Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rex Ryan - Foot Master!

He loves him some feet!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

I posted this same thread in other NFL teams section...

I think it will do better here though...

Here's another link with multiple videos...
    sigpic

Comment

Just the thought of it creeps me out.
      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

Comment

LMAO!!! Check out his facial expression on this press conference..They were grilling him on it...hilarious
        Jets head coach Rex Ryan is asked about the foot fetish YouTube video with his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
          Just the thought of it creeps me out.
          I find a woman's feet sexy...as part of the total package...but the way Ryan's going about it...yeah...creepy.

Comment

I said this somewhere else, but just be glad it's not a leaked sex tape.
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
              I find a woman's feet sexy...as part of the total package...but the way Ryan's going about it...yeah...creepy.
              Yeah, he likes to touch them, he likes to smell them , he likes to slap them together and shove.....nm...its too creepy.
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                Yeah, he likes to touch them, he likes to smell them , he likes to slap them together and shove.....nm...its too creepy.
                Oh theres more to follow, but your right...Very Creepy indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
                  I agree, I do think foot fetish is creepy, and personal.

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                  I said this somewhere else, but just be glad it's not a leaked sex tape.
                  God please no, that is beyond sick, even a horny horse finds it sick.

I think it's personal and none of anybody business about his sex life and what he does to keep the flame going. Honestly it's creepy, but there are millions just like Rex, so I think we should give him a break on his sex life.
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Broncos:
                  EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    I agree, I do think foot fetish is creepy, and personal.

God please no, that is beyond sick, even a horny horse finds it sick.

I think it's personal and none of anybody business about his sex life and what he does to keep the flame going. Honestly it's creepy, but there are millions just like Rex, so I think we should give him a break on his sex life.
                    True, it is a private matter...unless you film it and put it on the internet, im just glad we havent seen a video of Rex sitting on his wifes toes yet...i hope that isnt comming next.

Comment

idk, this type of crap is turning the nfl into tmz crap...

Leave the guy alone and move on to football related news.

I wouldn't care if he had a chin hair fetish... He's a great coach and deserves respect by AT LEAST the new york reporters... bunch of turds

Comment

It's a personal matter and he doesn't want to discuss it

On a side note who the heck cares....I don't understand the way the media is blowing this WAY out of proportion. It's not as big of a deal as they are choosing to make it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I once knew this weird Italian guy who kept pecking at me to send him pics of my feet....

Comment

It's his wife.

What a man does with his own wife is only his and his wife's business.

This is an extreme non-story and shouldn't even be in the news. It is a waste of ink and bandwidth.
                            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill
                              It's not part of his private life if his wife is posting videos about that same exact foot fetish on YouTube, the most popular video sharing website in the entire world. Or if you take into account Rex and his wife's profiles on swinger/foot fetish social networks. When you bring that part of your life into a public domain, it is no longer private.
                              It is too private...

You may not think so because you probably enjoy drama in football, but I don't so I do not care. Nobody is perfect, especially not rex ryan.

Leave the dude alone...

Maybe you have a fetish for people with foot fetishes??? take that! NOW ITS PUBLIC WOOOHOOO :paper:

Comment

Working...
                              X