Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Boltfans... Heres a place where you can COMPLAIN and CRY in peace...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Boltfans... Heres a place where you can COMPLAIN and CRY in peace...

I noticed that all of you are crying all over these boards, and so I decided why not consolidate it all into one ginormous thread??

Every post I've seen from the baphler has been "WHY ARE YOU SMACKING US!!!! WAHHHH"

Then I see boltman all like "LEAVE US ALONE MMMKAY!!!"

then the others join in for a group hug/cryathon...

Lmao

1o char
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
        I noticed that all of you are crying all over these boards, and so I decided why not consolidate it all into one ginormous thread??

Every post I've seen from the baphler has been "WHY ARE YOU SMACKING US!!!! WAHHHH"

i have not been whining, i welcome the smack. its given me an excuse to annihilate you donk fans here in smack.

besides, you need to take that tissue for yourself and your embarrassment of a football team.

heck, buy a few cases at wholesale, you will need it over the next few years of sucking....err i mean rebuilding.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
          Why is John Clayton's picture in this thread?
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
            Why is John Clayton's picture in this thread?
            I have no clue what you are talking about.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              i have not been whining, i welcome the smack.

besides, you need to take that tissue for yourself and your embarrassment of a football team.
              I understand that is calling the Kettle Black, i mean your talking about embarrassment of a football team and a coach? :thumb: Well look no further.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
                I understand that is calling the Kettle Black, i mean your talking about embarrassment of a football team and a coach? :thumb: Well look no further.

because you said so? your team is arguably the worst team in the NFL, you are an embarrassment to this division right now.

norf has a much much better team than that sack of crap you call a team in Denver.
                sigpic

Comment

because you said so? your team is arguably the worst team in the NFL, you are an embarrassment to this division right now.

norf has a much much better team than that sack of crap you call a team in Denver.
                  You lost to the Bengals. Half their roster is either injured or in jail atm. You lost without TO, and Ochocinco. /Debate
                  sigpic

Comment

You lost to the Bengals. Half their roster is either injured or in jail atm. You lost without TO, and Ochocinco. /Debate
                    and your team got murdered by the team that lost to the Bengals 35-14 lol

how embarrassing.
                    sigpic

Comment

They pulled what we did to the Niners a couple of years ago. Not worst team in the league status but Charger fans should be concerned because well coached contenders should be above that.

We're blowing the whole defense up again and starting over with fundamentals. The only thing the Chargers have is their now mediocre team is better then a bad team... they really can't even say the own the West anymore. I didn't think all the West teams were going to stay down for that long anyway.
                      You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

and your team got murdered by the team that lost to the Bengals 35-14 lol

how embarrassing.
                        That was before the collapse of the Chargers. Losers mentality. Anyway new coaching era and we got a stud QB now anyway.
                        sigpic

Comment

Feelings...Whoa,Whoa,Whoa,...Feelings!

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post

Thanks for the tissue!

I feel like this lady here...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                              Thanks for the tissue!

I feel like this lady here...

He's crying to cure cancer. You know, like those pink ribbon slogans they have out there? Cry for the cure.:thumb:
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X