A Dark Cloud Covers Dove Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Dark Cloud Covers Dove Valley

Darkness has descended over Dove Valley, doom and gloom, uncertainty, suck ass 4-12 record, worst in Broncos history since the merger, new basement owner of the AFCW. Crappy defense, worst ever that any Denver fan can recollect in memory. Swept again by the San Diego Chargers and Philip Rivers for the 3rd time in a single season in a matter of 5 years. The San Diego Chargers, Denver's #1 Rival and nemesis, the most HATED of all teams by the Broncos fans.

Welcome to your new world Denver fans. May the force of Darkness, doom and gloom, continue to be with you all. Enjoy your off season Denver fans and I hope you stay in the NFL losers dungeon forever and ever. Bye Bye Denver, see you in the NFL after life :wave:

Quote of the year:

Wow, just, WOW.

Our terrible football team just took your lame arse team down to the wire with a rookie QB.

The thing you fail to realize is that while this is our worse year in a very long time, up until about 7 years ago this was the norm for the Chargers, our franchise has accomplished more in the past 15 years than your has in it's 50 year history.

Nice post though, very well thought out!

Comment

So this is how it feels to be a Chargers fan? I always wondered.

Comment

Another thread about the Broncos, talk about obsessed..

We finished in last one time, now, if this happens 7-8 times in a row, then yeah, we enter SD/Raider territory.

Comment

There's always next year, eh Boltman? ROFLMAO.

Can't even use your substandard 'at least we made the playoffs' NOPE. The Chiefs took care of that for you in week 1.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
            Darkness has descended over Dove Valley, doom and gloom, uncertainty, suck ass 4-12 record, worst in Broncos history since the merger, new basement owner of the AFCW. Crappy defense, worst ever that any Denver fan can recollect in memory. Swept again by the San Diego Chargers and Philip Rivers for the 3rd time in a single season in a matter of 5 years. The San Diego Chargers, Denver's #1 Rival and nemesis, the most HATED of all teams by the Broncos fans.

Welcome to your new world Denver fans. May the force of Darkness, doom and gloom, continue to be with you all. Enjoy your off season Denver fans and I hope you stay in the NFL losers dungeon forever and ever. Bye Bye Denver, see you in the NFL after life :wave:
            lol obsessed

i miss the days where ROD was the main troll here, this is weak stuff man

Also, ROD actually talked about his own team.

I have my doubts if trollman even supports the chargers, he seems to support a team called "NotTheBroncos" by the looks of things
            Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
              You catch on quick Cahill.

This 4-12 record is going to put the Denver Broncos fan base to the true test since probably 99.9% of the Denver fans today (who mostly all became fans during the 97/98 Super Bowl years) have never experienced this horrible of a season ever compounded by the fact that the Denver Broncos could never have guessed the Chargers would dominate their team so severely the past 5 years with an 8-2 record with Rivers on center. Nobody in the Broncos fan base saw this one coming.

We'll see how many Denver fans will show their faces around here Monday morning now that the Chargers have won and the Broncos have lost. We'll see how many Denver fans start fair weathering their team as the losing seasons start piling up year after year after year.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by Cahill View Post
                i see

what you did there

Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
                  lol obsessed

i miss the days where ROD was the main troll here, this is weak stuff man

Also, ROD actually talked about his own team.

I have my doubts if trollman even supports the chargers, he seems to support a team called "NotTheBroncos" by the looks of things
                  I've been a Chargers fan since the late 60's, do or die.
                  You won't meet a more die hard Charger fan than me.
                  I support my team under any circumstances, win or lose.
                  I don't always agree with every decision we make but I'm still a die-hard Bolt fan no matter what. I always talk smack whether we win or lose.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Man, as old as you are you'd think you could spit some better smack.

This is lame, you are lame, and your team is lame. Denver has 1, again I say 1 bad year in the past 20 and you talk about how we are in a downward spiral, wow!

Good stuff man! :thumb:

Comment

You catch on quick Cahill.

This 4-12 record is going to put the Denver Broncos fan base to the true test since probably 99.9% of the Denver fans today (who mostly all became fans during the 97/98 Super Bowl years) have never experienced this horrible of a season ever compounded by the fact that the Denver Broncos could never have guessed the Chargers would dominate their team so severely the past 5 years with an 8-2 record with Rivers on center. Nobody in the Broncos fan base saw this one coming.

We'll see how many Denver fans will show their faces around here Monday morning now that the Chargers have won and the Broncos have lost. We'll see how many Denver fans start fair weathering their team as the losing seasons start piling up year after year after year.
                      LMAO, we've been Broncos fans for awhile, why would we go anywhere. The true fan stays with there team through the thick and thin.

I'm sure as heck not going anywhere regardless of how the future holds for the Broncos.

Time will tell how the future looks, but this should be an interesting offseason to say the least.

Oh, and we've had ONE bad season in what, since 1994, can't remember, been awhile lol. Anyway, like i said, if this happens 7-8 years in a row then you can clown us, but one bad season doesn't mean in a downward spiral or whatever you would call it.

Comment

I've been a Chargers fan since the late 60's, do or die.
                        You won't meet a more die hard Charger fan than me.
                        I support my team under any circumstances, win or lose.
                        I don't always agree with every decision we make but I'm still a die-hard Bolt fan no matter what. I always talk smack whether we win or lose.
                        could have fooled me, at least the other resident chargers here actually talk about their own team!

yet all you talk about is the broncos, nothing else, its all about us in your mind, never mind the team you actually support. there must be something to it....Insecure about your team perhaps? or just bitter at the broncos for our past successes?
                        Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

I wasn't even a Broncos fan when they won the Super Bowl. I was in 5th grade and didn't care about pro football whatsoever. I've only had the luck of seeing us win one playoff game as a fan. These past years, I've seen our team collapse, been dismantled, and transformed into a turd. Yet, my obsession with the Denver Broncos has never been greater, I follow this team more than I ever have in my entire life and I think once we do get this ship turned around whether it's in two years or five years, it will be very gratifying and make me appreciate being a fan of Broncos that much more.

Comment

i thought we went over this? once again: Denver's arch rival is Oakland. NOT San Diego. maybe San Diego's arch rival is Denver but it is definitely not the other way around.

again, i and probably 98% of Bronco fans hate the Raiders. the Chargers are just annoying.

hey, who do you guys have in the Wild Card rou---oh wait.... your season is over too.

doesn't it feel anticlimactic to have such a "good" team and continue to under-perform?
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Weak.....just weak. What's sad....is the chargeless have been around that long and have not won a SB. That's how teams are graded little sparkler fan. There's only a few of you that have NEVER been able to taste the victory of a SB. Maybe one day....until then, the sparklers smack is weak. Maybe one day your team will grow up. Your team can always talk the talk.....but have NEVER walked the walk!! ...blam blam!
                              sigpic
                              Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS (SuperSport w/Rally Sport package).

Comment

Working...
                              X