Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elway vs Rivers HTH (first 5 years in NFL)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elway vs Rivers HTH (first 5 years in NFL)

    Ok Donk fans. I've heard enough of the talk already that Tebow is going to do all these great things for your team after his 1-1 rookie start and how he's supposed to blow apart the Chargers and Philip Rivers this weekend and how Bronco fans think Jesus sent Tebow from Heaven as the reincarnate Elway.
    Nothing could be further from the truth, and I'm sure Tebow would agree with me since he's not a liar or story teller like a lot of Bronco fans on this board are.

    I've read just today several posters on their high horse talking all this nonsense about how Elway just DESTROYED the Broncos week in and week out his entire career. Once again, nothing could be further from the truth.

    Bronco fans are notorious for talking out of the side of their heads when using the word "Elway" with regards to what he did to the Chargers. They forget how horrible Elway was vs the Chargers even after 2 years NFL experience under this belt. Bronco fans talk as if Elway just completely OWNED the Chargers and Rivers numbers vs the Broncos do not hold a candle to what Elway did to the Chargers.

    Well you phony story telling Denver fans, liars...yes I'm talking to those of you who talk out of the side of your head with diahreaah of the mouth.....Rivers is BEAST vs the Broncos, Elway doesn't hold a candle to these stats EVER vs the San Diego Chargers in ANY 9 game stretch. Read and weep Denver fans....no other QB in the NFL has ever had these kind of mind boggling numbers vs any divisional opponent in any 9 game stretch as a starter. Now go choke on a bag of carrots for all I care.....the Broncos will NEVER amount to anything so long as Philip Rivers is playing in this division. Period. End of discussion.


    Quote of the year:


  • #2
    Both 7-2, I assume that was your point.

    Shouldn't Rivers have a couple SB appearances by now

    R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1
      .the Broncos will NEVER amount to anything so long as Philip Rivers is playing in this division. Period. End of discussion.
      i didn't know Philip Rivers played defense...

      Lombardi Trophies:

      Elway: 2
      Rivers: 0

      Super Bowl MVP:

      Elway: 1
      Rivers: 0

      Super Bowl Appearances:

      Elway: 5
      Rivers: 0

      what's this about 2 meaningless years again?
      Last edited by RealBronco; 12-30-2010, 05:33 PM.
      sigpic

      DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

      Comment


      • #4
        Elways 7 Td's and and 12 Int's after 2 years under his belt vs Rivers 18 TD's and only 4 Ints after 2 years under his belt.

        No wonder Elway is so pissed he's trying to get a job with the Broncos franchise. I just don't thing he can do anything to stop the Bronco from bleeding vs Philip Rivers.


        Quote of the year:

        Comment


        • #5
          Elway made a SB after 5 years, Rivers hasn't.

          /thread

          OWNED

          Comment


          • #6
            Elway went to SBs with mediocre teams around him

            Rivers fails to make the SB with top 5 rated offense and defense.


            This thread is dumpsterfireexplosivediarheamongoloidialyugodrivin gdrivel

            Comment


            • #7
              Elway went to Super Bowls with an overall, bad team around him.

              Rivers can't even get out of the playoffs with a great team..


              /thread

              Comment


              • #8
                Chargers (1985 ~ 1989) including pass yds & passing Td's defense rank
                8-8, #28 yds, #25 Td's
                4-12, #25 yds, #25 Td's
                8-7, #4 yds, #8 Td's
                6-10, #16 yds, #18 Td's
                6-10, #4 yds, #3 TD's
                -----
                32-47, .405

                Broncos (2006 ~ 2010) including pass yds & passing Td's defense rank
                9-7, #21 yds, #3 Td's
                7-9, #7 yds, #22 Td's
                8-8, #26 yds, #14 Td's
                8-8, #3 yds, #8 Td's
                4-11, #25 yds, #25 Td's

                Quote of the year:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
                  Elway went to SBs with mediocre teams around him

                  Rivers fails to make the SB with top 5 rated offense and defense.


