ryan mathews coming out party in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    what do you broncos fans think about him now?

i know it was against a bad defense but that is what i have been waiting to see all season.

hopefully he can continue it next year (assuming there is football next year)
    Not much, every back in the league has had 'comming out' parties against that god awfull Defense , thats why we pick second overall in the draft, now if he had done that against the Steelers of Pats D then i would be impressed.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
      everybody has a coming out party again the Broncos.
      There is NO DOUBT about that! The last 4 seasons have been a lot of RB/QB/WR's career days.
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
        Not much, every back in the league has had 'comming out' parties against that god awfull Defense , thats why we pick second overall in the draft, now if he had done that against the Steelers of Pats D then i would be impressed.
        Then, in the offseason, you're going to tell us how your defense is improved and no long god awful....right?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          I can say it like this "he is most likely a bust" He was injured in college and he was injured almost his whole rookie season with different things.
          In all fairness, 2009 Mathews lead the NCAA in rushing by more than 25 yards per game (161.6 yards per game)...

I really enjoyed watching him play college ball and then in the NFL. Glad to see Ryan run wild, Just not againts the Broncos though. I wouldn't worry about Knowshon, He'll be fine once the offense gel.
          HE>i

Comment

Matthews has looked like a real feature back when healthy...and when Norv isn't wasting time pounding Tolbert up the gut. If he can get rid of the fumblitis we may have knocked one out of the park with this kid.

Comment

Working...
            X