Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Hillis leads NFL in fumbles

Just sayin

Any running back fighting for those last extra yards is more prone to fumbles.

You get blind sided more often. Point is moot.

Comment

Originally posted by gorky View Post
      Any running back fighting for those last extra yards is more prone to fumbles.

You get blind sided more often. Point is moot.
      Moot? No, it really isnt.

You suggesting Hillis is the only one that fights for extar yardage?

Oh, wait. That was his problem all along.Just that he hasnt yet learned.

If you think Shanahan would stand for that, then you dont know Shanahan that well.

Moot? No, not moot. Rather significant.

Comment

Wow that's a lot

Comment

Wow, that is a lot. It's once every 31.5 attempts. Knowshon gets flamed for fumbling once every 56.3 attempts.

Keep in mind, I like both players a lot. I was very disappointed when we traded Hillis. For some weird reason I seem to be okay with myself for liking both of them.

EDIT:

I need to factor receptions into those touches, so it's probably off a little.

The actualy numbers look like this:

Moreno fumbles once every 68 touches.
          Hillis fumbles once every 39 touches.
          Last edited by Al Wilson 4 Mayor; 12-22-2010, 11:35 AM.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Cleveland is really over working him. If they keep using him like this I wouldn't expect him to have more than one or two more successful seasons. His yards per carry have dramatically fallen off in the last five games.

Comment

AP fumbles allot, so whats your point? No I'm not saying Peyton Hillis is Adrian Peterson, but both are hard knocking rushers who fumble allot.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                AP fumbles allot, so whats your point? No I'm not saying Peyton Hillis is Adrian Peterson, but both are hard knocking rushers who fumble allot.
                No he doesn't. Hasn't fumbled at all this year. Sorry.
                sigpic
                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                  No he doesn't. Hasn't fumbled at all this year. Sorry.
                  He hasn't been playing this year, he has been hurt most of it.
                  AP is known to drop the ball, it's over shadowed by his run skill.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I know, what is even more of a kick is that people want to award him by sending him to the Pro Bowl!!!
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      He hasn't been playing this year, he has been hurt most of it.
                      AP is known to drop the ball, it's over shadowed by his run skill.
                      You tried to make a point. Turns out AP hasnt fumbled once all year. He is 11th inthe NFL in rush attempts.

Hillis only has 5 more attempts, and 8 more fumbles.

Tell me, you think Shanahan would put up with that?

Here is a hint.

Quentin Griffin.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewera44 View Post
                        You tried to make a point. Turns out AP hasnt fumbled once all year. He is 11th inthe NFL in rush attempts.

Hillis only has 5 more attempts, and 8 more fumbles.

Tell me, you think Shanahan would put up with that?

Here is a hint.

Quentin Griffin.
                        I don't care what Shanny would do, he is not the Browns coach nor Denver's.
                        No matter what Peyton did when Mike was here, he was still gonna lose his job.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

So? Brady Quinn leadeing the league in NOTHING. Hillis should still be a Bronco.Moreno leads the league in Injuys and nothing else.

Is fumbling a problem that can't be fixed? Ask Tiki Barber if you can learn how to not fumble. :doh:
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                            Cleveland is really over working him. If they keep using him like this I wouldn't expect him to have more than one or two more successful seasons. His yards per carry have dramatically fallen off in the last five games.
                            I think teams are also learning to game plan for the Browns run game. McCoy is doing alright and as he gets better, Hillis will probably see his numbers increase again.

and hopefully for Hillis he can correct whatever is causing the fumbles. Peterson before this season was bad but he seems to have fixed it, and Tiki Barber was notorious for fumbling until he started carrying the ball differently.

Comment

Broncos fans seem upset that pointed out that he leads the NFL in fumbles.

Wait, can I get a mod to move this thread to the other NFL teams page?

Wonder why Broncos fans would be offended by me pointing he leads the NFL in fumbles.

Does anyone else find that odd?

Comment

Working...
                              X