Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas and Thank You!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Merry Christmas and Thank You!

    In the spirit of the holiday's and just good sports fun...

    From Raider Nation to Donkey County, we thank you for your kindness this season giving us nearly 100 points. You have been most hospitable and such actions should not go unnoticed. Here's to your continued generosity!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdC6nn3AxHk
    Last edited by MerryChristmas; 12-23-2010, 02:27 PM.

  • #2
    Thanks for the 2 free wins Donkeys.


    I'm sure will be getting 2 more wins the near future.

    Comment


    • #3
      I would just like to say thank you everytime I was disappointed with the Raiders I would think about how we trounced you and feel better so Merry Christmas and thanks again

      Comment


      • #4
        your "good season" would be considered a "bad season" for us, bud...


        live it up...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MerryChristmas View Post
          In the spirit of the holiday's and just good sports fun...

          From Raider Nation to Donkey County, we thank you for your kindness this season giving us nearly 100 points. You have been most hospitable and such actions should not go unnoticed. Here's to your continued generosity!

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdC6nn3AxHk
          And Happy New Year!!!!
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Aim high, Raiderfan, aim high

            Say what you want, the Broncos would need SIX MORE CONSECUTIVE 10-LOSS SEASONS to match how sorry your franchise is...I mean, that is how you got Gallery...and DeMarcus Fatass....and Huff....and McFadden...and Heyward-Bey...anyway, isn't it?

            All because your sorry assed team continually selected in the top 10 year after year, and half of those players can't play anyway, so what kind of a future do you really have?

            Let me answer that for you, you don't have a future.

            So what's next for Raider Nation, huh?

            How's Jason Campbell making you feel right about now?

            How are your prospects for next season?

            I mean, you will lose next week and finish 7-9, so all that means is you will have missed extending what was already an NFL record for consecuitive 10-loss seasons by one freakin' game, but I guess for you, that is an accomplishment.

            Which explains why you are so satisfied with your teams performance this year...'well, at least we didn't lose ten games...'

            Outstanding, Raiderhonk, and again, aim high ladies.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MindField View Post
              Aim high, Raiderfan, aim high

              Say what you want, the Broncos would need SIX MORE CONSECUTIVE 10-LOSS SEASONS to match how sorry your franchise is...I mean, that is how you got Gallery...and DeMarcus Fatass....and Huff....and McFadden...and Heyward-Bey...anyway, isn't it?

              All because your sorry assed team continually selected in the top 10 year after year, and half of those players can't play anyway, so what kind of a future do you really have?

              Let me answer that for you, you don't have a future.

              So what's next for Raider Nation, huh?

              How's Jason Campbell making you feel right about now?

              How are your prospects for next season?

              I mean, you will lose next week and finish 7-9, so all that means is you will have missed extending what was already an NFL record for consecuitive 10-loss seasons by one freakin' game, but I guess for you, that is an accomplishment.

              Which explains why you are so satisfied with your teams performance this year...'well, at least we didn't lose ten games...'

              Outstanding, Raiderhonk, and again, aim high ladies.
              You probably missed the point of this thread. If you re-read the three posts from the OP, he thanked the Denver Broncos for two easy wins, one which was so laughable that nothing can ever be salvaged from that maniacal destruction that will be brought up year after year after year.

              But hey, at least you sold the game out! :thumb:

              This thread is about the Raiders-Broncos rivalry, which we owned you thoroughly this year and will continue to own you no matter how many double digit losses we have. You do the math. 98 points and over 1000 yards.

              Wasn't just Kyle Orton and NoShow Moreno.

              This thread doesn't mention being satisfied with the Raiders season as a whole, since we had aspirations of making the postseason and having more than one playoff win in the last 12 years.

              We could talk about the arrest after arrest from the Broncos roster, but this thread is about the embarrassment you put ON the field.

              This thread is about the Raiders team currently being better than the Broncos, with a few key signings of continuing the trend.

              If any of these statements are false, I and the OP invite you to post facts that dispute it. And we're talking currently, not what Tebow will do in a time machine.

