Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Boltfans... Heres a place where you can COMPLAIN and CRY in peace...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Boltfans... Heres a place where you can COMPLAIN and CRY in peace...

    I noticed that all of you are crying all over these boards, and so I decided why not consolidate it all into one ginormous thread??

    Every post I've seen from the baphler has been "WHY ARE YOU SMACKING US!!!! WAHHHH"

    Then I see boltman all like "LEAVE US ALONE MMMKAY!!!"


    then the others join in for a group hug/cryathon...



  • #2
    Lmao

    1o char
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

    Comment


    • #3
      sigpic

      "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
        I noticed that all of you are crying all over these boards, and so I decided why not consolidate it all into one ginormous thread??

        Every post I've seen from the baphler has been "WHY ARE YOU SMACKING US!!!! WAHHHH"

        Then I see boltman all like "LEAVE US ALONE MMMKAY!!!"


        then the others join in for a group hug/cryathon...


        i have not been whining, i welcome the smack. its given me an excuse to annihilate you donk fans here in smack.

        besides, you need to take that tissue for yourself and your embarrassment of a football team.

        heck, buy a few cases at wholesale, you will need it over the next few years of sucking....err i mean rebuilding.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
          Why is John Clayton's picture in this thread?
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Why is John Clayton's picture in this thread?
            I have no clue what you are talking about.

            sigpic

            "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              i have not been whining, i welcome the smack.

              besides, you need to take that tissue for yourself and your embarrassment of a football team.
              I understand that is calling the Kettle Black, i mean your talking about embarrassment of a football team and a coach? :thumb: Well look no further.


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
                I understand that is calling the Kettle Black, i mean your talking about embarrassment of a football team and a coach? :thumb: Well look no further.


                because you said so? your team is arguably the worst team in the NFL, you are an embarrassment to this division right now.

                norf has a much much better team than that sack of crap you call a team in Denver.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  because you said so? your team is arguably the worst team in the NFL, you are an embarrassment to this division right now.

                  norf has a much much better team than that sack of crap you call a team in Denver.
                  You lost to the Bengals. Half their roster is either injured or in jail atm. You lost without TO, and Ochocinco. /Debate
                  sigpic

                  "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                    You lost to the Bengals. Half their roster is either injured or in jail atm. You lost without TO, and Ochocinco. /Debate
                    and your team got murdered by the team that lost to the Bengals 35-14 lol


                    how embarrassing.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                      You lost to the Bengals. Half their roster is either injured or in jail atm. You lost without TO, and Ochocinco. /Debate
                      They pulled what we did to the Niners a couple of years ago. Not worst team in the league status but Charger fans should be concerned because well coached contenders should be above that.

                      We're blowing the whole defense up again and starting over with fundamentals. The only thing the Chargers have is their now mediocre team is better then a bad team... they really can't even say the own the West anymore. I didn't think all the West teams were going to stay down for that long anyway.
                      You've got to know when to sack em...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        and your team got murdered by the team that lost to the Bengals 35-14 lol


                        how embarrassing.
                        That was before the collapse of the Chargers. Losers mentality. Anyway new coaching era and we got a stud QB now anyway.
                        sigpic

                        "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          because you said so? your team is arguably the worst team in the NFL, you are an embarrassment to this division right now.

                          norf has a much much better team than that sack of crap you call a team in Denver.
                          Feelings...Whoa,Whoa,Whoa,...Feelings!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                            I noticed that all of you are crying all over these boards, and so I decided why not consolidate it all into one ginormous thread??

                            Every post I've seen from the baphler has been "WHY ARE YOU SMACKING US!!!! WAHHHH"

                            Then I see boltman all like "LEAVE US ALONE MMMKAY!!!"


                            then the others join in for a group hug/cryathon...



                            Thanks for the tissue!

                            I feel like this lady here...

                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                              Thanks for the tissue!

                              I feel like this lady here...

                              He's crying to cure cancer. You know, like those pink ribbon slogans they have out there? Cry for the cure.:thumb:
                              sigpic

                              "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X