of a scene from Master of Disguise where Dana Carvey plays the roll of Robert "Bob" Shaw from the movie "Jaws". Notice all the drivel....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

is that really you Bob? When is Jaws 5 "The Return" coming out?
      Oh yeah, you got eaten in Jaws 1, I forgot.

LMAO!

Quote of the year:

Comment

• i am not the only one that has the opinion that you shouldn't start tebow.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

just like i said, with no current offensive system in place, it does you no good to put a QB like tebow in when he will almost certainly struggle.

its better to wait and see who is going to be the coach and let tebow learn his system first.

there is absolutely no upside to starting tebow right now considering you don't have a head coach or an offensive system in place, not one that will be there next year at least.

its not the same as if MCD was still the coach and was going to continue to be the coach next year.

if that were the case then yeah, there would be an argument for putting him in there because he would be getting experience in that system.

i know you donko and tebow fans badly want to see tebow starting, but i just don't think you guys are thinking it through rationally.

but hey, i hope he does get thrown to the wolves for no reason and struggles.....as a chargers fan i would love to see that happen.

Comment

• Don't worry, he'll be there to spoil your spot in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
            Don't worry, he'll be there to spoil your spot in the playoffs.
            as the starter? no he wont, but if somehow he was i will feel even better about our chances lol

there is nothing about the broncos with or without tebow that says spoiler, they are one of the worst teams in the league.

there's always next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
              Don't worry, he'll be there to spoil your spot in the playoffs.
              When was the last time the Broncos spoiled the Chargers playoff hopes?

Exactly how many times has Philip Rivers and the Chargers spoiled the playoff hopes of the Broncos?

Tebow isn't gonna do squat to the Chargers in spite of your homeristic viewpoint and wishful thinking.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Working...
              X