Denver Broncos are the Laughing Stock of the AFCW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos are the Laughing Stock of the AFCW

Yes folks, as we all predicted, the Denver Broncos lived up to their pathetic ways taking the AFCW basement title this year and losing their HC in the process and will close the season out with a 4-12 record.

All I can say is LOSERS!!! Pathetic Defense, horrible unreliable QB, washed up players, crappy coaching staff, and the list goes on.

Looking back at this season Bronco fans will want to forget soon enough all the blunders and mishaps, choke jobs, blowouts, and the like.

For Bronco fans this has GOT to top the list as one of the worst seasons in recent memory.

The Broncos have been trying to rebuild since Elway retired and everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has backfired on them. This season the Broncos were supposed to win at the very least 10 games improving just 2 wins over the 2009 season with a winning season for the first time since 2006. The Broncos instead self destructed and went in the exact opposite direction of where they were supposed to be headed. Implosion, Train Wreck, use any set of words you wish that is synonymous with the word "LOSERS".

Broncos fans as such spineless pushovers, so easy to deceive. They bought into the McDaniels hype that he was supposed to be their saviour and when they went 6-0 out of the gate in 2009 the Broncos fans truly believe their team had finally turned a corner and would take the division. In fact, the entire world thought that the Broncos would win the AFCW with a viable shot at the Super Bowl. Boy did things turn sour that year, and the sour grapes kept right on overflowing into the 2010 season with no end in site.

Bronco fans again, in their spineless pushover "just tell me something positive about my team and I'll believe it, anything" mentality are at it again, this time with Tim Tebow as if he alone is going to fix all the problems and holes the Broncos have.

I'm predicting that the Denver Broncos hole is way to deep to climb out and therefore the AFCW basement title will continue belonging to the Broncos for at LEAST the next 5 years, maybe more.

Quote of the year:

sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

LT was right.

All the guy does is make threads about the Broncos.

Obsessed much?

Comment

yeah, the teams in the AFCW are laughing at the 6 afc titles plus the 2 national titles...

we are pathetic...

Comment

Hahaha. I love how you're scrambling to try and humble us but we're all just laughing. Neither of us are going to the playoffs, and we've finally got hope in Tebow. We don't care what you're saying
          sigpic
          Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
            Yes folks, as we all predicted, the Denver Broncos lived up to their pathetic ways taking the AFCW basement title this year and losing their HC in the process and will close the season out with a 4-12 record.

All I can say is LOSERS!!! Pathetic Defense, horrible unreliable QB, washed up players, crappy coaching staff, and the list goes on.

Looking back at this season Bronco fans will want to forget soon enough all the blunders and mishaps, choke jobs, blowouts, and the like.

For Bronco fans this has GOT to top the list as one of the worst seasons in recent memory.

The Broncos have been trying to rebuild since Elway retired and everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has backfired on them. This season the Broncos were supposed to win at the very least 10 games improving just 2 wins over the 2009 season with a winning season for the first time since 2006. The Broncos instead self destructed and went in the exact opposite direction of where they were supposed to be headed. Implosion, Train Wreck, use any set of words you wish that is synonymous with the word "LOSERS".

Broncos fans as such spineless pushovers, so easy to deceive. They bought into the McDaniels hype that he was supposed to be their saviour and when they went 6-0 out of the gate in 2009 the Broncos fans truly believe their team had finally turned a corner and would take the division. In fact, the entire world thought that the Broncos would win the AFCW with a viable shot at the Super Bowl. Boy did things turn sour that year, and the sour grapes kept right on overflowing into the 2010 season with no end in site.

Bronco fans again, in their spineless pushover "just tell me something positive about my team and I'll believe it, anything" mentality are at it again, this time with Tim Tebow as if he alone is going to fix all the problems and holes the Broncos have.

