Charger fans are obsessed with the Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charger fans are obsessed with the Broncos

Let's face it boys and girls. You Charger fans are obsessed with the Broncos. Your in the same division but the only smack talk you ever post about is the Broncos. And on top of it you complain about it when Bronco fans own you in the smack talking section. To top that off you fake it and pretend that you're not obsessed with the Broncos. OCD Charger fans lol!!!!
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Which Chargers? SD or LA
    sigpic
    I Adopt #77 well damn!
    Milla Da QB Killa' #77
    Fox Rocks #77

Comment

Am I not mistaken or is the Bronco Country Message Board which automatically makes anyone here obsessed with the Broncos. So, for the Charger fans to accuse us of being obsessed with them when they are the ones who take time out of their day to come to our site when they arent even Bronco fans is obsered.

In fact baph bolthead and boltman can be seen on here more then most other members which makes them more obsessed about the Broncos then your average Bronco fan. When it comes down to it they are all just envious that our organization actually has a history of greatness like other teams in the AFC West while they still wallow in fear of another lost decade.
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
        Let's face it boys and girls. You Charger fans are obsessed with the Broncos. Your in the same division but the only smack talk you ever post about is the Broncos. And on top of it you complain about it when Bronco fans own you in the smack talking section. To top that off you fake it and pretend that you're not obsessed with the Broncos. OCD Charger fans lol!!!!
        the irony here is that a broncos fan is starting a thread about charger fans... haha
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
          Am I not mistaken or is the Bronco Country Message Board which automatically makes anyone here obsessed with the Broncos. So, for the Charger fans to accuse us of being obsessed with them when they are the ones who take time out of their day to come to our site when they arent even Bronco fans is obsered.

In fact baph bolthead and boltman can be seen on here more then most other members which makes them more obsessed about the Broncos then your average Bronco fan. When it comes down to it they are all just envious that our organization actually has a history of greatness like other teams in the AFC West while they still wallow in fear of another lost decade.
          actually, the raiders and chiefs won their superbowls admirably

your organization was given a fine and penalty for cheating the salary cap, similar to the fine and penalty the patriots got for videotaping...yet many bronco fans chastised NE's organization for that, making them pretty much hypocrites

you're welcome (for the history lesson)
          sigpic

Comment

Well they should be... we are their rivals...

its just that we already have our rivals...

thats why we have a smash raiders and not a smash chargers...

trust me, in the coming years this place will be raiders vs broncos

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
              actually, the raiders and chiefs won their superbowls admirably

your organization was given a fine and penalty for cheating the salary cap, similar to the fine and penalty the patriots got for videotaping...yet many bronco fans chastised NE's organization for that, making them pretty much hypocrites

you're welcome (for the history lesson)
              Nah that just made us the LA Lakers of football lol, if your franchise had the fan base to get the same salary we did then you wouldnt be complaining.

Besides during a similar period for many years more the Skins had the largest overall salary in the NFL and nothing came of it.
              Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-31-2010, 12:23 PM.
              2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                the irony here is that a broncos fan is starting a thread about charger fans... haha
                Touche sir. Still will all the useless threads that Boltman-1 starts you'd think the Broncos were the top of the division.
                sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                  Your in the same division but the only smack talk you ever post about is the Broncos.
                  I am loathe to point this out but we are on a Denver Broncos forum and it would be a little strange if Chargers fans came to this website to smack a different team. lol
                  sigpic
                  - ★ -
                  2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Yeah lol, I wouldn't come here to talk smack about the Panthers. Ew, they're just a waste of time.

Instead we like to harass you Donkie fans.
                    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post

At the same time....have you actually seen the chargers message boards? They are a freaking mess. If I were a chargers fan I'd want to post here too.

Comment

Anytime you want to shut a Charger fan down, just do this.

Works everytime.

You will then hear some crap about "Trophy Polish" and "living in the past".

You just respond about them being bitter that they have never touched trophy polish and have no past to live in.

I have this ish down to a science........
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                          Anytime you want to shut a Charger fan down, just do this.

Works everytime.

You will then hear some crap about "Trophy Polish" and "living in the past".

You just respond about them being bitter that they have never touched trophy polish and have no past to live in.

I have this ish down to a science........

You've nailed it.

Comment

The absolute funniest picture ever to be posted on any website. Everytime i see this i laugh so hard

San Diego can talk all the smack they want about us but when it boils down to it. that picture says it all about the chargers.

this picture says it all about the DENVER BRONCOS

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Ueu4LOXl_fSDev

LETS GO GET EM BOYS

Comment

I do the same thing to Cubs fans and Chargers fans when I'm at the bar.

I take off the cellophane around my pack of smokes and sit it on the bar upside down.

I say "Hey, you know what that is?" and they usually respond "What?"...

"That's a Chargers/Cubs trophy case."

It's usually over at that point.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X