Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Broncos just win their 3rd Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charger fans are embarrassingly bitter in this thread. I am cracking up reading this. Typical Charger fan: "We may be losers but at least we're not as big of losers as you!"

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
      Charger fans are embarrassingly bitter in this thread. I am cracking up reading this. Typical Charger fan: "We may be losers but at least we're not as big of losers as you!"
      Baph and company are baffled and hence the obsession with Sparklers > Broncos. Every time a respond to their illogical smack, I feel like I'm at Chuck Cheese knocking the weasels with a mallot. Only difference is that I don't get any tickets redeemable for prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        When I first started at this forum, you could name the Charger fans on one hand easily. In fact, I could actually find a number of posters who would agree that the smack forum was actually much stronger back then. Through no fault of your own though... The Broncos were a stronger team, and that lead to stronger smack.

It is what it is... Right now, the Chargers aren't our largest rival... but they are the biggest nuisance.
        I can vouch for this. Back when the Chiefs were our biggest competition in the division the smack forum was a lot of fun. There were quite a few very clever squaws here back then and they mixed it up fairly well. This is the best the Raiders have been since this board's inception so their fans get a pass (they're still our most hated rival though, imo).

The Dolts? Well, it's kind of like waking up one morning with a stiff back. It didn't hurt yesterday, and it'll probably be better by the end of the day. But with the others it's more like waking up and realizing you STILL have cancer (and a cleft palate).
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

They actually won their fourth Super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan View Post
            The Dolts? Well, it's kind of like waking up one morning with a stiff back. It didn't hurt yesterday, and it'll probably be better by the end of the day. But with the others it's more like waking up and realizing you STILL have cancer (and a cleft palate).
            Nice analogy

just kidding it was terrible

Comment

Really its you SD fans with your we are always the best mentality that make it so fun to hate you and make fun of you. Until recent memory I never even considered SD a rival heck there were times I almost forgot you were in our division especially when you went 1-15 (still the joke of the AFC) after being 8-8 then you went 8-8 and guess what fell to 4-12. You guys have been the bottom of not only the AFC West but the bottom of the NFL something we have never done.

Soon things will return to normal and we can ignore SD and pretend it doesnt exist because once the AFC West returns to its days of glory you wont see another playoff game for yet a 3rd lost decade, where you continue to be the AFC wests punching bag.

In all honesty how many teams in the NFL have a losing record against all teams in their division before this streak you were nothing and you may even continue to be nothing more then an annoyance, even after these last 5 years I dont even hate you enough to call you rivals
              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-28-2010, 12:12 AM.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Did we win our third superbowl?
                No we lost our third superbowl to the Redskins in the 1987/88 season.

I am really getting tired of teaching the Sandiego "fans" the history of the league
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Working...
                X