I'm predicting that the Denver Broncos hole is way to deep to climb out and therefore the AFCW basement title will continue belonging to the Broncos for at LEAST the next 5 years, maybe more.
            I dont know what people around the NFL are laughing at right now, if its the Broncos firing McD and soon to hire a new head coach, Tim Tebows performance as a starter or their Record this season, but i know what im laughing at, The Chargers missing the playoffs after everyone expected them to compete for a Super Bowl this year and knowing they will have at least one more year with Norv Turner...that has me rolling on the floor laughing my azz off.
            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Someone is obsessed with the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
                Hahaha. I love how you're scrambling to try and humble us but we're all just laughing. Neither of us are going to the playoffs, and we've finally got hope in Tebow. We don't care what you're saying
                hehehe you're pissing all over his parade.

another distraction thread is this all you got? I give this one a 10 of 10 on the weaksauce meter.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Thanks for the laugh, keep it up.
                  Adopted Poster
                  AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                    Someone is obsessed with the Broncos.
                    Might we ask, stalk much???

As I slyly leave the room
                    My 2011 adopted poster.........and and

Adopted by: and

Comment

Hey Boltman, do you want us to send you some Broncos DVDs? It seems like you need a Bronco fix.

Comment

Lol dude, we already accepted that we suck this season. Nothing you say is going to be worse than what we've had to experience on the field this year.

But you... with all your trash talk of how you're going to win the AFCW for all these week has just ended. You're desperate. We've already accepted this season as a loss. Now it's your turn.

So hang your head and just give up. The Fat Lady has sung. Welcome to Loserville Population Broncos, Raiders, Dolts.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                          yeah, the teams in the AFCW are laughing at the 6 afc titles plus the 2 national titles...

we are pathetic...
                          I'm laughing right now at your lone AFCW title the past 12 years and lone playoff win and 4 epic playoff losses. Yes, the Broncos are pathetic with on 4 wins on the season. LMAO.

Quote of the year:

Comment

'Chargers' baffling season lurches to bitter end'

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...es-bitter-end/

CINCINNATI — Norv Turner thought this could be his best team, and he was sure enough to say so.

The head coach of the San Diego Chargers started training camp with seven fewer Pro Bowl veterans than he had finished the 2009 season — four of them relocated; three of them contractual holdouts — and yet he saw addition in all of those subtractions. Turner said the Bolts’ window of opportunity was not contracting but widening, and suggested that the team’s emerging young players could make for a seamless and successful transition.

If Turner was not dead flat wrong in his evaluation, his timetable was off by a minimum of 12 months. For a football franchise that has lately specialized in underperforming expectations, Sunday started next year a little ahead of schedule. Clinging to their remote playoff possibilities, but perhaps not quite desperately enough, the Chargers lost their last chance at postseason competition in a bewildering 34-20 shortfall against the moribund Cincinnati Bengals, now 4-11.

Instead of being the best team of Turner’s tenure, the 2010 Chargers have gained the dubious distinction of losing the franchise’s four-year grip on the AFC West title.

San Diego Chargers: Is Norv Turner One Of The Worst Coaches Ever?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...t-coaches-ever

The Chargers have had some great coaches in their storied past. Names like Sid Gilman, Don Coryell, Bobby Ross and Marty Schottenheimer all bring back memories of great Charger teams.

The Bolts have also had some pathetic coaches. Names like Harland Svare, Tommy Prothro, Al Saunders, Dan Henning, Kevin Gilbride and Mike Riley all bombed as head coaches of the Chargers. If you don’t recognize some of those names, don’t worry they aren't worth looking up.

Here is another name that should disappear in the annals of anonymity: Norv Turner.

San Diego Chargers: They Are Who We Thought They Were

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...ught-they-were

San Diego Chargers' Philip Rivers Is Good, but He's Not Elite

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...-hes-not-elite

Morning Report: Chargers Future in Doubt

http://www.voiceofsandiego.org/morni...cc4c03286.html

Some Good Reads this monday morning
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
                              Might we ask, stalk much???

As I slyly leave the room
                              I'm completely obsessed with LMAO at the Broncos. :thumb:

Quote of the year:

Comment

Working...
                              X