This is the Smack section...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the Smack section...

Do you guys realize that this is the Smack Section right?

This is the section on the Message Board where Broncos fans can come on here and poke fun at opposing fans, or where opposing fans can come and give us crap.

What I'm getting at is San Diego Charger fans need to stop being so damn full of themselves and realize that we are not "obsessed" with the Chargers. We are smack talking you because it is the "Talkin' Smack" section. We are not going to smack the Broncos! That doesn't make sense. Since 85% of opposing smackers are Chargers fans then obviously we are going to poke fun at you guys the most when you lose embarrassing games to the Bengals.

Get off your high horse, just because you see over half of the threads on this section about the Chargers does not mean we are obsessed with you guys, or we enjoy you guys losing more than we enjoy winning a meaningless game.

This is the "Talkin' Smack" section, of course we are going to make threads about you guys continuing to under achieve. Just like you would do the same for us.

Now quit being a bunch of arrogant little boys. You guys go on and on about how you own this division and have done so the last 5 years or what not. Well guess what you guys didn't this year. So you owning the division is in the past, meaning if you are going to bring the past into your smack, then accept the fact that we have 2 Lombardi's. The past is the past, either smack it or don't. All I know is right now, you guys are just like us, losers.

But, back to the point, this is the smack talkin' section. Don't be so full or yourselves. If you think we are so obsessed with you guys, go look at all the other sections where we couldn't care less what's going on with you guys.

I agree.

Comment

Right now its better then smakin' Oakland because its dangerous to poke an angry bear

Honestly if they werent so high and mighty on themselves and thought they ruled the AFC forever then they wouldnt be so fun to kick when they were down.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
        Right now its better then smakin' Oakland because its dangerous to poke an angry bear

Honestly if they werent so high and mighty on themselves and thought they ruled the AFC forever then they wouldnt be so fun to kick when they were down.
        It's just funny that they think they are having such a great season.

Oh man the day Broncos get excited over a chance at .500 football

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post

how is it even possible to kick us when we are down when you are beneath us and nearly every team int he NFL except maybe Carolina?

you donk fans talk the crap you do because you are reverting attention away from your pathetic excuse for a team.

that and the fact that we have prevented you from going to the playoffs the last 4 years while owning you for the most part.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
            It's just funny that they think they are having such a great season.

Oh man the day Broncos get excited over a chance at .500 football
            you actually believe that dude? come back to reality.

i have not seen one chargers fan say we had a great season and if they did they are in denial much like many of you donk fans here.

every fan base has them, its fun to call them on their BS though.
            sigpic

Comment

Agreed

Also to add to the smack, posters need to remember what "smack" is.
              I read a post, that was about bringing in a coach, what does that have to do with smack? Nothing, so please make smack threads thats actually smack, not "We should hire..."
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

The Broncos fans of this board are obsessed with the Chargers because we are your #1 Rival. We sit right now as the most HATED team in the NFL by Broncos players and fans alike. The San Diego Chargers are the Broncos nemesis. We have a QB who has essentially annihilated the Broncos and has had only 1 bad game out of 9 games where the Broncos defense shut him down. The only other game lost to the Broncos was in Denver where Rivers lit up the Broncos defense in a furious comeback and would had won the game had it not been for a botched call by a ref who prevented him from getting the W that night.

Rivers Stats vs Denver Broncos as a starter:

7-2, .778
                152-224, 2,196 yds, 67.9% comp, 9.8 y/a, 19 TD's (1 rushing), 4 Ints, 118.8 rating

Broncos QB stats vs Rivers (as a starter) combined:
                (Plummer 1 game, Cutler 5 games, Orton 3 games)

2-7, .286
                195-321, 2,041 yds, 60.7% comp, 6.4 y/a, 10 TD's, 9 Ints, 77.9 ratin

Broncos Record (in Rivers era as a starter) 36-43, .456
                No Playoff Appearances
                1 Winning Season
                4 Non-winning/losing Seasons

Rivers Records as a starter 54-25, .686
                4 Playoff Appearances
                3-3, .500 Playoff Record
                AFCCG Appearance
                3 Winning Seasons
                1 Non-winning season
                1 TBD (pending week 17 of 2010)

This is just a friendly reminder of why Bronco fans are so fricken utterly obsessed with the Chargers we could fart silently and a denver fans will run to the Broncos smack boards and start a thread over it.

Nice Work Denver Fans, nice work, keep up the good work and keep the Charger topics rolling.....:thumb:

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  how is it even possible to kick us when we are down when you are beneath us and nearly every team int he NFL except maybe Carolina?

you donk fans talk the crap you do because you are reverting attention away from your pathetic excuse for a team.

that and the fact that we have prevented you from going to the playoffs the last 4 years while owning you for the most part.
                  I'd point out how you Chargers fans did the same, except none of the current Charger tr... fans.... were around then.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

THE REAL CAUSE OF ALL OF DENVERS PROBLEMS:

PHILIP RIVERS MUST GO
                    [/QUOTE]

Sorry Josh, I just had to correct your sig for truth.

How do you like this new condensed version?

