Brandon Lloyd>Brandon Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Lloyd>Brandon Marshall

The numbers and a pro-bowl selection speak for themselves, the Broncos were right to rid the team of the locker room cancer that is Brandon Marshall. Brandon Lloyd.
    I really like Cheese.

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    The numbers and a pro-bowl selection speak for themselves, the Broncos were right to rid the team of the locker room cancer that is Brandon Marshall. Brandon Lloyd.
    mcdaniels was a genius to keep giving the ball the marshall to make him look godly.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
      You're fired.

Love me some Brandon Lloyd!! Resign the man!!!
      sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
        You're fired.

Love me some Brandon Lloyd!! Resign the man!!!
        Resign - To quit a job or position; To submit; to give up as hopeless or inevitable

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
          Resign - To quit a job or position; To submit; to give up as hopeless or inevitable
          Excuse me Mr. Grammar Nazi. Re-sign.
          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

analogy time!!!!!!!

brandon marshall is to brandon lloyd what the NFL is to College Football

WAY BETTER!!!!!!!

Comment

Whats funny is now the such a high paid receiver may not even be the best player on his team next year with the emergence of Hartline. Miami looks like fools right now with Henne being a joke despite being sold as top QB and Marshall being the most overpaid player at his position.

Right now despite the fact his numbers arent much better ild even take Gaffney over Marshall.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I remember like 2-3 years ago when I started saying Marshall was overrated and everybody bashed me...

Comment

I'd still take Marshall over Lloyd. It's ok though... I understand the views on him. I just disagree.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

I want to give Lloyd another year, i think he may be a system WR, but we'll see next year.

I was a big Marshall fan, but i understand the business part of things. Anyway, i think Thomas will be better then Marshall in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                      I'd still take Marshall over Lloyd. It's ok though... I understand the views on him. I just disagree.
                      Marshall and Lloyd are pretty much completely different receivers. They are truly polar opposites of eachother.

I suppose it comes down to preference, but I 100% take Lloyd over Marshall any day of the week. You can find a poor mans Brandon Marshall pretty easily, somebody who can run the short routes, and use a big body to get himself up field.

It's harder to find a poor mans Brandon Lloyd, because there are very few people out there that can make the kinds of catches that he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                        I remember like 2-3 years ago when I started saying Marshall was overrated and everybody bashed me...
                        It was you and me verse the country lol I was getting messages telling me I was an idiot for calling BM overrated

Still right now Thomas is showing signs of being as good if not better then Gaffney the man has progressed incredibly fast despite injuries and I believe he may be an obvious starter by year 3.

Still even though Decker has been thrown to 5 times all year he has impressed me the most. With a healthy corps next year including Willis (who will hopefully be a returner) I think we will be better off then when we were a few years ago.
                        2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Marshall and Lloyd are pretty much completely different receivers. They are truly polar opposites of eachother.

I suppose it comes down to preference, but I 100% take Lloyd over Marshall any day of the week. You can find a poor mans Brandon Marshall pretty easily, somebody who can run the short routes, and use a big body to get himself up field.

It's harder to find a poor mans Brandon Lloyd, because there are very few people out there that can make the kinds of catches that he does.
                          Yeah... they really are nothing alike.

If we keep Lloyd, and he produces like this again next year, I may well change my mind... but for now, I'm still worried this was a 'payme' year. You just don't see many 9th year break outs.

I like Marshall's style of play though. Yes, you can get poor man versions of him... but then they wouldn't be as good. Same goes for Lloyd.
                          Thanks, Reid!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                            Yeah... they really are nothing alike.

If we keep Lloyd, and he produces like this again next year, I may well change my mind... but for now, I'm still worried this was a 'payme' year. You just don't see many 9th year break outs.

I like Marshall's style of play though. Yes, you can get poor man versions of him... but then they wouldn't be as good. Same goes for Lloyd.
                            I know they aren't as good, that's why they're a poor mans version And the idea was that it's much harder to find a poor mans version of Lloyd.

Comment

I know they aren't as good, that's why they're a poor mans version And the idea was that it's much harder to find a poor mans version of Lloyd.
                              Someone who makes semi-amazing catches, some of the time?

I doubt it.

Thanks, Reid!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X