Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for Chargers Fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question for Chargers Fans

    Do you think that if Tebow starts against Oakland or KC and wins then he won't be an NFL bust? Just curious. What does it have to take for him to prove to you *besides starting and owning the Chargers* that he isn't a bust? I mean for sure he's no Ryan Leaf to say the least and his work ethic and mechanics have certainly gotten better all throughout the years.

    If he comes out and starts against that last SD game and beats you will you consider him a starting QB that should start over :orton:? What would you do if you were the Broncos GM/fan give us some advice because we are one stinky team.

    Would you play :orton: or Tebow?

    *Not really smack talk more of a serious discussion lol but didn't find a good place to post this 'cept in Smack talk so it can stay here. *
    sigpic

    "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

  • #2
    We don't play KC again...
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
      Do you think that if Tebow starts against Oakland or KC and wins then he won't be an NFL bust? Just curious. What does it have to take for him to prove to you *besides starting and owning the Chargers* that he isn't a bust? I mean for sure he's no Ryan Leaf to say the least and his work ethic and mechanics have certainly gotten better all throughout the years.

      If he comes out and starts against that last SD game and beats you will you consider him a starting QB that should start over :orton:? What would you do if you were the Broncos GM/fan give us some advice because we are one stinky team.

      Would you play :orton: or Tebow?

      *Not really smack talk more of a serious discussion lol but didn't find a good place to post this 'cept in Smack talk so it can stay here. *
      You really don't know if he's a Ryan Leaf yet do you?

      I guess someday we'll find out won't we?

      Quote of the year:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
        We don't play KC again...
        Darn no edit button. I couldn't remember who exactly all are divison rivals are. One moment *Goes to check schedule posted in room*

        Okay here's the remaining 4 games.

        Arizona
        Oakland
        Houston
        San Diego

        If Tebow starts vs Houston and beats them through the strength of his arm and smart QB mechanics will you become a Tebow believer then? Obviously not but I think that will prove he's not a bust at the very least. I want some solid facts. I'm frustrated because Bowlen supposedlly fires Mcdaniels because of lack of Tebow time and then puts in a coach who says Orton is staying in. Why??? Of all the stupid things that have gone on this season to make us look ridonkulous Tebow's starting should not be one of them! The season is already up and why are we still playing Orton?

        /rant @Chargersfans

        I guess you felt the same way with Drew Brees eh? It's tough sometimes to identify quality SB winning quarterbacks. We feel your pain and your a lot better team than we are lol.
        sigpic

        "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
          You really don't know if he's a Ryan Leaf yet do you?

          I guess someday we'll find out won't we?
          He looked great during pre season compared to like Tom Brandstater or Brady Quinn.

          Well he can throw O.K. I think if the coaches would actually let him play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i8zez7Qypw

          There's something for you Chargers fans to look forward to.
          sigpic

          "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
            Do you think that if Tebow starts against Oakland or KC and wins then he won't be an NFL bust? Just curious. What does it have to take for him to prove to you *besides starting and owning the Chargers* that he isn't a bust? I mean for sure he's no Ryan Leaf to say the least and his work ethic and mechanics have certainly gotten better all throughout the years.

            If he comes out and starts against that last SD game and beats you will you consider him a starting QB that should start over :orton:? What would you do if you were the Broncos GM/fan give us some advice because we are one stinky team.

            Would you play :orton: or Tebow?

            *Not really smack talk more of a serious discussion lol but didn't find a good place to post this 'cept in Smack talk so it can stay here. *
            i think he just has to be a good player

            he could come out and have a season in 2011 and have only half the stats orton's put up in 2010 to qualify as legit IMO
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
              He looked great during pre season compared to like Tom Brandstater or Brady Quinn.

              Well he can throw O.K. I think if the coaches would actually let him play. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i8zez7Qypw

              There's something for you Chargers fans to look forward to.
              I'm waiting to see him actually play an entire game.

              Nobody can conclude anything about him running or passing from the opponents 1 yard line for crying out loud. He's already gotten injured trying to pull off what he did in college and that was in what like one of his first 5 snaps in the NFL?

              Quote of the year:

              Comment


              • #8
                oh and to add, i'd never even take into consideration things done in a week 17 game, as proof of anything one way or the other, unless there's something on the line

                but even then there's no real pressure on the broncos in week 17

                you can't really even judge a #1 qb till he's had a full training camp AS the #1 qb, leading into a season

                IMO
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                  I'm waiting to see him actually play an entire game.

                  Nobody can conclude anything about him running or passing from the opponents 1 yard line for crying out loud. He's already gotten injured trying to pull off what he did in college and that was in what like one of his first 5 snaps in the NFL?
                  Meh, he was still trying to get adjusted to the NFL imo. He has run the ball in for TD's so there. He can run in the NFL surprisingly and contrary to what all his detractors have been saying. Imo I think he'll be like Michael Vick.

                  i think he just has to be a good player

                  he could come out and have a season in 2011 and have only half the stats orton's put up in 2010 to qualify as legit IMO
                  Orton's all stats and no game. At least Rivers cares about winning and losing. You guys have a quality QB and I just couldn't bring myself to say it on the Chargers Message boards so I logged out. Kyle just seems to always have that same old boring look on his face that occasionally gets sad when the Broncos are down 45 points or whatever the pathetic score was to the Raiders.
                  sigpic

                  "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                    I'm waiting to see him actually play an entire game.

                    Nobody can conclude anything about him running or passing from the opponents 1 yard line for crying out loud. He's already gotten injured trying to pull off what he did in college and that was in what like one of his first 5 snaps in the NFL?
                    Eh plenty of players do that rookie year. Also its better that he develops before we throw him to the lions. Thats part of Rivers success was he was allowed to develop without disruptions, Tebow isnt going to have that luxury now unfortunately but its smarter to be patient with a QB. I mean we dont want him looking like Clausen which you kept saying would be the biggest star coming out of the draft because he was like Rivers. You and QBGuru are eating crow after that obvious mistake
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      this is a duplicate thread on "tebow starting"
                      why isnt it merged like mine was and issued a warning
                      sigpic Crushing internet tuffguys one at a time!!!

                      Originally Posted by BroncoLefty
                      Look Steeler fans....we know. We all know about the rings. We know about the past, ok? All you guys seem to want to do is talk about the past, I dont get it. The Patriots share this problem with you as well. Nobody cares-stop living in the past.<---- typical bronco forum hypocrite.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X