Kyle Orton Outplayed By a 5th Round Rookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Orton Outplayed By a 5th Round Rookie

Could it get any worse? Where have all the Ortonites gone?

John Skelton is a 5th Round Rookie starting in his first NFL game and is giving Mr.Game Manager a lesson on Quarterbacking in the NFL.

I'm really glad we got this Bum in the Cutler trade. :thumb:
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

We don't need fans like you. Either you cheer Orton and his empty meaninless stats or you get off the failtrain!!!

:orton: for mvp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Allow me to correct you. Orton was beaten by a kicker as well as a 5th round rookie qb.
      sigpic
      photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

His play fades towards the end of the season like it always has. He can carve out a nice career for himself as a life long backup but he couldn't have gotten more QB friendly system here in Denver... I really have a hard time seeing him coming on like gangbusters if he goes somewhere else.
        You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

Broncos are PATHETIC.....period.

If you think any thing is going to change in the near future....you are mistaken.

Comment

It's only a matter of time before Skelton's thrashing of the Broncos is cited as evidence that Tebow sucks.

"If Tebow doesn't suck, he would have been dealing out losses like Skelton by now."

Comment

Orton was terrible today. But, so was the rest of the team. It's not all on his shoulders.

That being said, it's time for a change at QB. It's blatantly obvious Orton doesn't even want his pads on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post

If you think any thing is going to change in the near future....you are mistaken.
                Well to say things won't change is an opnion. The Dolphins and Rams are good examples of turning it around in 1 year.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  Orton was terrible today. But, so was the rest of the team. It's not all on his shoulders.

That being said, it's time for a change at QB. It's blatantly obvious Orton doesn't even want his pads on right now.
                  I disagree Corey. I think the rest of the team played very well for much of the game. The D collapsed from exhaustion and the play calling took the ball out of Knowshon's hands. Ortonmwas far and away our worst player today.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post

Chargers went from 4-12 to 12-4 in one season.

Comment

Orton played like crap two weeks in a row no doubt.I would still rather have him than Cutler.
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        Chargers went from 4-12 to 12-4 in one season.
                        True. But, the Broncos won't.

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                          Could it get any worse? Where have all the Ortonites gone?

John Skelton is a 5th Round Rookie starting in his first NFL game and is giving Mr.Game Manager a lesson on Quarterbacking in the NFL.

I'm really glad we got this Bum in the Cutler trade. :thumb:
                          Why don't they insert Tebow? I mean the Broncos right now have absolutely NOTHING to lose.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                            Why don't they insert Tebow? I mean the Broncos right now have absolutely NOTHING to lose.
                            While this is true they must feel Tebow is not ready. The last thing you want to do is put a young QB into a situation where he isnt prepared to handle things. It can have a negative long term effect to his confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                              While this is true they must feel Tebow is not ready. The last thing you want to do is put a young QB into a situation where he isnt prepared to handle things. It can have a negative long term effect to his confidence.
                              wait a stink'n minute here. I swear the way people talk this guy up with his work ethic and will to win, including all the other intangibles you would think he could walk on water or something. How can he not be mentally prepared after all the hype about his attitude, leadership, including his ability to give eloquent motivational speeches?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Working...
                              X