Post your favorite "Donkeyism"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your favorite "Donkeyism"

So most of the Charger fans I know (irl) don't really know their way around a proper football discussion using logic and facts to argue with. Most times they just resort to saying something stupid like "donkeys suck". I've heard so many of them that I have to laugh. So lets hear them all. Go ahead and chime in dolts, faider and chef fans. I need something to laugh at! What do you have for me?

I know several raider fans who resort to, "Well, silver and black are better colors."

Really? That's your argument for supporting your team? You like the colors better?

I usually tell them it's okay if they feel that way and point out that lots of women choose their "pick'em teams" the exact same way.

Either that, or I point out that a 'silver and black' sunset would be the worst looking sunset ever.

Comment

Well, personally, my "donkeyism" can't be discussed on this forum ....
      Been in love with the Broncos since 1960!
      sigpic
      I was 9 years old .... I hear the thunder again!

Tebow Army number 69
      Adoptees: thatkidhunt, Peanut, CanDB, Gatorgirl (so far)

Democracy.. Is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ... Is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
        I know several raider fans who resort to, "Well, silver and black are better colors."

Really? That's your argument for supporting your team? You like the colors better?

I usually tell them it's okay if they feel that way and point out that lots of women choose their "pick'em teams" the exact same way.

Either that, or I point out that a 'silver and black' sunset would be the worst looking sunset ever.
        Well sadly I chose the boncos partly to spite my father who hated them and party because I thought they had cool uniforms (I was probably the only person in the world back then that thought the old orange was "cool) So starting out I wasn't much better than those raiders fans.

Though now I'm die hard regardless of what the uni's look like.

Comment

It's just extremely annoying. Not even cute anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by dbfan2007 View Post
            It's just extremely annoying. Not even cute anymore.
            Funny that's what your mom said about you

I keed, I keed

Comment

I think the organization eliminated a lot of grief when they removed the "sneezing horse" from the helmets...

...but IMO the solid orange jerseys looked a lot better than the bra strap and nike swoosh unis they have now.

...even with the swoosh, they're still better looking than powder blue though.

Comment

Originally posted by broncaholic123 View Post
                Well sadly I chose the boncos partly to spite my father who hated them and party because I thought they had cool uniforms (I was probably the only person in the world back then that thought the old orange was "cool) So starting out I wasn't much better than those raiders fans.

Though now I'm die hard regardless of what the uni's look like.
                No, I loved the old Orange unis as well.

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
                I think the organization eliminated a lot of grief when they removed the "sneezing horse" from the helmets...

...but IMO the solid orange jerseys looked a lot better than the bra strap and nike swoosh unis they have now.

...even with the swoosh, they're still better looking than powder blue though.
                Sneezing horse? I see you've never been around horses in the cold before.

Comment

Working...
                X