              P.S. What team is in your back pocket if Bowlen fails? Surely you must have a backup.
              Last edited by DevilSpawn; 12-26-2010, 07:03 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                You're welcome. just remember this we have won 23 of our last 33 games vs the Raiders.You still hold the over all head to head matchup. While you have been to a superbowl more recently we have won them more recently and while you have 3 trophys we have back to back titles...this can go on and on. Man I love this rivalry almost as much as I hate the Raiders.


                P.S. that first game was beat down of epic proportions and I won't easliy forget how inept the Broncos played.
                Last edited by Beagle; 12-26-2010, 07:21 PM.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                  You probably missed the point of this thread. If you re-read the three posts from the OP, he thanked the Denver Broncos for two easy wins, one which was so laughable that nothing can ever be salvaged from that maniacal destruction that will be brought up year after year after year.

                  But hey, at least you sold the game out! :thumb:

                  This thread is about the Raiders-Broncos rivalry, which we owned you thoroughly this year and will continue to own you no matter how many double digit losses we have. You do the math. 98 points and over 1000 yards.

                  Wasn't just Kyle Orton and NoShow Moreno.

                  This thread doesn't mention being satisfied with the Raiders season as a whole, since we had aspirations of making the postseason and having more than one playoff win in the last 12 years.

                  We could talk about the arrest after arrest from the Broncos roster, but this thread is about the embarrassment you put ON the field.

                  This thread is about the Raiders team currently being better than the Broncos, with a few key signings of continuing the trend.

                  If any of these statements are false, I and the OP invite you to post facts that dispute it. And we're talking currently, not what Tebow will do in a time machine.

                  P.S. What team is in your back pocket if Bowlen fails? Surely you must have a backup.
                  I consider this season about as relevent as I am sure you and other Raiderhonks do Shanahan's record and complete dominace over your team.

                  This season ends next weekend, and that is about all the relevance I give it, or it deserves.

                  I remember the opener in 2008, in which the Broncos could have named the score when Eddie Royal in his first game had about a 1000 yards receiving...and yet in just two years, it means exactly nothing.

                  This year was this year, and in my now 36 years of watching the Broncos, this is easily the worst Broncos team I have ever personally seen.

                  The coaching job this season was equivalent of that you would expect from an Arena league staff, and that is where the majority of the blame belongs.

                  But alas, Josh McDaniels (and soon the rest of his wretched staff), the architect of this hideous season has already been fired, so as they say, hope springs eternal.

                  Much as I hate to say it, I suspect Gary Kubiak will be the next HC, and what that means, I don't know. I like Gary, and respect him as a QB developer and a creative offensive mind, but the job he has done in Houston does not inspire me much.

                  In the event that Kubiak keeps his job in Houston, I make Jim Fassel the frontrunner for the job.

                  I just find it funny that fans of a team with as much futility as the Raiders have had in the last seven years, and a team that will likely finish 7-9, points to the games against the Broncos this season as some sort of accomplishment...

                  Outstanding.

                  As you well know (as God knows no one in the last decade as sucked as consistently badly as the Raiders), all teams have their terrible seasons, and this one has definitely been ours, so I accept that as part of the law of averages. Everyone takes their turn in the cellar sooner or later.

                  But since we have had four losing seasons in the last 25 years or so, let's just say I am confident it won't last, as if you didn't hear, our young QB looks pretty good...and if you have the QB, you can rebound quickly, and if you don't, as is the case with the Raiders, well...
                  Last edited by MindField; 12-26-2010, 07:49 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10







                    At the end of the day, you will never have a great team untill your owner finally kicks the bucket.

                    Two words........ Jason Campbell.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MindField View Post
                      I consider this season about as relevent as I am sure you and other Raiderhonks do Shanahan's record and complete dominace over your team.

                      This season ends next weekend, and that is about all the relevance I give it, or it deserves.

