Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good news Broncos fans (Chief and Raider fans too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    care to post a link about me whining about broncos fans being obsessed?

you have me confused with boltman and are doing an awful lot of whining yourself.

but what do i know? my team never won a superbowl so i guess that means i am clueless about the game of football lol
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...29&postcount=1
    now i know why you donk fans are so fixated on the chargers, you guys cant stand the thought of your epic failure of a football team and need to focus your attention elsewhere.
    That wasn't even 3 threads down the page.

To be fair, you do less of it then Boltman. But it's there.

oh ic, you are one of those fans that think you are more knowledgeable based on what accomplishment your favorite team has had?

that's pretty sad lol

heck, teams should just hire you as a consultant because you are a fan of a SB winning team!

pure genius!
    Not really. But it was a fun dig.

Throw elementary insults like you did and you'll get it back. Though I don't hate anyone here... just enjoy the back and forth.

Back on topic... I'm happy Norv is back. You're happy Norv is back because your team gets worse every year but have an edge on the Broncos
    You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

no that's not what i am saying, i am saying our offense will almost certainly suffer without norv as the OC.

unless we get a proven offensive mind that is anywhere near his caliber to replace him.

i do think norv has had a major role in rivers' progression into the QB he is now, though.

but not the only reason as you are implying.
      Dont know to me it sounds like your speaking in circles trying to prove it to yourself.

Besides look at Eli he won a ring without a great offensive mind or at least in most peoples mind (personally I like him or at least his OL coach), are you saying Rivers needs a net and that he isnt better then Eli lol
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

sure why not, i will likely be banned by then anyways lol
        yeah the past 4 years were much easier to handle...

Comment

Originally posted by Freestyle View Post
          I know I've mentioned it in the past... something about you saying head-head is all that matters in rivalry smack. Super bowls are not allowed. When you have that kind of stance in the smack forum (which I know you do) it's easy to translate that to beating rival= Superbowl when that's all you'll accept. See how that works?
          if you are a pathetic bottom feeder....hell yes its like your Superbowl, have i ever said otherwise? just because winning a SB isn't relevent in terms of division rivalries does not mean that i don't care if we win a SB lol

saying "you are not a rival because you have won no SB's but we still hate you the most" is what i find odd.

if you truly don't consider us a rival because we haven't won any rings, then why the hell do you even care?

why do broncos fans hate us so much? i am not saying you should or shouldn't hate us, its just funny to see you guys dance around the fact that you hate the chargers more than any other team right now.

they are your biggest rival at the moment, well maybe not anymore since you guys are so bad. lol

Sorry pimping a head coach that fades every year he's been there and holding how he does over a rival as your only source of ammo isn't going to stop others from seeing the big picture. As much as you want to deflect.
          i am not "pimping" him MR. jim rome wanna be clone lol

i just find it Hilarius that some of you guys want him to stay, as if that will help your garbage team get to the playoffs....as if the chargers losing has any bearing on your team getting better and finally making the playoffs next year lol

not only that but he has prevented your team from getting to the playoffs every year until now.

why would you want him to stay? that's all i am saying.....doesn't make much sense to me.

it would actually do the division a greater service (at least in the short term) to fire him because that would also mean AJ is likely fired as well which also means the chargers would be in full on rebuild mode.

but what do i know? my team has no rings therefore i am clueless about the game of football.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
            Dont know to me it sounds like your speaking in circles trying to prove it to yourself.

Besides look at Eli he won a ring without a great offensive mind or at least in most peoples mind (personally I like him or at least his OL coach), are you saying Rivers needs a net and that he isnt better then Eli lol
            no i am saying he needs a competent play caller and there are not too many play callers out there on norv's level.

say what you want about him as a head coach and i would probably agree with most of it. but the offense will take a step back if they fire him, unless they bring in another great play caller to take his place or someone to run his offense like cam cameron did..

rivers will be fine either way, its the offense as a whole i would worry about.
            sigpic

Comment

if you are a pathetic bottom feeder....hell yes its like your Superbowl, have i ever said otherwise? just because winning a SB isn't relevent in terms of division rivalries does not mean that i don't care if we win a SB lol

saying "you are not a rival because you have won no SB's but we still hate you the most" is what i find odd.

if you truly don't consider us a rival because we haven't won any rings, then why the hell do you even care?

why do broncos fans hate us so much? i am not saying you should or shouldn't hate us, its just funny to see you guys dance around the fact that you hate the chargers more than any other team right now.

they are your biggest rival at the moment, well maybe not anymore since you guys are so bad. lol
              I mentioned this in another thread. Chargers have earned the right to be hated rivals due to their recent consecutive division titles. You'd have to be more pathetic then pathetic if you won that many division titles and weren't hated.

Ask a Niner fan how they feel about their rivalry with the Seahawks. Same thing.

I've also mentioned that the exact same feelings were given to the Chiefs and Raiders in the early 2000's. But if those feelings have apparently subsided how quickly do you think it'll subside with you guys? Of course that's probably a rhetorical question till we know that your run has ended but as long as there isn't a Superbowl run made by you guys I believe it'll probably fade faster.

i am not "pimping" him MR. jim rome wanna be clone lol

i just find it Hilarius that some of you guys want him to stay, as if that will help your garbage team get to the playoffs....as if the chargers losing has any bearing on your team getting better and finally making the playoffs next year lol

not only that but he has prevented your team from getting to the playoffs every year until now.

why would you want him to stay? that's all i am saying.....doesn't make much sense to me.

it would actually do the division a greater service (at least in the short term) to fire him because that would also mean AJ is likely fired as well which also means the chargers would be in full on rebuild mode.

but what do i know? my team has no rings therefore i am clueless about the game of football.
              Listen here Chris. In terms of wins and losses Norv has underachieved. Unless of course you believe you have the talent of an 8 win non playoff team. Now yes, Norv's offense is explosive as hell but you look at his extensive coaching record... then take a look at fading results with the Chargers: 2 playoff wins - 1 playoff win - 0 playoff wins - miss playoffs.

