Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    It is too private...

You may not think so because you probably enjoy drama in football, but I don't so I do not care. Nobody is perfect, especially not rex ryan.

Leave the dude alone...

Maybe you have a fetish for people with foot fetishes??? take that! NOW ITS PUBLIC WOOOHOOO :paper:
    I agree. Drama in football should be kept to important player trades and even that is hard for many fans to watch. Would I like to know if Pat Bowlen or Eric Studesville had a fetish? No thank you!!! I mean aren't there enough stories for the NFL to write up? They could be devoting this ink to Tim Tebow.
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

We can add this to the Brett Favre photo scandal, I don't care for either of them and nobody needs to know about what happens between the Ryan's nor Favre and his life.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

By posting the video on Youtube, his wife brought it into the public domain...and I doubt she would have done that without his knowledge...so IMO it's fair game.

They're married...and as creepy as I think it might be, it isn't technically immoral in any way, and if she enjoys the attention and it gives him a chubby, I say tally ho...have at it.

...but when it comes to the grilling by the reporters at the press conference...that was completely uncalled for and totally classless...Ryan had to repeat himself way too many times...

Once should have been enough...but they just wouldn't stop jabbing at him.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
          It is too private...

You may not think so because you probably enjoy drama in football, but I don't so I do not care. Nobody is perfect, especially not rex ryan.

Leave the dude alone...

Maybe you have a fetish for people with foot fetishes??? take that! NOW ITS PUBLIC WOOOHOOO :paper:
          I don't care about drama nor do I feed into it. I will not use his fetish as any means to diss the Jets. But he had every way to control this from coming out. When you post something 'private' like that in a public forum such as YouTube, you are thereby waiving any rights you had to privacy. I don't post things on my Facebook account or my YouTube account that I do not want other people to post, if he wanted his sexual life in that aspect to be private, do not flaunt it on YouTube or other social networking sites. It is that simple. I smoke marijuana, do I go out and post pictures of myself utilizing the substance on my internet profiles? No. Am I telling you the fact that I utilize it in a public forum right now? Yes, I have just waived my rights to privacy by admitting that fact. Do I have to address it any further? No, as Rex did, I can decline to comment further on that matter and leave it be. His actions on the internet with his wife waived his privacy. He does not have to answer to anyone or talk about it further but some facts are public now and some will stay private. The media should not hunt him down anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X