Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chief fans....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chief fans....

    Okay I'm watching the chiefs game and can I PLEASE stop hearing about how great the their fans are and its the loudest place in the NFL blah blah...most of the upper and middle section of your stadium is empty and you are in the LEAD OF THE DIVISION and going to the playoffs!!!! ...great support chiefs fans....enough already

  • #2
    YEP, a classic showing of lame chef support...so lame...
    sigpic:rockon:

    EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

    Comment


    • #3
      Hey the Stadium has been packed the past games. It's Holiday time and people a spending time with the family. Also it's cold, I had a chance to go, but right now I would rather be warm and watch the game at home. You'll see when Playoffs time comes the Stadium will be a rocking.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by The Chiefs Dude View Post
        Hey the Stadium has been packed the past games. It's Holiday time and people a spending time with the family. Also it's cold, I had a chance to go, but right now I would rather be warm and watch the game at home. You'll see when Playoffs time comes the Stadium will be a rocking.
        Chiefs fans are awsome and arrowhead is one of if not the loudest place to play in the nfl. Why would this even be questioned?Our stadium hasn't exactly been filled to capacity lately either and it is xmas weekend.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

        Comment


        • #5
          Talking trash while your team had a home game with 15,000 no shows....

          Pot meet kettle.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

          The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

          Comment


          • #6
            Doesnt matter the chefs will get blown out at home first round.
            sigpic

            Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
              Talking trash while your team had a home game with 15,000 no shows....

              Pot meet kettle.
              That's funny.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bruteforce View Post
                Okay I'm watching the chiefs game and can I PLEASE stop hearing about how great the their fans are and its the loudest place in the NFL blah blah...most of the upper and middle section of your stadium is empty and you are in the LEAD OF THE DIVISION and going to the playoffs!!!! ...great support chiefs fans....enough already
                Yeah dude, if there is one thing that can't be questioned it's the KC fan base.

                I think you're a little off base on this one.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                  Yeah dude, if there is one thing that can't be questioned it's the KC fan base.

                  I think you're a little off base on this one.
                  I think you can read the post from the KC fan above to find out ALL you need to know about the chiefs "fan base"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                    Talking trash while your team had a home game with 15,000 no shows....

                    Pot meet kettle.

                    they had 14,000 no shows today....heading to the playoffs and first place in the division...we had 15,000 no shows for one game.... out of the playoffs and going no where...hmmmm guess they will come around for that playoff game.....FINALLY say KC fans...NOW lets go pack the house lol...please
                    Last edited by bruteforce; 12-26-2010, 10:35 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by The Chiefs Dude View Post
                      Hey the Stadium has been packed the past games. It's Holiday time and people a spending time with the family. Also it's cold, I had a chance to go, but right now I would rather be warm and watch the game at home. You'll see when Playoffs time comes the Stadium will be a rocking.
                      we had 2,300 no shows today and the chiefs had 14,000 we are 4-11 and you guys are 10-5.... c'mon man
                      Last edited by bruteforce; 12-26-2010, 11:43 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Eh I think most of us Bronco fans are just bummed we were in the book of world records for loudest stadium but that was before Invesco and the price of tickets went up and new rules were implemented. Its also annoying that its hard to get tickets despite attendance so low today. I am glad our streak of sold out games is still going strong (which still shows commitment to the team) but it stinks when many of those tickets go unused.

                        Still most of those unused tickets were somewhat of a protest to the administration for the hiring of McD. I remain positive that once the team shows they are commited to winning again we wont have another game like we did today. Yeah I know 73,691 is nothing to snease at, especially with KC's last game attendance at 65,606, but its still gets me upset that our fan base does not seem as strong as it once was.
                        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-27-2010, 12:01 AM.
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bruteforce View Post
                          I think you can read the post from the KC fan above to find out ALL you need to know about the chiefs "fan base"
                          I have lived in Denver since 1992...in that time, I have attended 16 Chiefs away games in Mile High Stadium/Invesco Field....and trust me, I wasn't the only one wearing red at those games.

                          ...and in that time, I have driven the six hours east to Arrowhead to see four games that I can remember...three were Bronco games....and I saw a LOT of orange in the stands.

                          I have seen both stadiums at capacity...and both with empty seats.
                          ...and I've left both with my ears ringing.

                          I wouldnt give a rat's ass if it were just me and one other person there...as long as that one person was behind thier team...game on.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bruteforce View Post
                            they had 14,000 no shows today....heading to the playoffs and first place in the division...we had 15,000 no shows for one game.... out of the playoffs and going no where...hmmmm guess they will come around for that playoff game.....FINALLY say KC fans...NOW lets go pack the house lol...please
                            Was this the first Chiefs game you watched this year???



                            Seems to me that it was.
                            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

                            ^^^Get used to it.^^^

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I guess you are just trying to make yourself feel better (may I suggest a different hobby at this point in the season...), but this problem is league wide. The Jets actually dropped ticket prices, and expect more to come down next season. Make fun of the chiefs I guess, but you are ignoring a larger and more intriguing problem.

                              "The 23 blackouts this season surpass the 22 recorded in 2009, and mark the most in a single season since 2004, when 30 games were blacked out. The frequency of blackouts is one of the few blemishes on an otherwise banner year of profits and popularity for the NFL.

                              Attendance struggles in markets with contending teams – like Oakland and Tampa Bay – signal a need for lower ticket prices. In Oakland the average ticket price for this weekend's game against the Colts is $115, while the average price is $90 in Tampa Bay."



                              Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/nfls-...#ixzz19Mttvu21
                              Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X