I wish Rod was still here

10 char
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post

I wish Rod was still here
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        how is it even possible to kick us when we are down when you are beneath us and nearly every team int he NFL except maybe Carolina?

you donk fans talk the crap you do because you are reverting attention away from your pathetic excuse for a team.

that and the fact that we have prevented you from going to the playoffs the last 4 years while owning you for the most part.
        You guys were talking crap back at the beginning of 05, after you had a pathetic season. Truth is we were told this season just as we were told last year was a 4-12 season, we didnt fall that far from grace. While a team whose fans thought they could come from behind no matter how far back they were and are always going to be in playoffs losing to Cincy the 3rd worst team in the NFL to get booted out of any hopes thats a huge fall from grace.

If GB makes it in your team will officially be the most talented team out of the playoffs which in its self is a complete and udder joke. Your team maybe talented but your leadership stinks and your front office shoots itself in the foot. You will be lucky to keep half of your FA almost all of which are starters and considering you have one of the largest FA classes this year its hillarious. Your team is done being a jugernaut in the West and an ant in the AFC and a spec in the NFL, which is really what your team really is. As a franchise you have rarely ever won when the west is strong and in all honesty youve had 1 good season as an NFL franchise.
        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
        X