Calling it here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
    Yeah SD is defintley winning the Super Bowl if they make a run.
    No way the superbowl will b new england and philly

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
      SD wins today, no chance KC win today, they will be obliterated without Cassel. SD win out and take division again, making a deep playoff run, possibly to a SB win against the cutler lead bears. you heard it here first.

anybody else see what im trying to do here?
      Nice try, no cigar. Are you serious? Is this supposed to be some sort of "jinx" thread?

PS. Chargers will not be in the Super Bowl this year. Don't be so ignorant. We're just trying to make the playoffs here. If we do we will probably get destroyed by a better coached team.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Chargers will probably win the division, but superbowl? i dont know about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
          Chargers will probably win the division, but superbowl? i dont know about that one.
          Yes, I don't know at all about that one either. I'm just trying to cheer my team on to make a playoff appearance here. Superbowl, Superbowl? Are you kidding me? Did you say "Superbowl"? The Chargers and Superbowl are the epitome of what an antonym is.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
            Kansas city should be embarrassed with themselves. granted, not as embarrassed as we should be right now but still

Congrats on winning the afc west, and this isn't jinxing
            the chiefs still have to lose at least one more game for that to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              It's gotta get better than it was today...or you can count on it.

San Diego looked like a playoff team.

Comment

Just got home from the game.... Proud of the D, even if cassel wasn't in. Still a sliver of hope! Just make it to the playoffs and anything can happen.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
                  No way the superbowl will b new england and philly
                  i'd say NE and ATL

or NE and the saints

i think alot of people would LOVE to see either of those matchups
                  sigpic

Comment

it's a big if, but IF sd wins out to go 10-6 and if kc can win out till the week 17 home game vs oakland

oakland has a shot to win in kc, and put sd into the playoffs, and not only that, Oakland , if they beat denver again, and then kc week 17, will be a team who went 6-0 in their division, yet missed the playoffs

that might be a first.....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                      Yeah SD is defintley winning the Super Bowl if they make a run.
                      So youall think they can beat New England, or pittsburgh, or the Jets, or Baltimore? Not to mention the NFC rep. in the Super Bowl? I don't.
                      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Just get into the playoffs, and I'll take my chances with this adversity overcoming, battle tested team! :thumb:
                        “I’m your huckleberry!”

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                          So youall think they can beat New England, or pittsburgh, or the Jets, or Baltimore? Not to mention the NFC rep. in the Super Bowl? I don't.
                          It depends on if the "A" team will show up and stay up. If so, we can take on anyone in the league, if not, it would be another short and disappointing trip.

We beat ourselves when we played the Patriots, our D held Brady in check but our ST play lost the game for us.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            i'd be surprised if they dont drop at least one to be quite honest with you, rams are good at home, hard to know what to make of tennessee and the raiders officially own the AFC West this year. 1 loss there at any rate.
                            Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Working...
                            X