Clear All

• The Trend

Saw this on orangemane, thought it was worth bringing up

2007 : 2 playoff wins for Norv
    2008: 1 playoff win
    2009: 0 playoff wins
    2010: No playoffs

That's a worrying trend right there.
    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Going according to plan..
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Amazing that the Sparkler fans have not commented in this thread.
      My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Someones got a case of Shannys.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post

With nowhere to go, next year they're going to rip a hole in the fabric of space/time.

Comment

Broncos

2006: No Playoffs
            2007: No Playoffs
            2008: No Playoffs (fire head coach)
            2009: No Playoffs
            2010: No Playoffs (fire head coach, worst record in non strike season in over 35 years)

What trend is more disappointing???

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
              Broncos

2006: No Playoffs
              2007: No Playoffs
              2008: No Playoffs (fire head coach)
              2009: No Playoffs
              2010: No Playoffs (fire head coach, worst record in non strike season in over 35 years)

What trend is more disappointing???
              Denver went 5-11 in 1990. The Broncos are 4-11, going to finish 5-11. Therefore your statement is invalid since the Denver Broncos have never, ever in their history had a 12 loss season.

Comment

Lol. That's the only response you have about the Broncos "trend"? What if they lose and go 4-12???

Dude your comical

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon View Post
                  Denver went 5-11 in 1990. The Broncos are 4-11, going to finish 5-11. Therefore your statement is invalid since the Denver Broncos have never, ever in their history had a 12 loss season.
                  And even if they do win in week 17 it still is tied for their worst record in over 35 years. So how would my point be invalid? Weak response Dude.

Comment

And even if they do win in week 17 it still is tied for their worst record in over 35 years. So how would my point be invalid? Weak response Dude.
                    You said it would be their worst record in 35 years, which would be incorrect since the worst record they've had was 5-11 in 1990. It would be their worst record in 21 years, but definitely not 35 years.

Comment

Originally posted by White Dragon View Post
                      You said it would be their worst record in 35 years, which would be incorrect since the worst record they've had was 5-11 in 1990. It would be their worst record in 21 years, but definitely not 35 years.
                      Whatever you say bro. Does it make you feel better about your team knowing they need to win in week 17 just so they can tie their worst season in 20 years as opposed to over 5 years???

I guess your one of those guys that always looks at the cup being 1/2 full.....:clap:

Comment

Whatever you say bro. Does it make you feel better about your team knowing they need to win in week 17 just so they can tie their worst season in 20 years as opposed to over 5 years???

I guess your one of those guys that always looks at the cup being 1/2 full.....:clap:
                        Meant to say over 35 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
                          With nowhere to go, next year they're going to Los Angeles.
                          Fixed it for ya :thumb:
                          Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Fixed it for ya :thumb:
                            Another error they have already stated they are playing 2011 in S.D. Vikings look like more of a chance to be in L.A. since their lease is up after next year and they can walk without having to pay millions of dollars to their current city.

That or Jacksonville. The Chargers have stated they want their own stadium. Why would they want to be a tenant of a Stadium they dont own??

If the deal for the spot in Downtown S.D. doesnt work out then maybe they will explore other options.

Comment

Actually, I take comfort in the fact that this is right around the WORST I've ever seen my team. I witnessed the 1990 season (which was actually a worse team than what we see now) and the 1999 season.

I also take comfort that even when things are bad, I can go back into the memory bank and pull out the feeling of winning not just one, but two Super Bowls, and back to back no less.

So no matter how bad the team is right now, I know it'll only get better because the Broncos are a franchise that doesn't stay down long.

Comment

Working...
                              X