Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good news Broncos fans (Chief and Raider fans too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news Broncos fans (Chief and Raider fans too)

Bolts owner confirms Norv Turner will return

Owner Dean Spanos confirmed Monday night that Norv Turner will return as the Chargers' head coach in 2011.
    GM A.J. Smith will also be back. "We have a good core, and I don’t care what anybody says," said Spanos.

Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

what difference does it make? as if the broncos are going to the playoffs any time soon anyways ROFL!

norv has done nothing but keep the broncos from making the playoffs, and you want us to keep him?? right on lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        what difference does it make? as if the broncos are going to the playoffs any time soon anyways ROFL!

norv has done nothing but keep the broncos from making the playoffs, and you want us to keep him?? right on lol
        I know cause Norv gives us all of our losses each season.......

By the looks of things (Norv being the coach of a team not going to the playoffs) the Bolts are going to be watching postseason play with us for a while........

Ahhhhhh good old Baph, deep down you have got to be a little disgusted right?? (that he is staying)
        sigpic

Comment

The season we went 8-8 and you guys went 8-8 is the only year you kept us out of the playoffs directly.

Other than that, we have 14 other games each year that we can win and make the playoffs with....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
            The season we went 8-8 and you guys went 8-8 is the only year you kept us out of the playoffs directly.

Other than that, we have 14 other games each year that we can win and make the playoffs with....
            in each year since 2006 you finished in 2nd place in the division. you would have won the division and made the playoffs each year had it not been for the chargers, that's a 100% fact :thumb:
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
              Bolts owner confirms Norv Turner will return

Owner Dean Spanos confirmed Monday night that Norv Turner will return as the Chargers' head coach in 2011.
              GM A.J. Smith will also be back. "We have a good core, and I don’t care what anybody says," said Spanos.
              Ah crap; the dreaded vote of confidence.
              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Great! I can hardly wait to see his face on the sideline after Tebow runs for the game winning TD. Just saying.
                sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                  I know cause Norv gives us all of our losses each season.......

By the looks of things (Norv being the coach of a team not going to the playoffs) the Bolts are going to be watching postseason play with us for a while........

Ahhhhhh good old Baph, deep down you have got to be a little disgusted right?? (that he is staying)
                  honestly, i think we are stuck in a position that we cant fire him but it may be holding us back to keep him.

everyone wants him fired but they don't seem to be looking at the ramifications of losing our OC that has done a great job with our offense and with rivers.

i wouldn't object to firing him one bit if we had a plan in place. and if we did fire him we would probably have to fire AJ as well because there are very few good coaches out there that would want to work with a guy like that.

that would put us in rebuild mode....which is exactly what you guys want.

i just think norv needs to tweak the way he prepares for games, i don't know exactly what he is doing wrong but he needs to evaluate it for sure.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                    Ah crap; the dreaded vote of confidence.
                    lol good point, didn't bowlen give MCD that same vote of confidence?
                    sigpic

Comment

lol good point, didn't bowlen give MCD that same vote of confidence?
                      Haha I just remember that yeah lol. Neu----- I mean Norv Turner is as good as gone.

About 6/10 times when a vote of confidence is needed that means the coach is going to get sacked.
                      sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Great News! Norv has already taken a team that could have made it to the super bowl (Marty's team) and slowly drained it of its life forces, they have gotten worse every year and underachived, Norv just doesent belive in the run and once the playoffs start and you have to win the big games on the road in foul weather, the Chargers cant get it done against playoff teams since they cant run the ball (Or Norv Just wont Run It).
                        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Ah yes. More proof that Charger fans are obsessed with the Broncos. Who cares about making playoffs and taking the next step to win the Superbowl. They beat the Broncos... good enough for us!

See how easy this is?
                            You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

2-3 called. They are excited to be returning to San Diego as well

Window called. Said he is shutting in San Diego and opening in Oakland and KC.

Comment

Working...
                              X