Calling it here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling it here

SD wins today, no chance KC win today, they will be obliterated without Cassel. SD win out and take division again, making a deep playoff run, possibly to a SB win against the cutler lead bears. you heard it here first.

anybody else see what im trying to do here?
    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
    SD wins today, no chance KC win today, they will be obliterated without Cassel. SD win out and take division again, making a deep playoff run, possibly to a SB win against the cutler lead bears. you heard it here first.

anybody else see what im trying to do here?
    I am with you man. They'll win it all. I have no doubt.
    keep the jinx going baby

Comment

Yeah SD is defintley winning the Super Bowl if they make a run.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
        Yeah SD is defintley winning the Super Bowl if they make a run.
        There's no "if" about it, just a "when"

obligatory white text
        Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
          There's no "if" about it, just a "when"

obligatory white text
          Also I willing to bet Mathews will break out, and get over 900 yards, making me lose my sig bet.

Comment

i think kc actually has a great chance today

all they have to do is put pressure on our oline, and on offense, run the ball well

that's how the raiders owned us this season

it's not a tough blueprint, it's also why we are able to beat the colts really well, they can sometimes pressure our oline with mathis and freeney, but they can't run on us like a well dedicated running team can

kc is a dedicated running team, and now that cassell is out this week, they may just run even more than normal
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post

all they have to do is put pressure on our oline, and on offense, run the ball well

it's not a tough blueprint, it's also why we are able to beat the colts really well, they can sometimes pressure our oline with mathis and freeney, but they can't run on us like a well dedicated running team can

kc is a dedicated running team, and now that cassell is out this week, they may just run even more than normal
              Nah man, i find it hard to not see croyle making a ton of mistakes and i find it harder again to see Norv and Rivers losing two straight in december
              oh no you don't lol

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post

It won't even be close. SD by double digits
                quit trying to out jinx our jinx

Comment

Game over
                  KC did well to even show up
                  more white text

Comment

A 4 game winning streak is easily attainable with a team that has both a top ranked offense and defense. Raiders have played them tough last few times they played, so they had a misstep, but I see the Chargers ripping off a streak more then the Raiders. 10-6.
                    Let's see if this works.
                    Last edited by Freestyle; 12-12-2010, 02:37 PM.
                    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Now that they've won today, there's no way they don't win out to close the year and win the div. I mean, there's no way they can do anything but win their last 3 games against SF, Cincy and Us...It'll be easy! next stop, superbowl!
                      don't let me down now!

Comment

what a crazy game

with 2 minutes to go, ryan mathews had 65 yards rushing, and the entire kc cheifs team had a net 58 yards total for the game

probably the best defense the chargers have ever played in one full game

kc looks sooooo horrible without cassell out there
                        sigpic

Comment

Kansas city should be embarrassed with themselves. granted, not as embarrassed as we should be right now but still

Congrats on winning the afc west, and this isn't jinxing

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                            I am with you man. They'll win it all. I have no doubt.
                            keep the jinx going baby
                            isnt this missing green?

Comment

We're on to you guys, stop trying to jinx us with all these nice comments, LOL!!!!

I believe we would have won the game with or without Cassell playing, their D couldn't contain us. I think it might have been a 7-10 point game.

For next week I'm a Rams fan

Comment

Working...
                              X