Raiderfans Want Orton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiderfans Want Orton

I just listened to a segment on Sirius NFL radio's the 'Blitz' with Rich Gannon and Adam Schein, and among other things, they talked about the Raiders QB situation, and Rich Gannon said he would prefer Kyle Orton to either Jason Campbell, or the idea of aquiring Donovan McNabb.

Two callers then subsequesntly suggested Orton would be an upgrade, and when paired with the Raiders rushing attack, could be the QB to get them back to the playoffs.

Fairly entertaining from my perspective.

They also expressed their opinion that the Raiders could can Tom Cable in favor of Hue Jackson, as Cable did not hire Jackson, and the two have not gotten along particularly well this season.

OK, Raiderhonks, we start the bidding at Nhamdi and Richard Seymour, as well as your second round pick...lol

Originally posted by MindField View Post
    I just listened to a segment on Sirius NFL radio's the 'Blitz' with Rich Gannon and Adam Schein, and among other things, they talked about the Raiders QB situation, and Rich Gannon said he would prefer Kyle Orton to either Jason Campbell, or the idea of aquiring Donovan McNabb.

Two callers then subsequesntly suggested Orton would be an upgrade, and when paired with the Raiders rushing attack, could be the QB to get them back to the playoffs.

They also expressed their opinion that the Raiders could can Tom Cable in favor of Hue Jackson, as Cable did not hire Jackson, and the two have not gotten along particularly well this season.

OK, Raiderhonks, we start the bidding at Nhamdi and Richard Seymour, as well as your second round pick...lol
    I'd take Asomugha for Orton

Comment

I'd take Tom Cable for Orton. We need some one to beat back the throngs of ravenous women trying to get at our new franchise QB.

Comment

The last thing we need to do is send the Raiders a quarterback.There are other QB starved teams out there that would take him in a minute.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Tell you what. Create a thread called "It's over, Orton" and I'll do it in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            I'd take Tom Cable for Orton. We need some one to beat back the throngs of ravenous women trying to get at our new franchise QB.
            In that case just get Brett Favre.
            sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
              Perrish Cox isn't released yet?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                Perrish Cox isn't released yet?
                I can just picture ol' D-Spawn in his Orton jersey now...

Comment

I like him better than Campbell but he'll get shellshocked behind our O-line & 7 step drop pass offense..

Comment

Why would the Broncos want to get rid of their best QB? Look at all the yards he has. Broncos fans really want to trade away all those passing yards, AGAIN? Look at where those yards got Cutler. Would if Orton makes the Post season as a Raider QB and the Broncos go 4-12 again?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                      Why would the Broncos want to get rid of their best QB? Look at all the yards he has. Broncos fans really want to trade away all those passing yards, AGAIN? Look at where those yards got Cutler. Would if Orton makes the Post season as a Raider QB and the Broncos go 4-12 again?
                      Passing yards mean nothing. I want Touch Downs
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                        Passing yards mean nothing. I want Touch Downs
                        Amen to that!!!!! That was the problem with Cutler when he was here, & that is the problem with :orton:.
                        sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Tebow has scored 23 points and 24 points in his 2 starts.

We had 6 points at KC with Orton, and Arizona i think 13.

Clearly Tebow is our best option, and once Orton gets nicked up, he's not the same QB.

Comment

I had written a detailed response to this ^^^^ Then I remembered who posted it and thought of the time I just wasted.

You might actually have the distinct honour of being the first person I put on my ignore list, and I have read a lot of ROD posts.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey, at least if Orton goes to the Raiders the Broncos sack numbers will go up. Is there an easier QB in the league to sack?

Comment

Working...
                              X