I understand the Chargers perspective, keep systems intact and bad luck can't keep coming but from our perspective it looks like you're keeping a career underachiever. There's no big name coming in to take you to the promised land.

We do need to get better. And that's irrelevant to what the Chargers are doing: true. But rooting against rivals happens in sports. that's why this thread exists and no amount of posting will stop any of your rival fanbases from feeling that way.
              You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

no i am saying he needs a competent play caller and there are not too many play callers out there on norv's level.

say what you want about him as a head coach and i would probably agree with most of it. but the offense will take a step back if they fire him, unless they bring in another great play caller to take his place or someone to run his offense like cam cameron did..

rivers will be fine either way, its the offense as a whole i would worry about.
                Your right I can only name 3 that are right now better then him but your still out of the playoffs and still nothing to show for all those years you were in it. Since according to you thats not a stigma of Norvs bad play calling it must be his bad coaching and if thats the case why isnt Rivers enough of a leader to overcome it because most charger fans on here seem to think he is the best leader in football.

In all honesty being 4th in overall offense and 8th in overall defense while being 8-7 says to me you really just dont have a good enough leadership on that team whether thats in the coaching staff or on the field and its a problem.
                Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-28-2010, 12:25 AM.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

the fairweather smackers club called, they want their jhildebrand back!

by the way, oakland and SD both have the same record and both are not making the playoffs, yet their window is open and SD's is not?

you sir fail miserably lol

maybe you should go back in to hiding?
                  I am fairweather? Right. I am the guy who wrote the capitulation (big word for you you Baph I know you will get it figured out) thread when the other team went 6-0. Oh wait that was you! RFLMAO.

I wrote the thread crying about Norval and his mentioning the injuries. Oh wait that is you!

My absence here has nothing to do with hiding. I am at Chargers forums often enough and at other forums.

Nice try. Glad to see someone took ROD's place. You do a good job.

By the way, Oakland's window is opening because if you knew something called trends, they are trending up while your team isn't.

See you when you are 2-3 going into week 6 next year, bapROD.

Comment

Last year sparkler fans could rely on the "at least we made the playoffs" mantra.

I said then that argument would hold much longer and KNEW these dolts would then resort to the well look at your team crap.

ROFLMAO.

One of the most talented teams in the league as referenced by everybody YET they can't do squat! HILLARIOUS.

The only thing more hillarious is their insistance that Rivers is among the elite despite not being able to beat Mark Sanchez at home. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                      I am fairweather? Right. I am the guy who wrote the capitulation (big word for you you Baph I know you will get it figured out) thread when the other team went 6-0. Oh wait that was you! RFLMAO.
                      yes because unlike you i actually stick around when my team is bad and if i think they will miss the playoffs i will say it.

my team was 4-8 and no team had ever won the division being down by 3 games with only 3 to go.

how was i to know your team would choke in epic NFL record breaking fashion?

at least i have the sack to show my face after a loss. and yes, i am talking about the CMB as well.

i went there looking to see if you posted after the donks lost to the chargers ....of course you didn't.

you stopped posting around the time your team started sucking.

sorry if me calling you a fairweather smacker hurts you deeply, i just call it as i see it.

I wrote the thread crying about Norval and his mentioning the injuries. Oh wait that is you!
                      and? what is your point? that i can be objective and you are only capable of showing your face when your team is competative? lol

what does me being objective have to do with the fact that you have turned into a dirty worthless fairweather smack talker?

oh and you did make this thread.........nuff freaking said lol

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                      If last night made any one thing clear, it conclusively and definitively proved the Philip Rivers is the Queen of the screen pass.

I don't like losing and I don't like Orton too much but I would rather that than watch a screen play based offense week in and week out.

Discuss

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...41&postcount=1

so you came back to broncos country to whine about rivers but refused to man up and post back in the CMB after all the crap you talked there before?

My absence here has nothing to do with hiding. I am at Chargers forums often enough and at other forums.
                      what does your absence from the CMB after your team took a crap result from?

yeah you talked a lot of crap over there and then for some unknown reason you stopped posting right around the time your team started stinking it up.

i went there after the chargers beat the broncos....i looked for you specifically to see if you were posting at that time and you were not.

here is the post i made wondering where the hell your fairweather smack talking ass has been.

Originally posted by baphamet
                      jhildebrand, a broncos poster i typically have a lot of respect for..

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=177649

i have now lost some of that respect, especially considering that the dude didnt have the sack to admit to come here and admit defeat after running his mouth, like Arapaho.
                      http://forums.chargers.com/showthrea...77990&page=197

again, you had plenty of time to come crawling back here to whine about rivers lol

Nice try. Glad to see someone took ROD's place. You do a good job.
                      alright mr fairweather smacker, you do a good job of being fairweather lol

By the way, Oakland's window is opening because if you knew something called trends, they are trending up while your team isn't.

See you when you are 2-3 going into week 6 next year, bapROD.
                      so your team is going to win one or two games next year then? its trending after all. lol

you make smacking too easy jhild, you should stop being so fairweather so i can smack you around more often!
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't see how its fairweather when we have 4 wins...

whatever helps you girlies sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                          I don't see how its fairweather when we have 4 wins...

whatever helps you girlies sleep at night.
                          anyone and i mean anyone that doesn't have the balls to man up and take the smack when their team is sucking and only comes out when another team beats their rival is a fairweather smacker in my book.

i am sorry that you don't agree that talking smack only when the situation suits you is considered fairweather smacking, apparently you have much lower standards than me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X