No announcement yet.

Raiders "intrigued" by McDaniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would only be too swwwweeeeeetttt! McD could destroy two teams in the AFC West. I wonder what my friend Silver and Black thinks about that possibility.

Davis is an idiot. Cable has done a good job and 1/2 the time his team was really tough. All he has to do is have another draft like the last one (God forbid!!!!) and they're smack dab in the middle of things again.

Comment

I can't believe they may can Cable, isn't he their best coach in years?

Comment

Please Al do it!

Hire McDaniels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

How many security guards do you think they'll need in Davis' office when he fires Cable?

Cable might just start throwing hay makers from all directions when Al gives him the news.
          sigpic

Adopted Posters:
          Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
          Adopted By:
          Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
          Broncbeat

Comment

aint gonna happen retards, if cable does end up getting let go hue will be taking his place

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.17.5 View Post
              aint gonna happen retards, if cable does end up getting let go hue will be taking his place
              hahahah this made me laugh for some reason.

Comment

Who knows maybe he will be good most great coaches went through growing pains and did well in the next assignment. He probably learned that he needs to listen to the voices around him rather then the ones in his head.

Luckily for Oakland their QB, top WR, and best TE arent good enough for McD to trade lol. Still watch Miller never be used again lol. Who knows he might piss of Campbell while entertaining deals to bring Orton over to the Raiders then trade him for more then he is really worth.

He will draft Gannt in the 3rd

Trade Mike Bush (who will go on to run 4.3 ypc) for Jimmy Clausen and probably organize a trade on draft day to get Jake Locker

He will probably trade a 4th rounder in next years draft to draft in the 5th this year to get Kendrick Burney only to trade him next year for some walk on TE noone knows and he barely every uses

He will spend 2 years making your offense about as good as it is with weird moves and add aging defenders all over your defense to the point where your defense has few players under 32
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                  How many security guards do you think they'll need in Davis' office when he fires Cable?
                  Zero. Al just turns into a bat and flies out the window...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...ort=NFL&id=842

Figured this would end up in the smack section. I think McD could still be a good coach some day, but it won't be next year. This is interesting news.
                    The Raiders are making strides, getting better and they want to scrap Cable and bring in the Francise Killer? Well, now im intrigued also...hehe
                    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Geez I hate this time of year.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RAIDER951 View Post
                        Geez I hate this time of year.
                        I know right. Al makes us SWEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                          I know right. Al makes us SWEAT.

Dont worry he probably wont hire McD he likes coaches he can control and tell what to do, he'll probably hire Wade Phillips instead.
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                          X