                      I remember the opener in 2008, in which the Broncos could have named the score when Eddie Royal in his first game had about a 1000 yards receiving...and yet in just two years, it means exactly nothing.

                      This year was this year, and in my now 36 years of watching the Broncos, this is easily the worst Broncos team I have ever personally seen.

                      The coaching job this season was equivalent of that you would expect from the Arena league staff, and that is where the majority of the blame belongs.

                      But alas, Josh McDaniels, the architect of this hideous season has been fired.

                      Much as I hate to say it, I suspect Gary Kubiak will be the next HC, and what that means, I don't know. I like Gary, and respect him as a QB developer and a creative offensive mind, but the job he has done in Houston does not inspire me much.

                      In the event that Kubiak keeps his job in Houston, I make Jim Fassel the frontrunner for the job.

                      I just find it funny that fans of a team with as much futility as the Raiders have had in the last seven years, and a team that will likely finish 7-9, points to the games against the Broncos this season as some sort of accomplishment...

                      Outstanding.

                      As you well know (as God knows no one in the last decade as sucked as badly as the Raiders), all teams have their bad seasons, and this one has defintley been ours,so I acdept that as part of the law of averages. Everyone takes their turn in the cellar sooner or later.

                      But since we have had four losing seasons in the last 25 or so, let's just say I am confident it won't last, as if you didn't hear, our QB looks pretty good...and if you have the QB, you can rebound quickly, and if you don't, as is the case with the Raiders, well...
                      You probably missed the point of this thread, which was the domination of the Broncos this season. Your posts in this thread has yet to debate this.

                      I remember the 2008 game too. Maybe Cutler can lead you to another 41 points in Oakland. If we're talking about quarterbacks.

                      What I don't get is the soft skin you have. Your sig is threatening quitting on your team if the next coach fails. You mean to tell me that 35 years that > the 2010 season and you're going to quit the Broncos. You mean all it takes is 5 straight postseason-less years to jump ship?

                      Are you one of those guys that calls out the Charger fan for being a bandwagon fan, yet you're about to tell the Broncos to pull over??? I find that laughable, lulzworthy that you mention the Raiders futility as if it'll soften our tough skin. I wouldn't even consider putting it on my sig just to kid around.

                      So again I ask you, do you have a secondary team once you quit the Broncos? The Bears have that Cutler dude that dropped 41 on us in 2008.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MindField View Post
                        But since we have had four losing seasons in the last 25 years or so, let's just say I am confident it won't last...
                        So you'll be pleased with those six 8-8 seasons during that time, since those were not losing seasons.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MindField
                          I really don't care what you think or what your opinion is.

                          I don't think you earn merit for being the fan of a sh*tty team and continuing to accept it, or worse, pay to support it.

                          Losing is one thing, conducting yourself as an organization that couldn't run a Pop Warner team competently is quite another, and no, I won't watch the Broncos should this continue, and I sure as hell wouldn't have tolerated what the Raiders have been over the last seven years.

                          So if you want to revoke my 'true fan' card, be my guest.
                          Oh true, your organization has been an embarrassment on and off the field this year. Sure we lost count with the arrests. Of course there's the McDaniels thing, trying to trade for Cassel but getting Orton instead, The Fist Pump of Doom, 59, Hillis > Knowshon, ect. This would make anyone bolt for the door. The point is, these embarrassments aren't the Raiders fault. Well the 59 points are, but everything else is YOUR franchise screwing up for YOU'RE fandom.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Who actually takes what Mindfield says serious? The guy is wrong about nearly everything.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                              Who actually takes what Mindfield says serious? The guy is wrong about nearly everything.
                              Yes this is true of course, but as DS has pointed out the pure gold - comedic threat in his sig.

                              Can you imagine the reaction Bowlen will have when he finds out that Mindfield is threatening to pull his fan support!

                              I'm sure with each post Bowlen is embarrassed and scrambling to rectify the situation to please Mindfield

                              When the next coach is announced I'm sure the vetting process will include the coveted seal approval from all "chargertroll assassins"
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X