KC is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
    Well that was a waste of a division title and playoff spot, they didnt fare any better then the Chargers have in the recent playoffs....this is disapointing only because it makes the AFC West look even worse then it already does.
    The fact that the #2 pick in the upcoming NFL draft belongs to the Donkeys makes the AFC look worse than KC's loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
      The fact that the #2 pick in the upcoming NFL draft belongs to the Donkeys makes the AFC look worse than KC's loss.
      How many #1's has your embarrassment of a team had, this is the highest pick EVER in Broncos history.
      I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
        How many #1's has your embarrassment of a team had, this is the highest pick EVER in Broncos history.
        And it's an embarrassment to the AFC West.

Your team sucks.

Comment

And it's an embarrassment to the AFC West.

Your team sucks.
          Yes it is, we've never been 1-15 like the Chargers have twice this decade if i recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            i think kc has a shot

they have to fluster flacco though, and of course stop ray rice

aside from a few blowouts inside the division (one blowout given to them by each rival team in the afc west haha) kc has been in just about all of their games.

all kc has to do is run well, and hope cassell can keep his efficiency going

i actually think he can burn the ravens secondary if his oline takes care of him, because he's got the rbs to keep the offense going and give him those chances to mix in some bombs.

i wouldn't take kc lightly, especially at home.
            kc actually did some of this for a while

but in the end, turnovers will kill ya
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              Yes it is, we've never been 1-15 like the Chargers have twice this decade if i recall correctly.

You don't recall correctly. If you're going to smack try knowing your facts first ;-) First off you're going back farther than 10 years if you get to our 1-15, second there's only one.

2000 1-15
              2001 5-11
              2002 7-9
              2003 at least 3 wins, the Charger website has two games not listed with score or won or lost.
              2004 12-4
              2005 9-7
              2006 14-2
              2007 11-5
              2008 8-8
              2009 13-3
              2010 9-7

Comment

Originally posted by girlzarefanstoo View Post
                You don't recall correctly. If you're going to smack try knowing your facts first ;-) First off you're going back farther than 10 years if you get to our 1-15, second there's only one.

2000 1-15
                2001 5-11
                2002 7-9
                2003 at least 3 wins, the Charger website has two games not listed with score or won or lost.
                2004 12-4
                2005 9-7
                2006 14-2
                2007 11-5
                2008 8-8
                2009 13-3
                2010 9-7
                My bad, i'm just saying we've had ONE bad year when pretty much everything went wrong this season. We got nowhere to go but up lol.

If this happens for 4-5+ years straight, then yeah, we suck. But time will tell on how the future holds.

Comment

I actually agree, the whole west looks like a big joke, from the Broncos, Raiders, Chargers to KC, no one in this division has anything to be proud of,

Denver is the least talented team in the West, maybe in the NFL , their defense has to be the worst iv ever seen in Denver,
                  The Raiders made some strides but have the craziest Owner in team sports and the nutjob keeps tripping them up so they cant do anything ,its unheard of to sweep everybody in the division and finish in third place,
                  The Chargers are supposed to be one of the most talented teams in the NFL with a top 5 QB and top 5 Defense and they cant even win the division,
                  KC has lots of talent and have some good coaches, but are like a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde team, good one week, horrible the next, and the last two games they played this season they got outscored 61-17 at Arrowhead.....its sad, but this division is a joke from top to bottom.
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

My bad, i'm just saying we've had ONE bad year when pretty much everything went wrong this season. We got nowhere to go but up lol.

If this happens for 4-5+ years straight, then yeah, we suck. But time will tell on how the future holds.
                    You've lost more games than you've won over the last 4 years. Your team sucks.

In regards to the Bolts being 1-15 awhile back.....yes, we sucked. Anytime your team has one of the top couple of picks, you suck.

Comment

KC got killed but they are young team with some good talent. Give them some time they just really need a new QB Matt Cassel is just terrible he should just be a backup and nothing more.
                      sigpic

Comment

2006...we missed the playoffs with a 9-7 season...we got nowhere to go but up...

2007...we missed the playoffs again with a 7-9 season...we got nowhere to go but it...

2008....we missed the playoffs again with an 8-8 season...we got nowhere to go but up...

2009....we were 6-0 out of the gate and went 2-8 the rest of the way missing the playoffs again with an 8-8 record....we got nowhere to go but up....

2010....we missed the playoffs again with a 4-12 season...we got nowhere to go but up.

2011....???

LMAO, I've been hearing this piss poor take for 5 straight years.

The only up the Broncos are going to be doing is "throwing up" with more and more losing records and ownership of the AFCW basement title. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Broncos have many many more losing seasons ahead.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                          2006...we missed the playoffs with a 9-7 season...we got nowhere to go but up...

2007...we missed the playoffs again with a 7-9 season...we got nowhere to go but it...

2008....we missed the playoffs again with an 8-8 season...we got nowhere to go but up...

2009....we were 6-0 out of the gate and went 2-8 the rest of the way missing the playoffs again with an 8-8 record....we got nowhere to go but up....

2010....we missed the playoffs again with a 4-12 season...we got nowhere to go but up.

2011....???

LMAO, I've been hearing this piss poor take for 5 straight years.

The only up the Broncos are going to be doing is "throwing up" with more and more losing records and ownership of the AFCW basement title. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Broncos have many many more losing seasons ahead.
                          2011...some crack head chargers fan turn my smack against KC in to a see how crappy my team is compared thread...I think we get the point KC sucks ...Denver sucks ...raiders suck and yes the super bowl not bound Chargers suck...thread over you lose
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                            KC got killed but they are young team with some good talent. Give them some time they just really need a new QB Matt Cassel is just terrible he should just be a backup and nothing more.
                            They really need to re-sign Hali and Shaun Smith...but yes they have a couple stars on each side of the ball.

Amazing what 1 or 2 great players can do.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
                            J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
                            R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Working...
                            X