ryan mathews coming out party in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ryan mathews coming out party in Denver

what do you broncos fans think about him now?

i know it was against a bad defense but that is what i have been waiting to see all season.

hopefully he can continue it next year (assuming there is football next year)

For Smack purposes ..at least he didnt have to wait till his second year to get his first 100 yard game

Comment

I think I am sorry I drafted him in two leagues with the 9th pick overall.....
      sigpic

Comment

everybody has a coming out party again the Broncos.
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
          I think I am sorry I drafted him in two leagues with the 9th pick overall.....
          lol i drafted him in one of my leagues, funny that as soon as the fantasy season is over he has a game like that.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

i know it was against a bad defense but that is what i have been waiting to see all season.

I think that pretty much says it all.

He has a long way to go but like I've said to those calling him a bust already, gotta give the kid a chance. We'll see, far from sold on him yet.

That said.. great game by him tonight.
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

He played well, but everyone does well against us. Good way for him to end the season, still has a long way to go.

He seems to fumble a lot, had 2 fumbles, but luckily SD recovered them.

Comment

It's the running back equivalent to Tim Tebow's coming out party against Houston.

Comment

He looked like a stud today. I wish he had done it early -- I picked him early for fantasy. 2d round pick, I think.

Comment

I think he is injury prone just like college,fumbles alot and is most likely a bust. He did have a good day though.I will take a wait and see attitude.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      I think he is injury prone just like college,fumbles alot and is most likely a bust. He did have a good day though.I will take a wait and see attitude.
                      How can you say he's most likely a bust after his first season. Especially after a game like today.

People are too RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. they need to see the big picture.
                      sigpic
                      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                        everybody has a coming out party again the Broncos.
                        This ^^^, but it was still a great game.

If he takes care of his fumbling problem I am sure he will do fine next year.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                          How can you say he's most likely a bust after his first season. Especially after a game like today.

People are too RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW. they need to see the big picture.
                          I can say it like this "he is most likely a bust" He was injured in college and he was injured almost his whole rookie season with different things. Thats the big picture I am seeing. The big picture you are seeing is hope and the future while being in denial about his very real problem with staying healthy. I think Moreno is most likely a bust also for basically the same reasons.

I did however say I would take a wait and see attitude for a reason.He is a really talented guy and seems to want to play ball.His body hasn't agreed with him to this point.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

"Different things"? Only thing i remeber was the same high ankle sprain they never let heal properly

Comment

I haven't seen the game I was stuck at the las vegas airport... delayed!!!!!!!!!!!!

dammit....

glad he did great though.

Comment

Working...
                              X