X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    There's only room for 1 team in the cellar watching the playoffs and we all know who that team is.
    the Carolina Panthers! what do I win?

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    There's only room for 1 team in the cellar watching the playoffs and we all know who that team is.
    And there is somethng dripping from the roof. I thought it was water but no, they are the tears coming from Chargers' fans as they get ready to watch the playoffs with the Chiefs representing the division.

Leave a comment:

• BOLTMAN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Yeah, you did get me, but even if we do win, it won't matter.

Both teams will be sitting at home watching the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Wow, so you have already conceded week 17 to the Chargers by agreeing to a 4-12 record instead of fighting and coming back with something like "we are going to kick your asses and send you into the off season with a completely dismantling"......you have no back bone and you walked right into that one.

Ha ha, gotcha!
    Yeah, you did get me, but even if we do win, it won't matter.

Both teams will be sitting at home watching the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• BOLTMAN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    I can't remember the last time SD won a SB, care to remind me?

4-12 once, much better then going 1-15 twice this decade.
    Wow, so you have already conceded week 17 to the Chargers by agreeing to a 4-12 record instead of fighting and coming back with something like "we are going to kick your asses and send you into the off season with a completely dismantling"......you have no back bone and you walked right into that one.

Ha ha, gotcha!

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Much rather have Palmer trash us and knock us out of the playoffs as opposed to the Denver Broncos doing it. Matter of fact, I can't remember the last time the Denver Broncos had anything at all to do with the Chargers missing the playoffs, oh yeah, 2005, I almost forgot. I can recall, though, how many times the Chargers knocked the Broncos out of the playoffs since 2006. Its pretty easy to remember that. Here's to your losing 4-12 season...another season down the tubes....
    I can't remember the last time SD won a SB, care to remind me?

4-12 once, much better then going 1-15 twice this decade.

Leave a comment:

• BOLTMAN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    So cocky all season, well look at you dolt fools now.. getting trashed by old Palmer. Bye bye now..

Much rather have Palmer trash us and knock us out of the playoffs as opposed to the Denver Broncos doing it. Matter of fact, I can't remember the last time the Denver Broncos had anything at all to do with the Chargers missing the playoffs, oh yeah, 2005, I almost forgot. I can recall, though, how many times the Chargers knocked the Broncos out of the playoffs since 2006. Its pretty easy to remember that. Here's to your losing 4-12 season...another season down the tubes....

Leave a comment:

• DishWater
    replied
    Originally posted by elway7777 View Post
    I'm surprised Sparkler fans can even spell 'Superbowl'.
    LOL

"Soup-err Bowel???"
    Last edited by DishWater; 12-27-2010, 02:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
    No it's just funny that your team had a chance at the division and lost to the Bungles. We are not trying to say the Broncos are better, we are just laughing at your performance yesterday. What's so bad about that?

Who is Jerome Simpson?
    9 Receptions
    156 yards
    2 Touchdowns

Those are his career totals. Before that, he had 3 catches for 33 yards in 3 years of professional tackle football.

Leave a comment:

• elway7777
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCal Dominance View Post
    Yeah, but a victory next weedk would get him a winning season, while you're hoping for an umimpressive 5 wins on the season, only a year after you had 6 wins in your 1st 6 games before choking your way to an 8-8 season....
    Aaaah, spoken like a true Sparkler fan. There is no other fan base that downplays winning Superbowls as much as Sparkler fans do.

Leave a comment:

• Kno-Sean
    replied
    Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
    Yes your right the Season fell apart today for the Chargers. Not sure whats more embarrassing. The performance they put on today or the fact that a once proud Broncos fan has to now rely on the accomplishments of other teams in order to smack the Chargers since his team is now the joke of the division & in disarray.
    No it's just funny that your team had a chance at the division and lost to the Bungles. We are not trying to say the Broncos are better, we are just laughing at your performance yesterday. What's so bad about that?

Who is Jerome Simpson?

Leave a comment:

• elway7777
    replied
    I'm surprised Sparkler fans can even spell 'Superbowl'.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Its interesting how the only team without a SB trophy (and only 1 conference championship) complains about trophy polishing, and now that they arent in the playoffs they are polishing those division titles like they mean something now.

Who knows maybe if and when the Chargers move most likely to LA they will actually be able to do something with that title LOL (nah just joking I hate it when teams move its kinda sad)

Oddly enough the last time SD streaked like this we had a strike and then they went 10 years without returning to the playoffs.
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-26-2010, 11:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bruteforce
    replied
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    Chargers had an okay season, and for the first time, cutler is in the playoffs, tebow got a win... And chargers are out... Was a terrible year for the broncos.. But at least tebow got the interception monkey off his back, along with the game winning drive monkey... Next year, beware..

Congrats to chiefs for clinching... Congrats to raiders for improving... Congrats to chargers for picking up fresno state players...

Congrats to me for typing this on a phone
    LOL good stuff

Leave a comment:

• SoCal Dominance
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    That and a Dollar will get him a cup of coffee to drink while he watches the playoffs on his couch.
    Yeah, but a victory next weedk would get him a winning season, while you're hoping for an umimpressive 5 wins on the season, only a year after you had 6 wins in your 1st 6 games before choking your way to an 8-8 season....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X