X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolt fans want to lose

http://www.boltsfromtheblue.com/2010...gers#storyjump

some are thinking draft positioning, but I never want to lose any game

yes it helps in draft positioning, but i always want to see my team win, unless they have a playoff spot locked up and a loss would keep an afc east team out of the playoffs haha
    sigpic

Comment

You gotta understand, this game doesn't matter to the Chargers.

The Chargers lose (1) the big games that matter in the postseason; and (2) the little games that don't matter.

But they are VERY good at the "in-betweener" games that kinda don't matter but kinda matter.

Comment

there are broncos fans out there that want their team to lose for the same reason, is it really smack worthy?

Comment

Fans of NFL teams with no chance of the playoffs always say this because they figure at least they can improve their draft position, but once the ball is kicked off they cant help but get into the game and desire a win, especialy the final game of the season against a division rival....id take all that 'we want to lose' talk with a big grain of salt.
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post

The Chargers lose (1) the big games that matter in the postseason; and (2) the little games that don't matter.

But they are VERY good at the "in-betweener" games that kinda don't matter but kinda matter.
            i have to say, i think that is the gayest sig i have ever seen in the 4+ years i have been here lol

more power to ya if you are going for that angle.

Comment

not true at all

we've beat indy and tenn in the post season in "win or go home", games

we simply can't beat the afc east /north
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                i have to say, i think that is the gayest sig i have ever seen in the 4+ years i have been here lol

more power to ya if you are going for that angle.
                I was -- self-deprecating humor is a good thing. :thumb:

Comment

I was -- self-deprecating humor is a good thing. :thumb:
                  it's the best lol, all the great comedians excel at it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                    some are thinking draft positioning, but I never want to lose any game

yes it helps in draft positioning, but i always want to see my team win, unless they have a playoff spot locked up and a loss would keep an afc east team out of the playoffs haha
                    San Diego ended their season last week when they failed to show up. To act like this week means something is a joke. Norv better not screw this up and get any of our key starters injured.

Also, teams are willing to trade draft picks and players to move up in the draft.....so, is giving up a meaningless win that much different.

Comment

Working...
                    X