Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winner Of This Year's "Shrieking Neutler" Is ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Says the guy who posts everything about the Broncos. Most of my posts are in GD or Drafts/FA.

And you are obsessed with everything involving the Broncos. We can't be happy we won a game in a season this bad. Get a life Boltman.

And no, if they lose, oh well, if they win, good, life will go on either way.
    I don't want to speak for BOLTHMAN-1....but, this is the smack section of the Broncos forum.

Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
      I don't want to speak for BOLTHMAN-1....but, this is the smack section of the Broncos forum.

Just sayin
      Well, he says we are obsessed with the Chargers, but he's the one making new threads every day about the Broncos.

26/32 threads about the Broncos, yet we're obsessed?

Comment

Well, he says we are obsessed with the Chargers, but he's the one making new threads every day about the Broncos.

26/32 threads about the Broncos, yet we're obsessed?
        http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...7&postcount=16

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post

Just sayin
          You are right sir.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...7&postcount=16

Quote of the year:

Comment

And you sirette, are a neut lol BLAM BLAM Take a good look, you are the ultimate neutgazer on the boards lol
            sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
              LoL, I love these posts. I bet next years monkey will be named NEUT %SDHeadCoach%(Infinity sign)
              Is it possible we eventually run out of names?!? lol BLAM BLAM

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
                LoL, I love these posts. I bet next years monkey will be named NEUT %SDHeadCoach%(Infinity sign)
                Im beginning to think the neuts like these posts too! They have been completely neuterized omb lol BLAM BLAM

Comment

Originally posted by dsmith275 View Post
                  Charger fans are starting to diapear! I think it's hilarious that they are saying we are bringing up their failing to make us feel better when they are doing the same thing, bringing up our failture this year to make them feel beter about their team. Fact is both of us chocked we had an awfull season and San Diego chocked away a great opportunity with a talanted team. We are going to get this turned around KC and OAK are going to improve the AFC West is going to be a tough competive division in the future.
                  I know yeah right...lol BLAM BLAM just let them see what they come here to see lol

Comment

Then why are you on OUR message board?
                    I think we all know why they come to our board, they are notorious gazers BLAM BLAM lol roflmao

Comment

Working...
                    X