Gets right to the point doesn't it?

:thumb:

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                      The Broncos fans of this board are obsessed with the Chargers because we are your #1 Rival.
                      keep telling yourself that.

Oh wait... you DO keep telling yourself that.

[This is just a friendly reminder of why Bronco fans are so fricken utterly obsessed with the Chargers we could fart silently and a denver fans will run to the Broncos smack boards and start a thread over it.
                      Thanks for clarifying where we are.

Nice Work Denver Fans, nice work, keep up the good work and keep the Charger topics rolling.....:thumb:
                      How many threads have you started this week? :thumb:
                      Thanks, Reid!
                      sigpic
                      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Do you guys realize that this is the Smack Section right?

This is the section on the Message Board where Broncos fans can come on here and poke fun at opposing fans, or where opposing fans can come and give us crap.

What I'm getting at is San Diego Charger fans need to stop being so damn full of themselves and realize that we are not "obsessed" with the Chargers. We are smack talking you because it is the "Talkin' Smack" section. We are not going to smack the Broncos! That doesn't make sense. Since 85% of opposing smackers are Chargers fans then obviously we are going to poke fun at you guys the most when you lose embarrassing games to the Bengals.
                        This is where you are flat out dead wrong. Don't you kno anything?
                        All Bronco fans do is talk about the Chargers, Chargers this, Chargers that, blah blah blah. I mean don't you guys hate any other team in the NFL besides the Chargers? Every now and then a thread will pop up about some other team then it gets pushed to page 2 within hours by more and more obsession threads over the San Diego Chargers as the main topic.

Get off your high horse, just because you see over half of the threads on this section about the Chargers does not mean we are obsessed with you guys, or we enjoy you guys losing more than we enjoy winning a meaningless game.

This is the "Talkin' Smack" section, of course we are going to make threads about you guys continuing to under achieve. Just like you would do the same for us.
                        Um your the one that needs to get off your high horse here along with a bunch of other fair weathers that pop their ugly heads out of the ground soon as the Chargers lose and go berzerk with thread upon thread over a Chargers loss. This particular loss being paramount in that the result is the Chargers will not make the playoffs this year. Its what every Bronco fan dreams of...."someone, anyone PLEASE take out the San Diego Chargers and Philip Rivers from taking this division and making the playoffs for the 5th straight year because we can't do it so we are looking to other teams and players so we can cheer them on"

This is what is so laughable about the Denver Broncos fans is that right now there's a party going on in Denver and fans are probably parading around the streets celebrating the fact that the San Diego Chargers won't make the playoffs this year in utter jubilation even though the Broncos had absolutely nothing at all to do with it.

Now quit being a bunch of arrogant little boys. You guys go on and on about how you own this division and have done so the last 5 years or what not. Well guess what you guys didn't this year. So you owning the division is in the past, meaning if you are going to bring the past into your smack, then accept the fact that we have 2 Lombardi's. The past is the past, either smack it or don't. All I know is right now, you guys are just like us, losers.
                        Talk about arrogant just look in the mirror. Denver fans since I can remember have had this high horse mentality ever since they won those 2 SB's. I'm fine with it when Denver is winning and making the playoffs and advancing and they are a viable threat but when you are not and Denver fans still have the same arrogant cocky attitude over what they did some 13 seasons ago its just flat out plain idiotic and childish. Nobody on that team is around anymore so you can't even say we have a shot at getting back there any time now or in the near future.

But, back to the point, this is the smack talkin' section. Don't be so full or yourselves. If you think we are so obsessed with you guys, go look at all the other sections where we couldn't care less what's going on with you guys.

I said the Broncos are obsessed with hating the Chargers as your #1 Rival right now and just LOVE IT when the Chargers lose. Either way the Broncos are obsessed with the Chargers in their own smack section and just can resist making thread upon thread upon thread of silly little things that no other NFL teams fans would ever make on their own boards.

I guarantee you won't find a single other NFL teams main smack section with fans of that team (who are utter losers for 5 straight years) who are so utterly obssessed with a rival division team making them the main topic of nearly all threads started spewing hate upon hate upon hate in every thread.

Nice work and please keep those Charger threads rolling !!! :thumb:

Quote of the year:

Comment

Proof that the Broncos are obsessed with the Chargers

This was a snap shot of the front page of the BCMB Smack Section about an hour ago. As you can see, the threads with a Bolt to the left are those threads started by obsessed Bronco fans with the Chargers as the main topic.
                          (Page 1 of 2):

Quote of the year:

Comment

Somewhere in that small novel written by trollman:

All Bronco fans do is talk about the Chargers, Chargers this, Chargers that, blah blah blah. I mean don't you guys hate any other team in the NFL besides the Chargers? Every now and then a thread will pop up about some other team then it gets pushed to page 2 within hours by more and more obsession threads over the San Diego Chargers as the main topic.
                            This =

Pot to Kettle, you're black
                            Truth. Nearly every one of your threads is about us, whos obsessed?
                            Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Proof that the Borncos are obsessed with the Chargers (cont.)

(Page 2 of 2)

Quote of the year:

Comment

Working...
                              X