Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC West Predictions: Week 14

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
    Kansas City 47
    Chargers 7

    Chargers turn it over three times in the red zone...two of those bieng pics...causing Norv to have a meltdown in the third qtr...leading to the benching of Rivers.

    Brodie Croyle comes out and looks like Montana...airs it out for 280 yds/3 TD's...all to Moeaki...and Big B jogs one in himself late in the game to pad the score.

    ...and the Jones/Charles/McCluster triple play runs for 140 yds. and two TD's.


    ...oh yeah...almost forgot.
    Jags and Broncos.
    Way to come to SD and prove to everyone you are for real. Pathetic. 61 yards of total offense? Take you weak arse home.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
      Way to come to SD and prove to everyone you are for real. Pathetic. 61 yards of total offense? Take you weak arse home.
      Wait.. 61 TOTAL YARDS??? Is that some kind of record?!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
        Wait.. 61 TOTAL YARDS??? Is that some kind of record?!
        Can't be. Don't you remember our 2006 season?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
          Way to come to SD and prove to everyone you are for real. Pathetic. 61 yards of total offense? Take you weak arse home.
          That prediction was so unreal, I didn't think anybody would actually take any of it seriously.

          At the beginning of the season, I predicted 6 wins...so my expectations for this season have been met.

          KC lost...but they're still a game up in the division...that works for me.

          It'll be fun seeing how these last three games play out.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
            That prediction was so unreal, I didn't think anybody would actually take any of it seriously.

            At the beginning of the season, I predicted 6 wins...so my expectations for this season have been met.

            KC lost...but they're still a game up in the division...that works for me.

            It'll be fun seeing how these last three games play out.
            Yes, it will.

            Funny, the way the Jets are swooning, we could see a Chargers vs Chiefs wildcard game in a month. 10-6 might just be good enough to get a wildcard.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
              Wait.. 61 TOTAL YARDS??? Is that some kind of record?!
              If it wasn't for that little yardage bump at the end of the game, it would have been.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
                If it wasn't for that little yardage bump at the end of the game, it would have been.
                you mean the garbage yards?

                Quote of the year:

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
                  That prediction was so unreal, I didn't think anybody would actually take any of it seriously.

                  KC lost...but they're still a game up in the division...that works for me.

                  It'll be fun seeing how these last three games play out.
                  Your narrative may have used exaggeration for an attempt at humor, but we all know deep down inside that you thought KC was going to win that game......or, at least show up and make it interesting. The Chiefs did neither.


                  Better squeeze tight to that one game lead, cause I know my Bolts got their eyes set on taken it back!
                  Last edited by Boltheads; 12-13-2010, 09:43 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    anyone got a clip of this?

                    Eric Berry should make sure he’s actually made the tackle before celebrating. He was made to look a touch foolish when he thought he had dropped Ryan Mathews for a 6-yard loss, but Mathews managed to stay on his feet and get back to the line of scrimmage as Berry posed.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      There were I think three times that RM kept his balance and fought on, one of them ending in a touchdown for which he's in the running for rookie of the week.

                      This is a hallmark of his running at Fresno State. He has amazing balance. Once he gets a better grasp on timing, patience and the game slows down for him more he's going to be a fun one to watch.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by girlzarefanstoo View Post
                        There were I think three times that RM kept his balance and fought on, one of them ending in a touchdown for which he's in the running for rookie of the week.

                        This is a hallmark of his running at Fresno State. He has amazing balance. Once he gets a better grasp on timing, patience and the game slows down for him more he's going to be a fun one to watch.
                        Haha I just wanted to see Eric Berry make a fool of himself.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X