                  This thread is dumpsterfireexplosivediarheamongoloidialyugodrivin gdrivel
                  QFT& so that Boltman-1 could read it.
                  sigpic

                  "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Who was the oldest quarterback to win a Super Bowl?






                    That would be John Elway of the Denver Broncos who was 38 years old when the Broncos defeated the Atlanta Falcons, 34-19, in Super Bowl XXXIII.
                    HE>i

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      How Boltman-1 sees himself:




                      How Boltman-1 is seen by everyone else:



                      Absolutely pathetic. Elway carried his team to numerous superbowls in the space that it's taken Rivers to put good stats up against an awful Denver team, as you LOVE to point out.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        Elway made a SB after 5 years, Rivers hasn't.

                        /thread

                        OWNED
                        LOL, A Typical Trophy Polish comeback.

                        The EPITOME of taking a thread off topic.

                        This is what happens when Denver fans get owned, they go off on a "trophy polishing" rant when that has absolutely nothing at all to do with the topic of this thread. This is not a Rivers vs Elway "who made it to the Super Bowl in their first 5 years" thread is it? There is no argument there and that is not what I'm doing is it?

                        Try to stay on topic next time ERoyal. We are talking about Elway's numbers vs the San Diego Chargers and Rivers numbers vs the Broncos respectively after both with 2 years NFL experience under their belts. We are talking about the horrid numbers Elway put up vs the Chargers and what Rivers has done to the Broncos by comparison. We are talking about Rivers OWNING the Broncos in a way the not even Elway could sniff at in this time frame with equal NFL experience. We are talking about Rivers MIND BOGGLING numbers vs the Broncos and what Rivers is on pace to do to the Broncos, which is to shatter everything and anything Elway ever did to the Chargers.

                        Quote of the year:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                          LOL, A Typical Trophy Polish comeback.

                          The EPITOME of taking a thread off topic.

                          This is what happens when Denver fans get owned, they go off on a "trophy polishing" rant when that has absolutely nothing at all to do with the topic of this thread. This is not a Rivers vs Elway "who made it to the Super Bowl in their first 5 years" thread is it? There is no argument there and that is not what I'm doing is it?

                          Try to stay on topic next time ERoyal. We are talking about Elway's numbers vs the San Diego Chargers and Rivers numbers vs the Broncos respectively after both with 2 years NFL experience under their belts. We are talking about the horrid numbers Elway put up vs the Chargers and what Rivers has done to the Broncos by comparison. We are talking about Rivers OWNING the Broncos in a way the not even Elway could sniff at in this time frame with equal NFL experience. We are talking about Rivers MIND BOGGLING numbers vs the Broncos and what Rivers is on pace to do to the Broncos, which is to shatter everything and anything Elway ever did to the Chargers.
                          Numbers don't win championships.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            lol always trolling

                            apples and oranges

                            One played when QBs didn't where skirts and corners could bump all the way down field as long as the ball wasn't in the air. The other one plays now.

                            One played in 2 Superbowls in his first 5 Years the other plays now.


                            One started several games and a rookie and all as a second year player, the other plays now and didn't start unitil his third year in the league.(but you won't count those first 2 years because that would screw up your pathetic attepts at trolling)

                            I'll let you guess whos whos

                            E
                            N
                            D

                            O
                            F

                            D
                            I
                            S
                            C
                            U
                            S
                            I
                            O
                            N
                            !
                            !
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                              How Boltman-1 sees himself:




                              How Boltman-1 is seen by everyone else:



                              Absolutely pathetic. Elway carried his team to numerous superbowls in the space that it's taken Rivers to put good stats up against an awful Denver team, as you LOVE to point out.
                              Actually this is a true picture of how I see Rivers vs the baby Broncos team.

                              Quote of the year:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X