Welcome back Broncos fans....we missed you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Broncos fans....we missed you

It's amazing what happens when the Chargers get knocked out of the playoffs and Tebow picks up his first win on the same day. You lil' fellers come running out from everywhere.

Seriously, it was dead in here. There were usual dozen or so (Chazeo, Amari, ERoyal, bronocfan!, Kishzilla, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, LSIGRAD09, etc) that stopped by on a regular basis. But, outside of that, it was impossible to get a good discussion going. Heck, lame threads would last days and they wouldn't get a single posts for hours.

I actually had to go to the GD board to find any action. But, between having to watch what I said in there and the football IQ in that room....it was short lived and not fun.

But, you guys are back! So, let's start talking about Rivers being over-rated, the Chargers window closing, Tebow's HOF career, and of course.....how Dumervil's return on 2011 will take you out of the defense cellar.

Cheers

PS....aren't we long overdue for one these in a :orton: in a size 15.
    Last edited by Boltheads; 12-28-2010, 03:41 PM.

Free time on your hands? Oh thats right no playoffs for you.:thumb:

It was dead in here.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      Free time on your hands? Oh thats right no playoffs for you.:thumb:

It was dead in here.
      How do Bronco fans do this year-after-year? This sucks.

Comment

when there ain't much to smack about, well, there ain't much smack

its a bit boring in here when the only action is trollman making "lol the broncos suck" threads and all we did was replied "uh yeah, your point?"

now that times are bad in boltland, we have a bit of material. After all, this is the smack forum and its largely SD fans here for the most part!
        Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
          How do Bronco fans do this year-after-year? This sucks.
          You're asking me?

It's new to me.

How did you deal with it for so long?

Or are you... um... a more recent fan? (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

lol... you guys needa learn how to take the smack when it is deserved...

stop being a baby.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
              lol... you guys needa learn how to take the smack when it is deserved...

stop being a baby.
              and you think you donk fans have "deserved" the right to smack us when you are an embarrassment to the division?

lol you donk fans are the last people that deserve to smack anyone in the division right now.

and you wonder why we call you out on it when your fans run their mouths (not saying you are) like they just won the Superbowl or something? lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                and you think you donk fans have "deserved" the right to smack us when you are an embarrassment to the division?lol you donk fans are the last people that deserve to smack anyone in the division right now.

and you wonder why we call you out on it when your fans run their mouths (not saying you are) like they just won the Superbowl or something? lol
                We're not the ones with no trophys baph thats the sparklers.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  and you think you donk fans have "deserved" the right to smack us when you are an embarrassment to the division?

lol you donk fans are the last people that deserve to smack anyone in the division right now.

Or just keep crying about it

when you are done crying let me know...

Comment

Since this is the official site of the Denver Broncos I will say that if we don't have the right to smack anybody then why in Hell do we even have a smack section.

Damn crying ass babies. You suck too Chargers get over it. We realize it's tough since so many of you predicted huge success for your pitiful franchise this season, but you're just making yourselves look like downtrodden whiners with the smack you've been weakly attempting to run lately.

Get over it sissies.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                      It's amazing what happens when the Chargers get knocked out of the playoffs and Tebow picks up his first win on the same day. You lil' fellers come running out from everywhere.

Seriously, it was dead in here. There were usual dozen or so (Chazeo, Amari, ERoyal, bronocfan!, Kishzilla, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, LSIGRAD09, etc) that stopped by on a regular basis. But, outside of that, it was impossible to get a good discussion going. Heck, lame threads would last days and they wouldn't get a single posts for hours.

I actually had to go to the GD board to find any action. But, between having to watch what I said in there and the football IQ in that room....it was short lived and not fun.

But, you guys are back! So, let's start talking about Rivers being over-rated, the Chargers window closing, Tebow's HOF career, and of course.....how Dumervil's return on 2011 will take you out of the defense cellar.

Cheers

PS....aren't we long overdue for one these in a :orton: in a size 15.
                      Very good points.

And because nobody around here cares to change the little bronco QB smilie number form 8 to 15 I took the liberty myself. Some may call it and obsession but since I already know how obsessed the Broncos fans mentality is over Tebow here it is in advance...

Quote of the year:

Comment

Tebow has heard your cry, calling out in the desert. He will deliver a mighty blow this weekend, giving many Broncos fans reasons to return to Smackland and call out the Boltheads.

Comment

Get ready, cuz Tebow is bringing his notepad to watch Pee Rivers chuckin' the ball with that shotput motion.

"Hmmm," says Tebow. "That's all there is to it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                            Very good points.

And because nobody around here cares to change the little bronco QB smilie number form 8 to 15 I took the liberty myself. Some may call it and obsession but since I already know how obsessed the Broncos fans mentality is over Tebow here it is in advance...

he's left handed...

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
                              when there ain't much to smack about, well, there ain't much smack

now that times are bad in boltland, we have a bit of material. After all, this is the smack forum and its largely SD fans here for the most part!
                              I'm not sure what your talking about. The Broncos are 4-11 right now. McDaniels got fired and ruined the Broncos franchise sinking them to a new low that Broncos fans aren't used to and cannot believe what is happening.
                              Broncos haven't made the playoffs in 5 straight years. Broncos have no viable QB other than a project they are trying to force into a QB roll who likes to run first. Broncos got raped by so many teams already this year and the Raiders completely thrashed the Broncos worst than Philip Rivers and the Chargers ever did. With that said there is a LOT for us Charger fans to smack about concerning the Broncos.

Now that times are temporarily bad in boltland with no playoffs for Rivers first year out of 5 starts (no where near as bad as donkoland with 5 straight years of utter futility and not even remotely close to the playoffs this year) Bronco fans are truly pathetic coming out of the woodwork now over the Chargers loss with all the pathetic threads. I would not mind it 1 bit if the Broncos were the ones that knocked us out of the playoffs but for Denver fans to start crawling out of their holes get all giddy over another team knocking us out of the playoffs is just flat out pathetic when they never showed their faces around here on a regular basis. Thats why I said in another thread it seems like the Broncos just won their 3rd Super Bowl.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Working...
                              X