Chief fans....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Talking trash while your team had a home game with 15,000 no shows....

Pot meet kettle.
    I hope you don't teach math, I was at the game, a regular part of the game time activities is guess the attendance a little over 5,000 no-shows you are about 10,000 off. Check here
    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
      Was this the first Chiefs game you watched this year???

Seems to me that it was.

nah..i have the sunday ticket i've seen all chiefs games for years...and every home game for the past several years I see loads of empty seats especially in the middle and upper sections. NOW keep in mind I understand the chiefs havent been a team many wanted to go out see in a cold sunday in Nov and Dec lol ...but my point was just that....This is the winner of the AFC west NOW..heading to the playoffs man!! and yet I still see countless no shows, where is the support and excitement in KC???...its very sad...I'm sure you will FINALLY pack the stadium for the playoff game...but where has it been this year? 65,000 in an 80,000 seat stadium and your team is 10-5 and kickin a$$... thats just sad

Comment

Originally posted by bruteforce View Post
        nah..i have the sunday ticket i've seen all chiefs games for years...and every home game for the past several years I see loads of empty seats especially in the middle and upper sections. NOW keep in mind I understand the chiefs havent been a team many wanted to go out see in a cold sunday in Nov and Dec lol ...but my point was just that....This is the winner of the AFC west NOW..heading to the playoffs man!! and yet I still see countless no shows, where is the support and excitement in KC???...its very sad...I'm sure you will FINALLY pack the stadium for the playoff game...but where has it been this year? 65,000 in an 80,000 seat stadium and your team is 10-5 and kickin a$$... thats just sad
        65,606 at the lost game is sad especially compared to the opener where they had 71,297

I would say its the economy but it was actually the lowest attendance they had all season.

Dont blame the weather either because back in 06 during a huge snowstorm we still had over 75,000 people coming for the last 2 games
        Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-27-2010, 11:50 PM.
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Again, are you sure this isn't the first game you watched this year???

Who cares about last year and the year before, the team played piss poor thats
          why the seats were empty. Yesterday was the first game in which we had a big
          noticeable amount of empty seats due to a Holiday weekend and the fact that
          it was supposed to be 12 degrees in the morning that day. Sure, not a reason,
          IMO, to miss the game but none the less those reasons do account for something.
          Plus it's not like Tenn. has a huge following here like Minn or even Denver does
          for some reason.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Chiefs are 7-0 at home. Most important stat IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
              Again, are you sure this isn't the first game you watched this year???

Who cares about last year and the year before, the team played piss poor thats
              why the seats were empty. Yesterday was the first game in which we had a big
              noticeable amount of empty seats due to a Holiday weekend and the fact that
              it was supposed to be 12 degrees in the morning that day. Sure, not a reason,
              IMO, to miss the game but none the less those reasons do account for something.
              Plus it's not like Tenn. has a huge following here like Minn or even Denver does
              for some reason.

lol funny...face it man the support is less then steller, based on the simple fact you guys keep coming up with these excuses...plus I stated I realize the Chiefs haven't given much reason to come out and support for several years...but you still cant fill up that staduim when your winning man...watch mile high this week...4-11...it will be quite full im sure...I'll be there ;-)

Comment

Okay I'm watching the chiefs game and can I PLEASE stop hearing about how great the their fans are and its the loudest place in the NFL blah blah...most of the upper and middle section of your stadium is empty and you are in the LEAD OF THE DIVISION and going to the playoffs!!!! ...great support chiefs fans....enough already
                no, they're the loudest in the NFL, i've been in that stadium several times, and it's one loud mofo! however, I will say in the 90's, that stadium was always packed in December, regardless of how the Chiefs were doing, so I was a bit surprised to see the upper and middle decks pretty empty with the Chiefs in the middle of a playoff run. very sad indeed, that never happened when Schottenheimer was the coach.

Originally posted by The Chiefs Dude View Post
                Hey the Stadium has been packed the past games. It's Holiday time and people a spending time with the family. Also it's cold, I had a chance to go, but right now I would rather be warm and watch the game at home. You'll see when Playoffs time comes the Stadium will be a rocking.
                yeah but that never happened in the 90's!

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
                ...and in that time, I have driven the six hours east to Arrowhead to see four games that I can remember...three were Bronco games....and I saw a LOT of orange in the stands.
                you either have never made the drive from Denver to Kansas City, or you were seriously breaking the law by extremely exceeding the speed limit, becaues Denver to Kansas City is not a 6 hour drive.

I made the drive several years ago in 6 hours 59 minutes, and it was 656 miles from Denver to Kansas City, MO. That's an average of 93.7 mph, let's just say I was well in excess of that (when you consider stopping for gas, food, and occassionally slowing down for them smokey's sitting in the median) and yes....I was hauling the mail to make that time

doing 70-80mph, it's an 8.5-9 hour drive at best.

Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Working...
                X